Sports Interactive Community
Dingusen

Coach report - Change default coach

When I go to Reports -> Coach reports on my players the report that is delivered is made by the coach on top of the list of coaches. Problem is that he has no clue about players ability and potential! He's got 10 JPA and 8 JPP and of course I want another coach I have with 20&20 to be default and not having to manually click down on him each time. Is there a way to set this? Or fix this?

When I go to Reports -> Coach reports on my players the report that is delivered is made by the coach on top of the list of coaches. Problem is that he has no clue about players ability and potential! He's got 10 JPA and 8 JPP and of course I want another coach I have with 20&20 to be default and not having to manually click down on him each time. Is there a way to set this? Or fix this?

Yes, this is very annoying. It has worked in FM13.

Sack him and replace him with the guy that has 20 JPA/JPP?

I would have to sack him and all others so that the 20/20 coach gets on the top then...

It should be an option to select the default coach to give report, or to set it in the Staff responsibility page.

I don't have FM14 yet, but given that it worked in FM13, I think you should raise it in the bugs forum.

I am having this same issue. My fitness coach is giving me all suggestions which of course, are always linked to physical elements for training. I want my assistant manager's opinion but I can't find out how to do this!

As i recall i think you can make the adjustment under staff responsibility page. Cant check it atm as im work, but ill try find it when i get home.