Working: Windows 8, Touch Screen & FM

Just gave FM a shot on my new tablet, tried last year but it was unplayable without the right click. Anyway, not sure if its down to 8.1 but if you hold your finger down until the square appears then slide right the right click menu appears.

Also there's an programme called TouchMousePointer that adds a touchpad (with buttons) to the tablet, so if you play FM in windowed mode you can play without limitations. I've not played for an extended amount of time though, so not sure how useable it is.

Just gave FM a shot on my new tablet, tried last year but it was unplayable without the right click. Anyway, not sure if its down to 8.1 but if you hold your finger down until the square appears then slide right the right click menu appears.

Also there's an programme called TouchMousePointer that adds a touchpad (with buttons) to the tablet, so if you play FM in windowed mode you can play without limitations. I've not played for an extended amount of time though, so not sure how useable it is.

Did they also fix the issue with having to double-tap to perform a single click?

I found out in the Beta on a friend's Surface Pro that double clicking was more consistent (which is why I pre-ordered the game), but I haven't played on my own Surface Pro yet (but I will tomorrow at lunchtime) to see if they'd removed the need for double clicking.

What tablet do you have?

What tablet can I ask?

I'm picking up a Asus T100 (not as grunty as a surface Pro obviously but a lot lighter, thinner and far long battery) for work... Even if I can run 3 leagues on it, I'll be happy....

That should run the game, how well I'm not too sure though. It's better than the minimum spec (min spec is only a 1.8Ghz P4) but I doubt it will do a good job.

Ive got an Acer W500 (i5), I did have an Acer W500 but that was just far too unresponsive with any thing CPU heavy (especially with FM13 that I tried, other than the touch limitations), but an excellent no frills tablet with Windows 8 (full not RT). The W700t does play FM really well, though I am only running England down to league 9 or 10 though. I did have to turn the throttling off when its on the battery as it was laggy as hell (for everything). Been playing on the tablet for a few days now and with the touchpad side bar its very easy to play and not overly awkward.

screen_zps5d3565ca.png

Archived