[RELEASED] Champions League Skin FM 2014 =UPDATE 1.1=

a31632

Take a look mine screenshot

You have the same problem that I have with the white text

Thanks for letting me know.

I will looking at this in the weekend.

Will let you know if I have a fix for this.

Ideally the color should be close to what I have so you can read and see lighter and darker text and images.

Great skin... too bad stadiums are not visible in the club panel :confused:

Also a problem with league table

bbzt.png

I think it is caused by the fact that I slightly enlarged this section and when run in a certain resolution the colours go white .

My update is nearly done and should be out in a day or two, working on some details .

There will be two versions, one with bigger logos/ player pics and other enlarged portions and one with standard size graphics so you can switch to another version if you notice graphical issues.

Take a look mine screenshot

35ia9hw.png

If you want I can send you an updated scoreboard, it will be included in the update, I can send you a download link in PM if you want so you can see if that resolves the issue.

Would like to know before implementing this in the update, so your review would be much appreciated!

Uploaded screenshot with darker look and added competition logo.

hfpj.jpg

top skin. kwalitee.

however one thing i just noticed is this: the alt2 manager picture on the opening screen says "football manager 2013" (i swapped from jose mourinho, obviously)

Yes, that one is from last years FM ;-) It's fixed now, will be included in the update that will be out in a day or two!

The main 1.1 download works but i can't download the panels for the lower resolution. I receive this message - "This file does not exist' date=' the access to the following file is limited or it has been removed due to infringement of copyright."[/quote']

Try this one:

http://depositfiles.com/files/36hb3ibuy

Sorry for the inconvenience, don't know what happened there

It's now also updated in the regular downloads

For those of you that prefer to have a lighter match titlebar as shown in the screenshot below, please download the file attached and completely DELETE the folder "...........\skins\cl2014\graphics\interface\match titlebar".

After that extract the contents into the "graphics\interface" folder (the 7z file will automatically create the "match titlebar" folder in the "interface" folder) and reload the skin.

When you play a match after this you will see that you have the (lighter) match titlebar back from the first release.

Download link:

http://depositfiles.com/files/lm5abbkuf

Match titlebar colour after installation:

o0yx.jpg

Great skin... too bad stadiums are not visible in the club panel :confused:

Also a problem with league table

bbzt.png

I read on another post that the issue with the white texts has to do with the official dark skin being installed.

You had the problem with every skin , so it was obvious that it had nothing to do with the skins themselves , luckily one guy sorted it out, he wrote:

"I was having the same problem mate but finally sorted it out. All i did was remove the official dark skin completly from the computer via the "Downloads" option on the main screen and the steam workshop area, then cleared my cache in preferences then reloaded the skin. now working perfectly!"

Hope this does the trick!

For those of you interested:

MINOR UPDATE on version 1.1:

- "instant result" button added (as requested by many), in right top corner of screen

- updated options in player profile screen, now more options to view in pull down

- added flags in titlebar and team titlebar

- additional new player profile panel (as a separate download), as alternative to the standard profile panel in version 1.1

Download links and screenshots in original post are updated

In full screen at 1920 x 1200 the background filter doesn't cover the whole screen?

g5by.png

Also this text shouldn't be black?

0i51.png

The title bar colours for most clubs is grey. Why? Arsenals should be red, Chelsea should be blue ect:

t4wj.png

Finally, on the player profile it doesn't give the players condition: Lacking match fitness, superb, tired ect?

In full screen at 1920 x 1200 the background filter doesn't cover the whole screen?

g5by.png

Also this text shouldn't be black?

0i51.png

The title bar colours for most clubs is grey. Why? Arsenals should be red, Chelsea should be blue ect:

t4wj.png

Finally, on the player profile it doesn't give the players condition: Lacking match fitness, superb, tired ect?

The grey colour in the titlebar could have to do with having the "use alternative colour scheme for the titlebar" being ticked or un-ticked in the preference settings.

If I have it ticked the other way around Arsenal is all grey too, when I change it, the bar turns red. It is "dual colour" though, so the header on player screens has a different colour than the team screens have in the original setup of the header.

If you want all the same colour, so in your case all red: open "team titlebar.xml" and change "ttcl" and "tbcl" values around in the sections show below.

I did it and it changed Arsenal permanently to "red" in player screens and team screens, this is the changed code:

<!-- coloured bar texture -->

<widget class="picture" id="texb" file="interface/titlebar/texture/bar" rthr="68">

<!-- set the colour of the image to the team background colour -->

<record id="object_property">

<integer id="get_property" value="ttcl" />

<integer id="set_property" value="colr" />

</record>

</widget>

<!-- coloured title bar image -->

<widget class="picture" id="colb" file="interface/header/titlebar" rthr="78">

<!-- set the colour of the image to the team background colour -->

<record id="object_property">

<integer id="get_property" value="tbcl" />

<integer id="set_property" value="colr" />

</record>

</widget>

If you prefer "dual colours", so red in player screens and grey in team screens it should be the other way around.

