[FM14] Transfers & Data Update Packs by_pr0

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Pro,

Sorry for being a pain in the ass for asking this but my WinZip trial has ended unfortunately so I can't extract the files in WinZip if I download. WinRAR works fine however and I can extract no problems without it expecting me to buy the paid version costing £30- £40 (which WinZip does). Would it be possible for you or somebody else to kindly upload a RAR copy that I can download and extract please?

I know there's 7-Zip as well but don't know if that essentially does the same thing or if there's any cost involved for the software.

Many thanks

Hi Pro,

Sorry for being a pain in the ass for asking this but my WinZip trial has ended unfortunately so I can't extract the files in WinZip if I download. WinRAR works fine however and I can extract no problems without it expecting me to buy the paid version costing £30- £40 (which WinZip does). Would it be possible for you or somebody else to kindly upload a RAR copy that I can download and extract please?

I know there's 7-Zip as well but don't know if that essentially does the same thing or if there's any cost involved for the software.

Many thanks

Scratch that, I've solved it. The file is a RAR file but got confused because the download page said it can be opened with WinZip. Head seriously not switched on today lol

Hi Pro,

Many thanks

You can use 7-Zip which is free en does everything that WinZip and/or WinRar can do.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer leaves Cardiff City by mutual consent

Alessandro Del Piero, 39, has been speaking to the media after joining Indian side Delhi Dynamos and is excited about the future:

Crawley Town - BREAKING NEWS: We are delighted to confirm that midfielder Marvin Elliott has signed a monthly contract with the club

Bolton have announced the signing of Max Clayton from Crewe on a three-year deal.

When i load up this database update Luis Van Gaal isnt the Manchester United manager it is Jan Jansen. I am using the latest 1st October release. All transfers seem to be up to date so im not sure why Van Gaal isnt there?? Am i doing something wrong?

I downloaded the pr0 update pack and followed all the instructions (ie saving the downloaded pr0 files on the 'editor data' folder) but it still says 0 enabled (0 in total) next to the 'Editor Data Files' whenever I start a new game.

What can I do?

When i load up this database update Luis Van Gaal isnt the Manchester United manager it is Jan Jansen. I am using the latest 1st October release. All transfers seem to be up to date so im not sure why Van Gaal isnt there?? Am i doing something wrong?

The answer to your question:

go to sortitoutsi and search for real name fix

Cristiano Biraghi from Inter was valued at 0 and I could "approach to sign" him despite his contract having three years left on it. I signed him, played him a few matches, but now whenever I play a game he is listed as being ineligible for already being involved in another match on the same day.

Edit: Okay, so he's actually on the bench and sometimes play for Inter still, despite being my player. So I'm guessing it's a DB-mistake with co-ownership (I'm managing in Romania btw).

Archived