[FM14] Transfers & Data Update Packs by_pr0

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cheers pr0, any chance you'll be doing the promotions, relegations and co-efficients in Scotland and any others you've missed soon?

I've done the promotions and relegations myself in Scotland for now and Dundee's transfers that you've missed, but I have no idea what to do with co-efficients :p

Monaco have also signed goalkeeper Paul Nardi from Nancy.

Birmingham have tied up a season-long loan deal for Tottenham centre-half Grant Hall.

AC Milan have completed the signing of former Chelsea defender Alex on a two-year contract from Paris St Germain.

Charlton have signed former Arsenal youngster Zak Ansah on a two-year deal.

Shrewsbury have snapped up James Wesolowski from Oldham on a two-year contract.

Atletico Madrid's capture of Guilherme Siqueira from Granada.

Ayoze Perez has been expressing his delight at having completed a switch to Newcastle from Tenerife. The striker has penned a long-term contract at St James' Park.

Here is the full story on the news that Leyton Orient goalkeeper Jamie Jones has agreed to join Preston when his contract expires

Oxford United have confirmed the signing of former Rotherham United striker Danny Hylton.

Burton have completed the signing of midfielder John Mousinho on a two-year contract.

AFC Wimbledon boss Neal Ardley has revealed Jim Fenlon is set to leave the club after failing to agree a new deal.

Bristol Rovers have made their first signing of the summer after snapping Salisbury City striker Jamie White on a free transfer.

Japan striker Yuya Osako has joined newly-promoted Bundesliga side Cologne

Guingamp have announced the signing of goalkeeper Jonas Lossl from Danish outfit FC Midtjylland.

Roma have confirmed the signing of Mali international Seydou Keita on a free transfer.

Guys (in particular Yer Maw and other people that are responding to him), get the thread back on topic and cut the sniping. If you don't like pr0's update, then fine, leave the thread and find another one, or post why you think it could be better in a constructive manner. Calling it "terrible" and a "half-arsed job" will get you nowhere, and I don't think you realise how much work actually goes into these things. Worst comes to worst, download a couple of updates and run them alongside each other.

If posting continues in the current manner than warnings and infractions may start being handed out.

HOAX, probably 15th of June!

dburnsdundeemad, by the next release more countries will be corrected. For now i have added beside the others already done , Turkey and Scotland , and i will also add Spain as long as things will become more clear , as they have still games :@ Also if I have missed transfers , please write them so i can pass them! Thanks!

supereddman98, if you download the pack and open it , you will find inside the texts files, the file named "Wonderkids". They are all there !

Transfers:

Ronny Deila takes over as Celtic manager on a 12 month rolling contract.

Strømsgodset assistant manager David Nielsen temporarily takes over Strømsgodset after Ronny Deila.

Øyvind Storflor extends his contract with Strømsgodset out 2016.

The 20 year old IFK Goteborg talent Ludwig Augustinsson signs a 4,5 years contract with FC Copenhagen. He joins the club 1. January 2015.

Other:

Red Star Belgrade has been banned from participating in the next Champions League for breaching a number of provisions of the UEFA Club Licensing and Financial Fair Play regulations.

letissierandhenryaregreat, is he real a wonderkid or just a friend who plays for a local team? We need to be very serious on that...

Sorry for the late reply, I didn't see this, he plays for a professional academy, previously for a Premier League one, but now a Conference Premier team's academy. I exaggerated a bit by wonderkid though, he probably has good championship potential.

Thank you for your hard work on this update! It's amazing the quantity and quality of your work.

Question: I believe I loaded all of the files into a new save but it seems the finances haven't really been updated. Is this something for the future update or have I missed something?

Thanks again.

Awesome pr0,

I'll get back to you with what transfers across Scotland that I can see you have missed.

For now though here's a new Dundee transfer that happened this morning,

Simon Ferry has transferred from Portsmouth to Dundee.

And, players no longer at Dundee but, still are in your latest patch, [mentioning again encase you missed or misunderstood my earlier posts]

Gavin Rae - End of Contract, moved to Australia to Coach there.

Leighton McIntosh - End of Contract. Has officially left.

Craig Beattie - End of Contract. Has officially left

Christian Nade - End of Contract. Has officially left, wants to play in Scotland.

John Gibson - End of Contract. Has now joined Alloa Athletic

Stephen O'Donnell - End of Contract. Has officially left.