Will get back to you on the other items later...........................

Question: Which player profile are you using, do you have a screenshot for me?

OK, titlebar fixed.

I'm using this profile, doesn't tell me the players condition: Lacking match fitness, superb, tired ect

tigy.png

Yes please look into the other issues I posted.

Is it possible to have the footer AND the commentary bar?

Is it possible to have background logos? The main logo on the left and on the right the background competition logo?

This has the potential to be the best skin for FM14 :)

OK, titlebar fixed.

I'm using this profile, doesn't tell me the players condition: Lacking match fitness, superb, tired ect

tigy.png

Yes please look into the other issues I posted.

Is it possible to have the footer AND the commentary bar?

Is it possible to have background logos? The main logo on the left and on the right the background competition logo?

This has the potential to be the best skin for FM14 :)

Is this an example of what you are looking for?

7gi7.jpg

This is a small update for you to download that is also in the OP, "minor changes" if you extract in into the panels folder you have the same on yours

Downloadlink: http://depositfiles.com/files/hlyuv5qdf

You will have to fix the titlebar issue you were having, because an updated team titlebar and titlebar are included with flags on it, but you can also decide not to overwrite these files.

Also includes instant result" button.

I tried, but I can't do a footer AND commentary bar, well.....actually I can BUT................................it will show in ALL screens not just in match screens.

So that is not an option.

I have the audio commentary installed, so English spoken, so I don't need the commentary bar anymore. Easier on the eyes too.

I took the background logo's out when I was working on my 2013 version of this skin, which I never released, only for personal use.

I don't have the code anymore that I had in there as they were "WIP" versions earlier, only saved my final version in the end.

I tried to copy/paste the code into the titlebars to get the background logos in there but I think because I have multiple layers in the header to make it look better it will not show.

I have 1920x1080 resolution and can't go higher so I can't test the screen issue you are having.

I assume it is only with my skin?

Reason could be, but I'm not sure, that I have less "2x graphics" in the boxes than some other skins.

Normally I would test it by replacing the "graphics/boxes" section in the skin with the graphics of another (working) skins to test what exactly is the cause.

In this case, sorry, I can't test it and resolve as I can't see what you are seeing.

The darkness in the box in the club screen I can't explain. In my screens it's looking as it should.

See below:

0m15.jpg

You have been using more skins in the past, so maybe clear the skin cache either in the game or manually?

Sometimes it also helps to revert back to the base/standard skin and after that load a custom skin to eliminate unwanted graphical issues.

Sorry I can't resolve everything now, but let me know about the "boxes". If it is only with my skin, the answer is somewhere in the "graphics/boxes" folder.

I am making some more updates on other panels and graphics, planning to release a (final) 1.2 update with as much issues resolved as possible, so your help in the screen issue would be much appreciated. (you are the only one reporting this, so either it is only with you, or everyone else doesn't have a higher resolution then mine ;-))

I updated the in-match graphics as well (match captions that show yellow cards/off-side etc), see screenshot below. So it is a continuing process......LOL

Example:

fm3b.jpg

When I made the skin I implemented well over 200 panels in the panels folder.

Some files are used by multiple screens.

It took me a long time to get it all to work properly and implement it all.

This screen in particular involves multiple panels, specially the "headlines" images that also show in the news is quite "tricky".

In my skin it works with the panels I have included, in for example the "Flut" skin, that is where I noticed this "Match Preview" screen initially (hence the recognition I gave in my notes), I either see the "inbox headlines" OR the headlines in this screen.

I had to remove some conflicting panel to get it to work properly.

In short, the best thing to do is either to use "Flut's" panels or mine and by "trial and error" find out which particular panels make it work in your skin. If I remember correctly most panels involved are "competition info......" panels.

The main panel that is controlling it is "match preview panel.xml", hope that helps you on the way ;-)

I was busy tinkering with it for a whole evening to get it to work exactly how I wanted it, so it's not "quick fix", that'sprobably why it is not in any skin except "Flut's" skin and mine.

When I made the skin I implemented well over 200 panels in the panels folder.

Some files are used by multiple screens.

It took me a long time to get it all to work properly and implement it all.

This screen in particular involves multiple panels, specially the "headlines" images that also show in the news is quite "tricky".

