This post to all who are struggling with new ME now.

This guy just here said he's experimented with world class players in the Skrill Premier and it's had little to no success on his results. Add that to many player's feedback on the ME and I get the feeling I was wrong to put my faith in FM after 2 years. Definitely doesn't feel like I've purchased a finished product. If you bought a brand new car that kept breaking down for numerous issues you'd get fed up too right?

I suggest you read the thread I posted. There are results from lots of others doing the same experiment suggested otherwise. So I'd be interested to see what exactly he has been doing

And no car analogies.

Guys, think a little! It’s very stupid whining about ME because you and AI playing in THE SAME ME environment! You and AI have equal chances!

For example if SI buff attackers in next patch and they will be scoring 100% chances. Do you thinks it solve all our problems? No! Because this change will affect both sides you and AI!

Only way to succeed watch and analyze ME in order to find weak and strong sides and use it for your own advantage!

To be honest if I'm paying £35 it should just 'work' and not have a quick fix where strikers are made to be less effective on release day...

I actually found the beta enjoyable because it had a better balance. Just release the game later if it's not ready. Then we won't feel cheated.

Guys, think a little! It’s very stupid whining about ME because you and AI playing in THE SAME ME environment! You and AI have equal chances!

For example if SI buff attackers in next patch and they will be scoring 100% chances. Do you thinks it solve all our problems? No! Because this change will affect both sides you and AI!

Only way to succeed watch and analyze ME in order to find weak and strong sides and use it for your own advantage!

I'm not moaning because I lose, I'm not moaning because we and AI seems to use different ME, I moan because the ME looks totally RANDOM!!!

The match engine is poor full stop full backs dont defend set piece AI attacks are overpowered and the finishing i poor aswell for example how many times do you see players miss free headers from the six hard box on this game WAY too many

AI attacks are exactly the same as human attacks.

I wish people would stop using the match engine as an excuse to hide their poor understanding of how it works. There's enough bugs in it already without people making up other ones because they're struggling with the concepts.

I'm closing this thread now.

Any feedback, post it in the feedback thread.

Any bugs, please raise them in the bugs forum. Just randomly moaning and ranting around here will get nothing done and be no help to anyone.

Shame, another decent thread ruined for no good reason.

Archived