Carlo Monti - Released from his contract in March. Has officially left.

Other Scottish Transfers:

Blair Spittal - Moved from Queen's Park to Dundee United, needs a CA and PA adjustment(is currently 65 and -5 in game, I recommend 85 and -7 at the moment)

The following Dundee players are all still under contract but have been told they can leave the club on the first transfer or loan offer that is received for them, so you can expect some of them to move soon: [mentioning again encase you missed or misunderstood my earlier posts]

Matt Lockwood

Jamie Reid

Stephen Hughes

Steven Doris

Sean Bonnett-Johnson

Ryan Conroy

Nicky Riley

Kyle Benedictus

As promised here's the first batch of what is missing from your patch in the rest of Scotland:

David van Zanten - St. Mirren to Unattached - End of Contract.

James McFadden - Motherwell to Unattached - End of Contract

Eric Djemba-Djemba - St Mirren to Unattached - End of Contract.

Joe Cardle - Transferred from Raith Rovers to Ross County.

Matthew Cooper - Transferred from Inverness CT to Elgin City

Caloan McAleer - Transferred from Partick Thistle to East Fife

Mark Ridgers - Transferred from Hearts to St. Mirren.

Lewis Kidd - Transferred from Celtic to Queen of the South

Managerial Change:

Celtic have appointed Ronny Deila from Stromsgodset as their new manager on a 12 month rolling contract.

No bother pr0 happy to help out a little, I know how much work can go into stuff like this, having attempted it myself on a number of occasions and realizing I spent far too much time researching it all alone. :p

Thanks for all your continued hard work, it's a pleasure to have found your updates again :D

AFC Bournemouth

Steven Purches has retired from playing and is now a u18coach

Richard Hughes also retired,he's doing something at the club not sure if scout/coach?

Donal McDermot(spelling) was released a couple of months ago

Two new Scottish transfers from over the weekend:

Jake 'Mario' Jervis - The 22 year old Striker has moved from Portsmouth to Ross County, he will join the club officially when his Portsmouth contract ends on July 1st.

Dougie Imrie - The 30 year old Winger has joined former club Hamilton Academical after failing to agree a contract with the new Morton boss, starting his second spell with the club, no contract information is known but it is assumed he has joined on a one year deal, due to Hamilton expected to be in a relegation battle next season.

article outlining all premiership activity so far: http://sport.stv.tv/football/clubs/aberdeen/278017-premiership-transfer-window-all-the-top-flight-moves-this-summer/

Dundee have released four more players after there contracts all ended.

Sean Bonnett-Johnson - No new contract offered

Declan Gallagher - Turned down three contract offers and a fourth one was not offered.

Stephen Hughes - No new contract offered

Matt Lockwood - No new contract offered applied for the vacant Morton manager position, but was turned down in favor of Jim Duffy. Probably best to make him into a Player/Manager/Coach/Assistant now held coach and assistant manager positions at Dundee.

Dundee have also announced that their season tickets sales are already past the 3000 mark. #woo

Excellent news pr0 :D

I'll post some more of the latest transfer activity in Scotland in the next few days only been 3 transfers i'm aware of since my last update, can't find much on the transfers outside of the top flight though so there may well be more between the lower division clubs.

Scottish Transfers since my last update:

Kevin Cuthbert - has been released by Hamilton, after failing to agree a new contract.

Michael McGovern - Has moved from Falkirk to Hamilton after agreeing a one year deal with them.

Kieran McDonald - Has moved from Clyde to Hamilton, no contract details were announced (doesn't appear to be in the database)

Darren Young - Has moved from Alloa to Albion Rovers, where he has been installed as a player/manager on a one year contract.

Ryan Stevenson - Has signed for Partick Thistle, after agreeing a two year deal(with the option for a third year) with them.

Again i'd like to say there will be more outside of the top flight, but i'm not aware of any other than Darren Young.

Ivan Rakitic has admitted that joining Barcelona is a dream come true after the Catalan club reached an agreement with Sevilla to sign their captain.

Promising defender Niall Heaton has penned a one-year contract at Bradford.

Crewe have confirmed that winger Byron Moore will leave the club this summer after rejecting a new deal. The Railwaymen announced that Moore will not be extending his contract and will move to pastures new after 33 goals in seven years.

Partick Thistle have signed Ryan Stevenson after the attacking midfielder quit Hearts last week.