In my skin it works with the panels I have included, in for example the "Flut" skin, that is where I noticed this "Match Preview" screen initially (hence the recognition I gave in my notes), I either see the "inbox headlines" OR the headlines in this screen.

I had to remove some conflicting panel to get it to work properly.

In short, the best thing to do is either to use "Flut's" panels or mine and by "trial and error" find out which particular panels make it work in your skin. If I remember correctly most panels involved are "competition info......" panels.

The main panel that is controlling it is "match preview panel.xml", hope that helps you on the way ;-)

I was busy tinkering with it for a whole evening to get it to work exactly how I wanted it, so it's not "quick fix", that'sprobably why it is not in any skin except "Flut's" skin and mine.

Thx for the reply, i loved that match preview with the ticket price, now i'm using the skin bergkamp transparent v4, and i want your match preview in that skin, and when i copy the match preview panel.xml and the folder ticket into the folder boxes, i get my incomplete view of the match preview like this picture.

Can you help me to complete all information?

http://i.imgur.com/cnsbeNP.jpg

Ur in match graphics are beautiful. What do u have to do to get this into another skin?

The icons are located in: "............cl2014\graphics\icons\match captions" I already had them in "..........cl2014\graphics\pitch\icons".

Not sure if they need to be in both, just copy the folders into your skin and reload, should work good.

I have updated them for a new release, higher resolution images now and actual (active) referee instead of the "old Colina picture".

In post#69 you can see an example of it (yellow card).

Update will be out in about two weeks or so, no rush as I'm still doing some minor tweaks on it and 1.1 version is pretty good the way it is.

Thx for the reply, i loved that match preview with the ticket price, now i'm using the skin bergkamp transparent v4, and i want your match preview in that skin, and when i copy the match preview panel.xml and the folder ticket into the folder boxes, i get my incomplete view of the match preview like this picture.

Can you help me to complete all information?

http://i.imgur.com/cnsbeNP.jpg

Sorry, I'm just to busy to follow up on these kind of requests.

It's not rocket science...................

It shows correctly in my skin and not in yours.

1: See which panels are missing in your skin (they are not related to "player", "person" or "bergkamp" files).

2: Make a copy of your panels folder so you can restore back when needed.

3: Copy my extra panels in the panels folder of your skin, after this obviously it will be working

4: Delete the panels not needed or wanted that are not related to this "match preview" screen.

I was busy with this over a month ago and sorry, I don't remember exactly which panels I added and edited to get this to work.

This is the best way, trial and error, as I mentioned.

Sorry, I'm just to busy to follow up on these kind of requests.

It's not rocket science...................

It shows correctly in my skin and not in yours.

1: See which panels are missing in your skin (they are not related to "player", "person" or "bergkamp" files).

2: Make a copy of your panels folder so you can restore back when needed.

3: Copy my extra panels in the panels folder of your skin, after this obviously it will be working

4: Delete the panels not needed or wanted that are not related to this "match preview" screen.

I was busy with this over a month ago and sorry, I don't remember exactly which panels I added and edited to get this to work.

This is the best way, trial and error, as I mentioned.

Thx again, i'm gonna try to see what i can do :confused::thup:

I received so many requests regarding this screen that I created a separate thread with download link.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/378049-Match-preview-screen?p=9280463#post9280463

Just unpack and overwrite where asked and it should all be good ;-)

I have it working, the question is because my resolution is lower and some panels doesn't appear and i want to change them and re-arrange the view!

I have it working, the question is because my resolution is lower and some panels doesn't appear and i want to change them and re-arrange the view!

Sorry, don't know what you mean, the screenshot you showed me is showing all screens correctly.

Can you make a screenshot of how it looks with you and indicate how you would like it to look?

Not sure if it is a quick fix, sometimes it is pretty easy to change it, sometimes almost impossible.

To be able to determine if I can make some changes in it, I need to know what you can see and how you would like to change it .

The panel is made for higher resolution given the amount of information on it.

You know that there is a zoom in/zoom out option that allows you to change your view as well?

Sorry, don't know what you mean, the screenshot you showed me is showing all screens correctly.

Can you make a screenshot of how it looks with you and indicate how you would like it to look?

Not sure if it is a quick fix, sometimes it is pretty easy to change it, sometimes almost impossible.

To be able to determine if I can make some changes in it, I need to know what you can see and how you would like to change it .

The panel is made for higher resolution given the amount of information on it.

You know that there is a zoom in/zoom out option that allows you to change your view as well?

That's not my view. It's this:

aHBPiGO.png

I want to try to put "Previous Results" instead of Top Goal Scorers and Assists. And then arrange the sizes of the panels...

Archived