I'm having trouble loading skins

I downloaded a skin from a different website and am unable to find it in the game. I've placed the folder in Documents/ Sports Interactive/ Football Manager 2014/ skins location, as well as untucking the skin cache and reloading the skin. Even after this I'm unable to see the skin in the drop-down menu.

Make sure you have extracted the skin and put it in the correct place, read the instructions section of this thread (changing the skin name for the one you have downloaded.)

Also if you are inside a save game make sure the skin you are trying to load is for the same FM mode as you are currently playing (FMC skins cannot be loaded whilst you are in full mode and vice versa).

Make sure you have extracted the skin and put it in the correct place, read the instructions section of this thread (changing the skin name for the one you have downloaded.)

Also if you are inside a save game make sure the skin you are trying to load is for the same FM mode as you are currently playing (FMC skins cannot be loaded whilst you are in full mode and vice versa).

Thanks for the help, unfortunately it is still not working, maybe it is the skin.

Archived