Experienced full-back James Chambers has signed a new one-year contract at Walsall.

Brian Wilson has left Colchester to become Oldham's third summer signing on a two-year deal.

Luton are preparing for a return to the Football League, and they have added striker Ross Lafayette to their ranks on a two-year contract. He joins from Welling United.

Juventus have announced that Andrea Pirlo has signed a two-year contract extension

Bayern Munich chairman Karl-Heinz Rummenigge expressing his delight at having seen Philipp Lahm and Thomas Muller commit to new contracts at the Allianz Arena.

Sampdoria have confirmed Inter Milan have completed the permanent signing of Mauro Icardi after enjoying last season on loan at the San Siro.

Highly-rated Crewe youngster Callum Saunders has signed a new deal at the club.

Here is the full story on the news that Gillingham have completed the signing former Port Vale midfielder Doug Loft on a two-year contract.

Oldham have completed the signing of former Crawley midfielder Mike Jones and are set to announce another new arrival later today.

Romania international Ciprian Tatarusanu has joined Fiorentina on a five-year deal. The 28-year-old goalkeeper left Steaua Bucharest at the end of the season on a Bosman ruling after rejecting a new contract offer.

Great news for Plymouth fans, with Reuben Reid signing a new two-year deal with the Pilgrims.

New Aston Villa midfielder Joe Cole believes he still has plenty to learn after signing a two-year contract with his fourth Premier League club.

Derby have brought former Arsenal trainee Alban Bunjaku back to English football from Sevilla.

Dundee have released Sean Bonnett-Johnson, Declan Gallagher, Stephen Hughes and Matt Lockwood at the end of their current contracts.

Rotherham manager Steve Evans has been expressing his delight at having tied up a club record deal for Aston Villa forward Jordan Bowery.

Bradford boss Phil Parkinson says are no hard feelings over midfielder Nathan Doyle's departure

Wolves have snapped up Dutch winger Rajiv van La Parra from Heerenveen on a three-year deal.

Ross County have fended off competition from 'good English league clubs' to sign Jake Jervis from Portsmouth. The 22-year-old striker will officially complete a move at the end of his Fratton Park contract on 1st July.

Confirmation from Hull City of a deal announced by Nottingham Forest on Monday, with striker Matty Fryatt making his way to the City Ground as a free agent.

Yeovil have confirmed that goalkeeper Chris Dunn has completed his move to Cambridge United.

Here's the full story on a line we brought you earlier, with Melbourne City announcing that they have agreed a one-year deal with former Chelsea and Fulham winger Damien Duff. Coach John van't Schip has said:

Here is the full story on Jack Colback completing his move to Newcastle, and while the player is delighted to be fulfilling a boyhood dream, Sunderland have released a statement to make their disappointment clear.

Peterborough boss Darren Ferguson is delighted to have signed forward Erhun Oztumer from non-league side Dulwich Hamlet.

Defender Kirk Broadfoot has joined Rotherham as the club prepare for life back in the Championship.

Hannover have signed Spanish forward Joselu from Bundesliga rivals Hoffenheim for an undisclosed fee.

Steve Sidwell has signed a two-year deal at Stoke after passing a medical.

York City have signed former Wycombe defender Marvin McCoy.

Bradford have signed former Notts County midfielder Gary Liddle on a free transfer.

Sheffield Wednesday have signed teenage midfielder Ryan Croasdale from Preston.

Preston North End have confirmed the signing of versatile defender Calum Woods from Huddersfield.

Ben Davies happy to be back in familiar surroundings after making his loan deal at Sheffield United permanent.

Birmingham have snapped up Republic of Ireland international midfielder Stephen Gleeson from MK Dons.

We understand Mansfield have completed the signing of Grimsby striker Liam Hearn on a one-year deal.

League Two new boys Cambridge United have signed former Oldham and Leyton Orient man Robbie Simpson on a free transfer.

Defender Gabriel Zakuani has rejoined Peterborough United on a two-year contract after spending the last six months in Greece with FC Kalloni.

Bayern Munich goalkeeper Lukas Raeder has confirmed he is set to leave the club

Spanish champions Atletico Madrid unveil new signing Guilherme Siqueira after signing him from Granada.

Flleetwood Town have announced goalkeeper Chris Maxwell has signed a new deal at the club.

