Kit ghosting

Callaway

I have this problem too. I have been searching around the internet for a solution, but all downloads intended to fix this has been outdated and are no longer available. Help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Thats what I thought too, but the default kits are not the problem. As you can see from the screenshot, the default kits are the right ones, but the kits from the game is overlapping around the edges. So its like both the original default-kits and the downloaded default kits are activated at the same time.

Have you downloaded a new style of default kits? If so see it there is also a back of shirt pack aswell as the game seems to use the same overlay effect for both the front and back of the shirt.

If you haven't downloaded a new style of default kits, then the kits you have installed have included there own overlay effect that isn't needed - delete or rename that file and remove the entry from the config file to get the normal overlay effect back.

Have you downloaded a new style of default kits? If so see it there is also a back of shirt pack aswell as the game seems to use the same overlay effect for both the front and back of the shirt.

If you haven't downloaded a new style of default kits, then the kits you have installed have included there own overlay effect that isn't needed - delete or rename that file and remove the entry from the config file to get the normal overlay effect back.

Thanks for all the responses.

I've downloaded FbKits from FMView (including default kits) which don't have a back of kit pack (to my knowledge). If I remove the effect from the default kit folder I get the same ghosting effect on my default kits in game.

I'm assuming then I need to get some form of back of kits graphics to solve the problem.

Thanks again.

Archived