Are keepers completely broken?

Theirs no thread where SI confirms what's broken and what isn't.. So I'm curious.. Are keepers broken?

I've noticed regardless of my formation or who I have in net that my keepers give up some really really soft goals. ALOT of goals where the seem to hit the keeper and deflect in, and other shots directly at him at seem to find their way in.

Basically looking for confirmation that they're broken and this isn't some flukey thing I manage to do in every tactic I make.

O and a sticky that lists all the known bugs would be AWESOME.. But that would mean SI would have to admit that they released another bugged game.. eh

Four things.

1. A lot.

2. Goalkeepers are not COMPLETELY broken.

3. Goalkeepers MIGHT have some issues (getting sent off for strange handballs outside the area). But that might not be a problem, since, uh, real goalkeepers also do that. Problem is, it's hard to tell exactly what's going on with the ME sometimes...

4. The fact that your goalkeeper is getting to the ball but not preventing the goal many times a goal is scored doesn't mean your goalkeeper sucks. Actually, it's the opposite... But it does sound like your defence sucks.

Four things.

3. Goalkeepers MIGHT have some issues (getting sent off for strange handballs outside the area). But that might not be a problem, since, uh, real goalkeepers also do that. Problem is, it's hard to tell exactly what's going on with the ME sometimes...

real goalkeepers do not handball outside the area for no reason, like it is happening currently. But si already said they were aware of the issue and working on it. So I dont think we will see that for much longer.

I agree, my goalkeeper lets in the softest shots and the ball often rebounds in off the keeper. It's so frustrating as the opposition can hit the target from almost anywhere and there's a good chance of it going in. Also, defenders don't tackle. They'll stand off an opponent and not go for the ball (which contravenes my instructions). Anyone can weave their way through my defence and slot the ball in.

Archived