Torquay United have signed former Mansfield forward Louis Briscoe on a free transfer.

Scunthorpe have signed Jennison Myrie-Williams on a free transfer from Port Vale.

Randers FC striker Ronnie Schwartz, who was linked with several English clubs has joined French side Guingamp.

Hamilton have signed midfielder Danny Redmond from Wigan on a two-year contract.

Blackpool chairman Karl Oyston will be offering new manager Jose Riga the backing he needs to assemble a competitive squad.

Here is the full story on the news that Stoke have completed the signing of Senegal striker Mame Biram Diouf and Slovakian defender Dionatan Teixeira

Here's confirmation of the news that Wes Thomas has rejoined Birmingham City.

Goalkeeper Jayson Leutwiler has been talking about his decision to join Shrewsbury Town on a two-year contract following his departure from Middlesbrough.

Chelsea have now confirmed that defender Tomas Kalas will spend next season on loan with Cologne.

Daniel Bradley - Alfreton to Barnet

John Mousinho - Preston to Burton

Jennison Myrie-Williams - Port Vale to Scunthorpe

Doug Loft - Port Vale to Gillingham

Nathan Doyle - Bradford to unattached

Tommy Rowe - Unattached to Wolves

Scottish Transfers since my last update:

Kieran McDonald - Has moved from Clyde to Hamilton, no contract details were announced (doesn't appear to be in the database)

Because it's spelled MacDonald. Here to help

In France :

Metz, Lens, Caen : Ligue 2 ---> Ligue 1

Ajaccio, Valenciennes, Sochaux : Ligue 1 ---> Ligue 2

Luzenac, Orleans, Gazelec Ajaccio : National ---> Ligue 2

Istres, Chateauroux, CA Bastia : Ligue 2 ---> National

Strasbourg, Uzes Pont du Gard, Vannes, Colomiers : National ---> CFA

Chambly, Epinal, Avranches, Consolat Marseille : CFA ---> National

Now the transfers :

Bastia :

New coach : Claude Makelele (from PSG), and assistant coah : Didier Tholot (from free)

Mickael Landreau and Julien Sablé both retired

Bordeaux :

New coach : Willy Sagnol (from France) and assistant coach : Sylvain Mastrisciano (from France)

Henrique goes to Fluminense

Guillaume Hoarau, Mathieu Chalmé, Jérémie Bréchet, David Bellion & Kevin Olimpa leave the club free

Caen :

Jordan Adeoti (from Laval), Hervé Bazile (from Poiré sur Vie), Damien da Silva (from Clermont) & Rémy Vercoutre (from Lyon) arrive

Eviant TG :

Kevin Bérigaud goes to Montpellier

Tulio de Melo & Johan Durand leave the club free

Guingamp :

Lars Jacobsen (Kobenhavn), Maxime Baca (Lorient), Jonas Lossl (Midtjylland) & Ronnie Schwartz (Randers) arrive

Fatih Atik & Jonathan Martins Pereira leave the club free

Lens :

nothing

Lille :

nothing

Lorient :

Christian Gourcuff replaces Vahid Halilodzic as Algeria coach

He's replaced by Sylvain Ripoll (curent assistant coach), and new assistant coah : Eric Garcin (from free)

Walid Mesloub (Le Havre) arrives

Baptiste Reynet is loaned to Dijon

Lyon :

New coach : Hubert Fournier (from Reims)

Marseille :

New coach : Marcelo Bielsa, new assistant coach : Javier Torrente, new GK coach : Stéphane Cassard (from Valenciennes), new fitness coach : Jan van Winckel (from Al Ahli (KSA))

Albert Emon & Laurent Spinosi leave the club

José Anigo becomes scout

Senah Mango goes defenitively to Luzenac, Souleymane Diawara & Gennaro Bracigliano leave the club free

Metz :

Juan Falcon (from Zamora (VEN)) arrives

Alhassane Keita goes to Lierse, Romain Inez leave the club free & Eduardo retires

Monaco :

New coach : Leonardo Jardim (from Sporting), new scout : Admar Lopez (from FC Porto)

Paul Nardi (from Nancy) arrives, but he stays on loan in Nancy

Nantes :

Johan Audel (Stuttgart) & Itay Shechter (Hapoel Tel-Aviv) stay defenitively

Filip Djordjevic goes to Lazio, Adrien Trebel goes to Standard Liège and Fabrice Pancrate leave the club free

