Part-time club to full-time?

I have started a new save with MNK Izola in the Slovenian Second Division. The club is part time and I can only offer players part-time contracts or non-contract terms.

Eventually I would like the club to go full time. Is there any way of doing that as I can’t offer players full-time contracts?

not necessarily, you have to be a viable prospect financially as well. I'm playing as Wick Academy, and I'm still part-time in the Scottish Championship even though most of the league are professional. I wouldn't be surprised if I'm still part-time in the SPFL if I get that far.

I have started a new save with MNK Izola in the Slovenian Second Division. The club is part time and I can only offer players part-time contracts or non-contract terms.

Eventually I would like the club to go full time. Is there any way of doing that as I can’t offer players full-time contracts?

Get the club into a stable financial position, get promoted to the Slovenian First Division, and then make a board request to go pro. If they say 'no', then chances are you wont be able to go pro until you have a few good euro cup runs and establish yourself as a top club in Slovenia.

Archived