Referee Getting Decisions Wrong?

Maybe one for the future, would certainly make it more realistic(and frustrating). You can appeal against red cards but I'm 8 seasons in and every dismissal I've had so far has been considered 'justified' by the assistant.

There should be many more contentious decisions.

Maybe one for the future, would certainly make it more realistic(and frustrating). You can appeal against red cards but I'm 8 seasons in and every dismissal I've had so far has been considered 'justified' by the assistant.

There should be many more contentious decisions.

Got to agree. The assistant either agrees with the ref or "didn't see it boss".

You certainly get dodgy penalty calls - usually a few a year in matches involving me. On the ref performance they will say something like "marred by the decision to award X a penalty in the Yth minute". Then you can bitch to the media about it and not get a warning!

Offsides they get wrong as well, I just lost to Arsenal on a horrifically bad call (Earlier in the season I won against Everton on a similarly horrible call, so I can't complain TOO loudly =})

refree gives wrong decisions currently in my opinion also that is reflected in his rating....

in derby match refree sent 2 of my team members as red carded and 5 others got yellow.......he got rating of 4.7.........1 red card in my opinion was absolutely rediculous

Yes it's in game. Been ingame for years in fact. The "easiest" way to tell for sure is if you get asked in a press conference if you think the ref screwed up. Respond with yes, and if he DID screw up, instead of being slapped with a fine/toucheline ban, you get the news story "FA remains silent over [Your Name] Criticism"

Much like real life, the FAs never have to answer for their screw ups though, so that's all you'll get. But hey, at least it isn't Baseball. I could go on for AGES about how umpires call strike zones. :lol:

yes but they are so stupid it is untrue.

offside player who is behind defenders the entire time

offside players from thier own shot (ay?)

penalties for 2 players jumping for the ball

had a proffesional foul against for a pull, when 2 defenders were in a position to cover,. dunno if that was match engine or not but was told it was justified.

Archived