FM14: The Skrill Premier, North & South thread

CityAndColour

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I got back to back promotions all the way to the Championship with Luton. I am struggling to bring in players, asking for ridiculous wages that Luton cannot afford. I was going for young players who were released from their club having never played a single game and they have the cheek to ask for 20k a week wages!! I dont have a full first team 11 at the moment, minus a RB but even players at age 18 want crazy wages at this level.

My saving grace is I have an amazing strike force in Basic (regen i signed in league 1), zivkovic (was on loan last season, was unhappy and contract ended so snapped him up on a free!), Asante is still with me having signed permanantly last season and then my young regen I had in conference Alfie Wright. The two hearts boys are still good enough at this level with Brad Mckay called up to the Scotland squad.

My finances are good, expected to make 4.5mil this season but I cannot increase my wage budget and with pretty much every player I tried for loan going elsewhere I fear it is relegation for The Hatters.

Maybe hunt down some oldies :)

Archived