Sports Interactive Community
Sreddy

any way to move default configuration path? (c:.../documents/sports interactive/...)

I am running desperately low on my drive C:\

and I want to install a huge facepack that demands to be installed in the configuration path on drive c (not on the main installation location in steam which is another drive)

Anyway to cut all of the Sigames/FM14 configuration directories to another drive and still tell FM14 that it has to look to another destination?

The game allows me to change the save-directory, but that is something else. How to move all the configuration-files from C:\...sigames... to another drive?

I believe changing the save path also changes the rest, though it's not made clear.

I believe changing the save path also changes the rest, though it's not made clear.

It does.

Indeed the game does let you change the save directory. But it will pick up any graphic files like your face pack as well. Look in preferences

*Drive Letter*:\Users\*Name*\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2014\Graphics

First page when you click on preferences on the top right side with the heading 'Saving'. You will see 'location' and in grey the default location address. Which is:

C:\Users\*Name*\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2014

So what I've done is recreated the folder structure on drive you want it on, say drive 'E':

E:\Users\*Name*\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2014

You then use 'change folder' to find the folder 'Football Manager 2014' that you have just created. Restart the game for it to take affect, and all the saved games will be saved in the new location where can also put all you facepacks etc.

I think I am getting there.

I have moved the library and FM will start up :) And the directory are in order now on E:\

But faces are still not showing. I was wondering why there is no folder called "graphics"? I made one myself including one named "faces" but they dont show op. I have cleared cache. Still experimenting and thanks for your input