Noone wants to join my low reputation team

I've started to play with German 4th league team(Sudwest liga). My team has reputation of 2000, other league's team have 1750-3500. The problem is that I cannot attract any player older than 16 generated youngsters. I have a lot of money cause I have not spent any money yet.

Is there anything to do when you get answers as "My client is not interested to negotiate" or "I'm not currently interested in entering into discussion" - and those answers from players with no 10 points in any characteristic and current salary of 1 Euro!! how to attract even bad players?

I think the problem comes from players not allowing you to offer them high wages to play at your lower reputation club.

Players in the game say: "I'm not interested in playing for your club, and won't negotiate"

But in real life they would say: "I'm not interested in playing for your club, unless you give me a lot of money"

The game doesn't give you the option of luring better players with more money, and I think that is a huge flaw. It pretty much kills Lower League Management.

Archived