Leagues updates: Africa, South America, North America, small European countries

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Claasen,

I've had a look at your files in the editor, particularly Iran and noticed that there isn't any prize money set. Now I'm not an expert in this by any means and this is just a general wondering but have you simulated any of these leagues in a holiday game. I'm wondering if any of the clubs eventually fall into major debt as they don't get any major income other than from crowds and selling players...

Can you do Bosnia,Georgia,Macedonia andLatvia Lithouania,Estland?

No, sorry, not at the moment, I do Japan and Cameroon and I stop.

I spent 150 hours on these updates all over the internet looking for the real formats and most real possible rules, so I'm a bit tired .... maybe later.

EGYPT

1384451520046890500.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/download/mxol8uudwpyhzqk/Egypte.xml

- 1st and 2nd division

- Cup and Super Cup

- U21 + U18

As you know, the Egyptian league has serious problems. The last champion of Egypt dates back to 2011, the last two seasons were canceled after 15 games

For more clarity and simplicity, I preferred to stay with a single group to 18 clubs that 2 groups of 9 this year, who stopped.

For D2, same thing, it was missing half of clubs in the editor for reproduce six groups, so I preferred to keep the old format with three groups 12, format that was based in the editor.

I preferred the stability, if I had created clubs, it would have probably caused bugs and it would not have been objective and realistic. Sorry for my english . :)

Sorry my wrong. Are u update transfers from any leagues ?

No, it's not my job. If I had to do that, I'd still be on my updates in May. This is the work of scouts of SIgames normally...

Hi Claasen,

I've had a look at your files in the editor, particularly Iran and noticed that there isn't any prize money set. Now I'm not an expert in this by any means and this is just a general wondering but have you simulated any of these leagues in a holiday game. I'm wondering if any of the clubs eventually fall into major debt as they don't get any major income other than from crowds and selling players...

In the basic leagues, there are also a lot of leagues that don't have prize money.

No, I have no idea and I have not found how many for example, the Iranian clubs earns...

I preferred to do nothing than to do bad.

However, I put games broadcasted on TV for 1st league and cups that generate money. But this needs to be reviewed and in my Megapack of Sunday, there will be an overhaul of the system TV leagues more realistic.

No, it's not my job. If I had to do that, I'd still be on my updates in May. This is the work of scouts of SIgames normally...

In the basic leagues, there are also a lot of leagues that don't have prize money.

No, I have no idea and I have not found how many for example, the Iranian clubs earns...

I preferred to do nothing than to do bad.

However, I put games broadcasted on TV for 1st league and cups that generate money. But this needs to be reviewed and in my Megapack of Sunday, there will be an overhaul of the system TV leagues more realistic.

Sounds great, thanks for all your hard work! Lokking forward to the update. If it helps I asked about the prize money and got an answer in this thread. http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/373569-Leagues-with-no-Prize-Money

Also just one little thing I noticed with regard to the transfer window in Iran, the closing date in the summer is 12pm on the 8th August however you have it as the 12th August.

Thanks

Dan

are you update the venezuelan liegue yet? can you ad the 3ra division? i see an issue... the carcas B is the reserve team of the caracas FC but its looks like an independent team... not like a reserve team. another teams in this liegue works this way to. can you fix it?

are you update the venezuelan liegue yet? can you ad the 3ra division? i see an issue... the carcas B is the reserve team of the caracas FC but its looks like an independent team... not like a reserve team. another teams in this liegue works this way to. can you fix it?

It's not very grave but OK, I"ll see for the megapack but I don't add the 3rd division of Venezuela

Eighth and last update of Africa :)

CAMEROON

1384477840096602300.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/download/fp3sv5j7kr6srui/Cameroun.xml

- 1st an 2nd division

- Cup

- U21 + U18

No megapack today because a lot of small changes for to make my updates even better:

- Adding cities and/or stadiums for some clubs that had not

- Historical sometimes bug in North America, this has been fixed.

- Best historical presentations in North America and some South American countries

- TV Rights better distributed in all D1 and cups (from 1/4) of the countries.

- Deleting Teams B in Venezuela and Uzbekistan that were independent of their team A.

- U20 player in the starting 11 in Venezuela corriged

- Added of reserves in Bolivia and a phase relegation to the Bolivian D2.

- Added U19 for San Marino

- Added 3rd tier fictif in Andorra with only Teams B remaining (for not to the teams A and B are in the same division)

and lots of little things... :)

no no, I spent nearly 200 hours on these updates, so please, respect my work, it it is very easy to see, I will not rewrite all ...

In my megapack (release wednesday or thursday), there will also be:

- Real formats play off in North America and South America (eg 1st against 4th and 2nd against 3rd with leg2 in the best top ranked) which was not always the case.

