FM14: Tycoon Saves

JD nawrat

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After reading this thread, I wanted to start a tycoon save as well. I loaded a few european leagues in nations that aren't particular great football nations (Bulgaria, Greece, Romania, Switzerland,...) I holidayed and came back every year to check if there was a tycoon takeover anywhere.

It took a few seasons but I am now managing the Swiss club FC Lausanne-Sport who got taken over by a Turkish tycoon. Let the fun begin!

Liverpool just got taken over by a English tycoon in my game.

It's June 2031 and they have just been relegated though.

Settings:

Large DB + all international players on all continents.

Leagues:

England -> League Two

Spain -> Liga Adelante

Italy -> Serie B

Top division in

France

Germany

Portugal

Turkey

Russia

Holland

I'll upload it if anyone wants to try putting an end to Forest Green Rovers' world domination.

After reading this thread, I wanted to start a tycoon save as well. I loaded a few european leagues in nations that aren't particular great football nations (Bulgaria, Greece, Romania, Switzerland,...) I holidayed and came back every year to check if there was a tycoon takeover anywhere.

It took a few seasons but I am now managing the Swiss club FC Lausanne-Sport who got taken over by a Turkish tycoon. Let the fun begin!

upload it plz!!

Liverpool just got taken over by a English tycoon in my game.

It's June 2031 and they have just been relegated though.

Settings:

Large DB + all international players on all continents.

Leagues:

England -> League Two

Spain -> Liga Adelante

Italy -> Serie B

Top division in

France

Germany

Portugal

Turkey

Russia

Holland

I'll upload it if anyone wants to try putting an end to Forest Green Rovers' world domination.

I'd be up for this

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/fp22tzpbalq1i1p/arsen.fm A Chinese tycoon takes ESTAC Troyes and i realize that at the third year..the team fired current coach and is free to take the seat..i'm in real madrid you fell free to retire me...if you take a cup(french or coupe de la ligue) and continetal qualification which is the current target he gives you 55M budget for tranfers..i load 5 leagues which makes the save light..training and youth facilies upgraded..

http://www.mediafire.com/download/fp22tzpbalq1i1p/arsen.fm A Chinese tycoon takes ESTAC Troyes and i realize that at the third year..the team fired current coach and is free to take the seat..i'm in real madrid you fell free to retire me...if you take a cup(french or coupe de la ligue) and continetal qualification which is the current target he gives you 55M budget for tranfers..i load 5 leagues which makes the save light..training and youth facilies upgraded..

That sounds fun. I will give it a go :)

'Pescara Count The Money'

Delfino Pescara spent the first three years of my save in Serie B (11th, 5th, 3rd place finishes) and finished 15th in their first season in Serie A. They got taken over by a tycoon in mid October 2017 and are currently 9th in the table (10 points from 7 games). Their transfer budget for the season started at $53M and they are down to $27M remaining. They have some nice regens so far, a couple homegrown ones and one they purchased for $11M prior to the 2016/17 season.

If anyone wants it I would be happy to put it up, but have no clue how to get the save file on here.

For anyone interested in the Prato save I won promotion with them to Serie B and was given this for the new season :cool:

finances.jpg

The board have been pretty good all in all and agreed to training and youth upgrades and the junior coaching.

Could you please upload your save if you still have it, the original one is no longer available :/

I've just discovered Dundee were taken over by a tycoon in November of the first season. I'm at the start of the second season now if anybody wants me to upload the save.Plus if anybody discovers a Liverpool tycoon early on in their save, please give me a shout. Thanks.

Here you go mate:-

http://www.mediafire.com/download/6nxhd863xg3b2xy/Dundee_Tycoon.fm

Dundee have a £13.2m transfer budget, with £25m in the bank. Start date is June 2014. Taken over by a Latvian tycoon in November 2013.

Just some additional info - database of about 65,000 players with England (Premier League down to Skrill North/South), Italy, Spain, Germany, France, Scotland, Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, Turkey, Ukraine, Belgium, Greece, Holland, Russia and Portugal top leagues all loaded and playable.

Attribute masking disabled.

Enjoy :)

• 2 weeks later...

I was testing a custom database that activated the Moroccan leagues when I noticed Millwall had a tycoon snooping around. It's the end of March, 2014 and the new owner has just taken over. It's a fairly small file as I was really just simming the first few seasons to make sure Morocco didn't crash the game-I've made it 20 years without a crash so the game should be safe.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/sfea0ews8wjamle/Millwall+Potential.fm

• 3 weeks later...

If anyone's interested, I'm in 2022 and just received a tycoon takeover with QPR. I've been finishing 3/4th for the past few seasons so it shouldn't be much of a challenge to take us to the next level, but Chelsea and Man Utd are both juggernauts (reason I've finished 3/4th) and their consistency is frightening. I've only lost 3 games all season and still out of contention.

I'll upload on request. It's a small save with just the one league loaded and a large database.

7d25dc7f71c851d14ca2d709a2f53458.png

• 1 month later...

Archived