Nice :

Nicklas Hult (Elfsborg) & Julien Vercauteren (Lierse) arrive

Nemanja Pejcinovic goes to Lokomotiv Moscow, Alexandre Mendy is loaned to Nimes and Fabrice Abriel leave the club free

Paris SG :

don't forger to add Jean-Louis Gasset as assistant coach

David Luiz from Chelsea

Alex and Jérémy Menez both go to AC Milan, Antoine Conte stays in Reims, Kalifa Traoré goes to Angers & Kalifa Coulibaly goes to Charleroi

Reims :

New coach : Jean-Luc Vasseur (from Créteil)

Jonathan Kodjia goes to Angers, Nicolas Fauvergue leave the club free & Florent Ghisolfi retires

Rennes :

Dimitri Foulquier stays in Granada, Julien Féret & John Boye leave the club free

St-Etienne :

Jean-Pascal Mignot goes to Sochaux

Toulouse :

Aleksandar Pesic (from Jadogina) and Dragos Grisgore (from Dinamo Bucharest) arrive

Thibault Vialla goes to Ajaccio & Jonathan Zebina leave the club

---------------

Angers :

Ludovic Butelle (from Arles-Avignon) & Anthar Yahia (from Platanias) arrive

Bilel el Hamzaoui goes to CA Bastia

Ajaccio :

Cédric Kante (from Sochaux) arrives

Chahir Belghazouani goes to Brest

Arles-Avignon :

Robert Hernandez (Deportivo Anzoategui) arrives while Manuel Arteaga (Deportivo Anzoategui) & Arles Flores (Zamora (VEN)) are loaned

Yunis Abdelhamid goes to Luzenac

Auxerre :

New coach : Jean-Luc Vannuchi (from Martigues)

Faneva Andriatsima (Créteil) arrives

Rémi Ebanega goes to CA Bastia & Geoffrey Lembet leave the club

Brest :

Stéphane Tritz (Otelul Galati) & Jason Ranneaud (Lyon-Duchère) arrive

Benoit Lesoimier leave the club

Clermont :

nothing

Créteil :

Issa N'Doye, Cédric Collet, Nicolas Belvito, Otman Djelilahine, Pedro Oliveira leave the club

Dijon :

nothing

Gazelec Ajaccio :

David Ducourtioux (Valenciennes), Amos Youga (Vannes) & Matar Fall (Fréjus Saint-Raphael) arrive

Anthony Colinet retires

Laval :

New coach : Denis Zanko and new assistant coach : Lilian Nalis (from CA Bastia)

Ludovic Guerreiro (Chateauroux) & Adrien Monfray (CA Bastia) arrive

Gaetan Belaud goes to Luzenac, Julien Toudic, Renaud Dreuslin, Miodrag Stosic, Makan Traoré leave the club

Le Havre :

nothing

Luzenac :

Regis Gurtner (Boulogne), Jérome Lafourcade (Niort) arrive

Ande Dona Ndoh goes to Niort, Mickael Diakota goes to Colmar, Tristan Mbongo goes to Balma & Mamadou Danfa leave the club

Nimes :

nothing

Niort :

New coach : Regis Brouard (from Clermont) while Pascal Gastien goes to Chateauroux to replace Jean-Louis Garcia

Luigi Glombard goes to Orleans, Johan Letzelter and David Fleurival leave the club

Orleans :

Arnaud Balijon (Istres) and Guillaume Loriot (Boulogne) arrive

Pape Sarr is loaned to Poiré sur Vie, Ibrahima Coulibaly goes to Dunkerque

Sochaux :

they don't have coach for the moment

Famara Diedhiou stays defenitevely in Gazelec Ajaccio and Christophe Herelle in Colmar. Florian Marange, Carlao, Joackim Eickmayer, Kalilou Traoré and David Sauget leave the club

Tours :

nothing

Troyes :

Benjamin Psaume, Wilfired Rother, Sébastien Grax, Marcos dos Santos & Sega Keita leave the club

Valenciennes :

nothing

Benjamin Jeannot : Nancy > Lorient

Bruno Irles : Monaco staff > Arles-Avignon first coach

Stéphane Crucet : ??? > Arles-Avignon assistant coach

Franck Dumas : curent Arles-Avignon coach > direcreur sportif (i don't know how to say it in english, the same function as Bernard Lacombe in Lyon)

direcreur sportif (i don't know how to say it in english, the same function as Bernard Lacombe in Lyon)

Director of Football, at least that's what would make sense.

