Sports Interactive Community
daoan

Editor Data FM14 why SI why why why

In previous FM pre-editors you can select more than 1 person and collectively edit their reputation, current and potential ability.

Why in god's name would you remove that in FM14 why why why I'm so mad right now really

Totally agree. I've been playing around with the beta version for the last couple of weeks and have been quite impressed with the interface etc, but I was really looking forward to getting the editor so that I could play around with some of the data and simplify things. Now I'm looking a couple fo weeks worth of full on editing player by player, team by team to accomplish what I previously did in just a couple of days. Really not impressed at all!!! I seriously hope they can change this with a patch ASAP!

Is that true? You can't mass edit ?! The announcement was that you will be able to mass edit MORE (including second nationalities and regional divisions). Patch needed ASAP.

I'd be shocked if this is true. Could anyone give a bit more information?

Perhaps there's some more licensing nonsense involved.

Look at the ridiculous situation with the World Cup Qualifiers..

In previous FM pre-editors you can select more than 1 person and collectively edit their reputation, current and potential ability.

Why in god's name would you remove that in FM14 why why why I'm so mad right now really

Maybe it's a bug? I can't imagine that somebody changed this on purpose?

Hi guys, indeed it looks like the Player Data panels have been removed. I can't think of any reason why this would be deliberate so I'll pass this onto the dev team for review.

Cheers for the info.

Bump.

Will there be any post from SI regarding this issue? I'm still waiting before I start a game :(