Sports Interactive Community

Help needed here!

I put logos in graphics folder but something was wrong..some clubs had logos and some had these default badges. The game was jerky and strange and finnally it crushed my PC. I had to manually restart. I re installed the game, and now there are some logos left even though I deleted them, but the majority of clubs doesnt have logos nor default badges!? And when I go to play match the game crashes!! Even after re install! What do I do??

When I start game I get this message:

not well formed invalid token at line 1 of floating human ratings state changed.xml

not well formed invalid token at line 1 of floating away ratings state changed.xml

not well formed invalid token at line 1 of floating match stats state changed.xml

How do I reinstall the game properly? Because after I reinstall, my profile remains saved along with preferences after I start the game up freshly installed. How do I reinstall it to be completely from scratch?

Delete local content on Steam and also delete the Sports Interactive folder in my documents, then reinstall.