Translates as Director of Sport or Sporting Director, directly, but there is no job title for either of these in game. So sounds like he'd be more of a Director of Football.

More Scottish Transfers:

David Robertson has moved from Morton to Livingston, no contract details are available at this time.

Kevin Cuthbert who had previously been released by Hamilton has now signed for Raith Rovers, no contract details were announced.

Danny Redmond has joined Hamilton on a free transfer from Wigan Athletic, he signed a two year deal with the club.

Darren McGregor joined Rangers from St. Mirren on a free transfer signing a one year deal with them.

Chris Dilo was released by St. Mirren after he failed to agree a new contract.

Morgaro Gomis signed for Hearts on a free transfer after his contract at Dundee Utd expired.

Gavin Gunning signed for Birmingham City on a free transfer after his contract at Dundee Utd expired. He has agreed a one year deal with Birmingham.

For each Scottish Team i'm going to check there official websites for a complete list of ins and outs, i'll post them back if I can find any.

Livingston Released all of these players:

Jordon Baillie

Andrew Barrowman

Taylor Black

David Bonnar

Dylan Clark

Jed Davie

Danny Denholm

Ross Docherty

Jack Downie

Michal Habbai

George Hunter

Mike Mampuya

Kyle Martin

Sean Murphy

Nejc Mvelja

Martin Scott

Kyle Wilkie

Scott Wilson

Some may have found new clubs :)

José Luis Palomino : Argentinos Juniors > Metz (2 years)

Jonathan Rivierez : Le Havre > Metz (3 years)

Eric Chelle : Niort > free

Vincent Gragnic : Nimes > Auxerre

Danny de Silva : Perth Glory > AS Roma in june 2015

Magaye Gueye : Everton > free

Bacary Sagna : Arsenal > Man City

Kim Jin-Su : Albiirex Nigata > Hoffenheim

Manucho : Valladolid > Rayo Vallecano

Giuliano : Dnirpo > Gremio Porto Alegre

Michal Chrapek : Wisla Krakow > Catania

Borja Viguera : Alaves > Athletic Bilbao

Ilie Sanchez : Barcelona > Munchen 1860 (3 years)

Andre Leao : Pacos Fereira > Valladolid

Mickey van der Hart : Ajax > Go Ahead Eagles (loan)

Gevorg Ghazaryan : Metalurg Donetsk > Olympiakos Piraeus

Juanpe : Racing Santander > Granada

Paul Lasne : Ajaccio > Montpellier (4 years, #17)

Ali M'Madi : Evian TG > Gazelec Ajaccio (2 years, already on loan)

Jean-Alain Fanchone : Nimes > Petrolul

Mike Frantz : Nurnberg > Freiburg

Ozgur Ozdemir : Eintracht Frankfurt > Nurnberg

Pierre Bourdain : PSG > Cercle Bruges (3 years)

Paul Sheerin has left his post as Arbroath manager to become Under-20s coach at Aberdeen.

Barry Ferguson is appointed player-manager of Clyde

Malky Thomson named as his assistant at clyde

Peter Houston appoint falkirk manager

◄NEWS UPDATE►

• FM14 Transfers & Data Update Pack 3.1 is scheduled for the 20th of June.

• More than 48.000 database changes !!

• Latest Worldwide Transfers like Cesc Fàbregas to Chelsea Football Club, Junior Fernandes to GNK Dinamo Zagreb, Joe Cole to Aston Villa FC , Bakary Sagna to Manchester City , Daniel Ginczek to VfB Stuttgart , Razvan Rat to PAOK , Jérémy Menez to A.C. Milan and so on...

• Promotions and relegations along with cancelled loans, are completed in Albania , Austria , Belgium , Croatia , England , France , Germany , Greece , Italy , Netherlands , Portugal , Russia , Scotland , Spain and Turkey and are planned for the release, Poland , Serbia and Switzerland.

• A mistake adding Man Utd to Europa League, has been corrected, although for no reason, with the correct coefficients in every club in every country, Netherlands send 5 teams to Europa League, and Sweden 3. This is probably due to last year's bans in some teams, it gives some kind of error. It won't have a negative effect on your games , no worries.

• 4 new wonderkids added.

Archived