- Real improvement in the rules of play off of leagues and cups: prolongations, penalty or away goal or the highest ranking qualified

And maybe, maybe, the real format for qualifiquation CLAN North America but it is not sure at all, I think it's impossible to replicate but I test stuff ...

Luxembourg, no, sorry.

For San Marino, it is a coincidence and if there is a copycat of us two, it is YOU! I first named my file San Marino and I modified so it gave San Marino1 !

I published my update of San Marino dice on November 1st at 04h15 on the Workshop but think what you want. You can go check, I have nothing to reproach myself and I have changed a lot San Marino for my megapack!

Megapack ready and in test ..

Over 2000 changes.

Release tomorrow :)

Luxembourg, no, sorry.

For San Marino, it is a coincidence and if there is a copycat of us two, it is YOU! I first named my file San Marino and I modified so it gave San Marino1 !

I published my update of San Marino dice on November 1st at 04h15 on the Workshop but think what you want. You can go check, I have nothing to reproach myself and I have changed a lot San Marino for my megapack!

Megapack ready and in test ..

Over 2000 changes.

Release tomorrow :)

sorry if I offended you. Really weird coincidence then if yours was really published at that time! Hard to call me a copycat though, when my file is based on the one I had made last year, and the year before that, and the year before that again.

Yes, coincidence because if you look good, I also Paraguay1, Equateur1, ArabieSaoudite1 and others that I changed after. Also, I don't even know where is your update. Short, okay.

MEGAPACK 35 UPDATES

Download here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/fqwclh9h4vhhxgx/Megapack+35+updates+by+claassen.rar

Tested 34 updates in same time until 2028 without bug. Screen: http://www.pixenli.com/images/1385/1385062799046463300.jpg

A lot of changes:

- Real play-off in North America and Cup after groups (eg Kowait, Fiji)

- Away goals now considered in several play-off of championships or cups with leg1 and leg2

- Like IRL, The best-ranked team is considered as qualified in the play-off of some countries(1/4 and 1/2) to North America.

- TV broadcasts completely revisited (they replace somehow bonuses)

- Best qualification continental in South America

- Bug on historical corrected in leagues of North America, Venezuela, D2 Bolivia, D2 Saudi Arabia and I forget...

- Remove D3 Faroe Islands (because the leagues stopped when Team A descendant of D1 and Team B was promoted from D2)

- Added historic (winners and finalist) until 2012/2013 in several competitions

- Added Relegation phase to D2 Bolivia, Super Cup to Nigeria

- Added cities and/or stadiums in + 200 clubs

- Added Reserves to Bolivia, Costa Rica and Venezuela

- Added Wanderers (instead YoungHeart, maximum U20 players in this team) in New-Zealand ASB Premiership

- San Marino: added U19, corrected bug on play-offs, groups can now change in championship from one year to another

- Remove B teams that were independent of their team A in Venezuela and Uzbekistan (I transferred the few players and staff in the team B to Team A)

and a lot of other little things I forget :)

Unfortunately impossible to recreate the real rules of continental qualification in North America.

I may have tried 30 combinations and it is impossible, it is hard coded ... so it is the winner and finalist to Open Leagues which are qualified.

NO.

With the original game + my updates, there is now playable:

- 5 smallest countries in Europe

- All leagues in South America

- 7 best leagues in North America

- 9 best leagues in Africa

- 11 best leagues in Asia

- 4 best leagues in Oceania

I think that's widely enough, and small countries in other continents don't interest me because not a lot of interest, and it's very hard to find good rules.

• 3 weeks later...

Classen I just want to say thanks. That took a ton of effort to make all those leagues work, and I really appreciate it. All these leagues really help with immersion, especially in areas such as North America and Africa. If you ever feel like starting up and doing more leagues again, that would be extraordinary (although I obviously would understand- Jamaica would be a nice addition).

Anyways thanks a bunch for your work!

Hey claasen, now with the new Update 14.2.0 will you do the average points relegation for the south american nations?? :)

The average points relegation are activated but even with the 14.2 patch, it doesn't work, it has not been corrected by sigames.

Thank you for all the work & requests you've taken claassen, Unfortunately I must report a problem though I'm currently running your New Zealand file I keep getting crash dumps? 3 within 1 day this is the only file so far that has given trouble

Sorry, no bug for me .. tested until 2028

These files are ok but not much thought has been put into them

There are just leagues that have been activated

I spent 200 hours on the updates, so they are the most realistic possible in real rules and real competition formats ..

If you think it is so easy, go for a ride in the advanced editor ... you'll be afraid!

And if you feel so strong because you seem to know by heart the players of this countries, you have to make the updates, we'll see if it's better ...

I am not a scout of sigames!

Archived