Non stop co-ownership offers as palermo

It's something with Italy I think. Playing as Fiorentina I rejected Milan's offers of co-ownership of my starting GK probably once a fortnight thru the first season, didn't even matter what put as the reason, they always kept coming back. Apparently they're over it now that we're into season 2.

And it's ok to accept them with 2 restrictions : 1. The playing team has to be you, no point giving your good players up, but getting some money for them now and still getting to use them is good. 2. You have to be prepared to deal with the end of the co-ownership too, no point accepting 500k and letting someone co-own with you, only to have to pay them 1 million in a years time to try and keep the guy.

I am guessing your problem is the fact that even if you turn them down, the offers seem to keep coming. Is it possible to get your DoF (assuming you have one) to just reject all offers for the particular player? And is it an issue because it's unsettling players?

If it's any consolation, AI teams usually have no idea what they're doing with co-ownerships and you can usually either get the player back or make a killing on them.

If you get a chance, talk about your save in my Palermo thread: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/368759-FM14-U.S.-Citt%C3%A0-di-Palermo-%E2%80%93-Don-t-Get-Eaten

I haven't posted much yet, but that's because I've been taking it slow while the ME is being ironed out.

Archived