Parent Clubs

I am Fleetwood Town and I just asked for a parent club and it offered a few Premier League clubs. It stated under each club that it would allow their players to gain first team experience coming to me. My question is; Do they send players automatically, like I would if I was a parent club. Or, do I need to ask for them? ie via loan and such...

They sometimes confirm which players are avaiable for loan, or may not as they have loaned out their players. even if they do offer players as available for loan they may decide that if you make an offer that they dont want that particular player playing at your level of football

You see its not always good to get a premier club, money aside, as a parent club as they may not want good players playing at your level of football

Hope that makes sense

They sometimes confirm which players are avaiable for loan, or may not as they have loaned out their players. even if they do offer players as available for loan they may decide that if you make an offer that they dont want that particular player playing at your level of football

You see its not always good to get a premier club, money aside, as a parent club as they may not want good players playing at your level of football

Hope that makes sense

Yes it makes sense. I had Real Madrid and Barcelona reject my friendly requests for similar reasons. Also the available loan players did pop up and I asked for 1 so will see how it goes. I know if I am a parent club and I get a good feeder I would just send my players down and they seem to go without any interaction with the feeder club, was just curious if this would be the same.

Archived