Tell me about conference/skrill south/north

So for those of you in England, I've always been interested in learning more about this league. My friend and I have great random fun playing this league because if you watch the games you are bound to see some hilarious goals scored. We def love the challenge of taking these teams to the higher leagues of English footy but the odd goals are pretty fun to see sometimes as well. (if its not vs you)

So it got me curious, how good/bad are these players? Could someone like myself who has played in the top 2 divisions of my local city leagues (amateur) play at this level and be good?

The players are actually surprisingly good.

Our Skrill North/South teams preform better than some international teams at times.

Only yesterday i was watching the FA Cup 1st round on the television and to be honest, i was really surprised with the level of football these guys were playing. Also some players from these leagues have become Premier league quality, look at Dwight Gayle and DJ Campbell.

The gap between the Skrill Premier and Skrill North/South is huge.

In the Premier the majority of sides are full-time professionals, and there are more renowned teams such as Wrexham, Luton, Grimsby, Cambridge etc. It is often remarked that the top half in the Skrill Premier could all stay up in League Two.

Teams in the two lower leagues (with a few exceptions) are a lot lower standard, attendances (which average at about 2,000 in the Premier) drop to about 500 and the quality goes with it.

Archived