[FM14.X.X] Zero Sea's Rage 100℃ (╰_╯) -- Real 343 (ML+MR+3ST)

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Zero Sea! Thanks for the excellent 3-4-3 tactic. I started using your V3 during the last patch, but V4 seems to even better and I seem unbeatable at home. It's fantastic!

I've got a set of screenshots on imageshack, but the following is just... wow. The amount of CCC's this tactic produces is out of this world.

http://imageshack.us/f/560/rmbz.png/

• 2 weeks later...

I am using 3-4-3 L

Started with v3 and loved it, saw great results, especially when my squad was full match prepared with the tactic. Then saw v4 came out, DL'd that and played it and it just wasn't the same. I saw that you switched it from Control philosophy to Defense. I switched v4 back to control and the great results came back.

Took the USMNT to the 3rd place in the 2014 world cup.

I'm still playing with the 343R tactic (latest version) and was finding that we weren't scoring enough, and were conceding ridiculous amounts. I have tweaked the tactic with the below and whilst still conceding goals too often, because my defense is quite poor and I'm in a league above where my player's ability really is, we are now scoring loads:

1) Change mentality from defensive to attacking

2) Go to the set piece creator- change the defending set pieces and free kicks so that the 3 F9's stay forward and the CM stays on the edge of the box. This not only reduced the number of goals conceded from corners as the ball pinballed around the box due to too many players, it also means my team counter attack their set pieces and score quite often from it! I have also altered the attacking corners to 'short' as I still find that the computer is not closing down quick enough meaning we get a better chance created than just lobbing the ball in (my team are all quite small and don't win headers!)

Anyone use the 4-2-4 R version (V4) of this tactic?

You can choose which tactic you prefer, or you can choose which tactic to use depending on your players.

If you have a top class AMC, you can choose to use 4231. If you prefer to use 343, it is recommended to buy some players in the market.

Thanks for the tactic Zero Sea, I'm trying it out to see how it goes.

Can i ask, what was the tactical reasoning / thinking behind a defensive strategy? What does this strategy offer this tactic over say a control or attacking strategy?

Ya I am curious about this too. It was so much better with control strategy. I had to change V4 back to it. Wasn't seeing good results like I was with v3.

It's from FM-Base

First season in Southampton (table, schedule, statistics and best matches): I only bought Ricardo Alvarez (Inter), Vegard Forren (Molde) and Bibras Natkho (Rubin) in July and Igor Akinfeev (CSKA) and Ivan Piris (Sporting) in January. I prefer 4-2-4 tactic.

450935d1387968405-%5Bfm14-x-x%5D-zero-seas-rage-100-_-real-343-ml-mr-3st-angielska-ekstraklasa_-widok-og-lny-profil.png

450937d1387968408-%5Bfm14-x-x%5D-zero-seas-rage-100-_-real-343-ml-mr-3st-southampton-arsenal_-widok-og-lny-widok-og-lny.png

450939d1387968410-%5Bfm14-x-x%5D-zero-seas-rage-100-_-real-343-ml-mr-3st-southampton-man-city_-widok-og-lny-widok-og-lny.png

450940d1387968412-%5Bfm14-x-x%5D-zero-seas-rage-100-_-real-343-ml-mr-3st-southampton-man-utd_-widok-og-lny-widok-og-lny.png

450948d1387968419-%5Bfm14-x-x%5D-zero-seas-rage-100-_-real-343-ml-mr-3st-southampton_-zesp-b-pibkarze.png

• 2 months later...

Despite Mentality being Contain and with a Fluidity of Very Fluid, this set of tactics is very impressive.

Defends well, restrict opponents chances and shots real well but does not seem to restrict your own chances and shots.

But main thing is for such mentality, it scores and win games, it gives you good goal differences.

I have tested quite a few tactics made to cope with 14.3 ME.

This set seems so much better than all the loads of tactics coming out for 14.3 ME trying to stop opponents from scoring.

There's still the weird one or two mistakes by goalie or DC to gift opponent a goal.

Archived