FM 2014 not available in Germany?

Hi, i have a big problem. I want to play Football Manager 2014, and first i want to play demo version. But it is not available in Germany?! i'm new here, 'cuz im from Poland, and i played FM without problems... And i didn't see any Football Manager in shops... How it is?

It is really ********... Ok, and what about shops in U.K ? Can i get the game over there? Because i'm going to Birmingham next month, and maybe can i buy FM over there...

The problem is the activation, not the purchase. You can also buy it from one of thousdands of key sites online, for a price around 25€, but you can't activate it in Germany.

I don't know if activate it outside Germany, then use it in Germany is equiparable to VPN.

The problem is the activation, not the purchase. You can also buy it from one of thousdands of key sites online, for a price around 25€, but you can't activate it in Germany.

I don't know if activate it outside Germany, then use it in Germany is equiparable to VPN.

That's wrong.

A lot of misleading information here.

Fact 1: The game can't be sold in Germany, due to licensing reasons.

Fact 2: A boxed copy bought or ordered abroad/online can be activated in Germany.

There is a FM fan site in Germany for more information:

www.meistertrainer.de

(obviously in German)

A lot of misleading information here.

Fact 1: The game can't be sold in Germany, due to licensing reasons.

Fac 2: A boxed copy bought or ordered abroad/online can be activated in Germany.

I live in Germany as well and KUBI got it exactly right. I ordered all my copies of FM with Amazon.uk (boxed) and it can be activated from Germany without any problems.

Archived