Sports Interactive Community
Neil Brock

Football Manager 2014 - Full Game Feedback/Tilbakemelding 14.1.3

The full game is OUT NOW! Your version number will be 14.1.2. (Post the first update on the 1st November 3pm, it should now be 14.1.3).

Any questions, please look on the FAQ - http://www.footballmanager.com/faq/

Any feedback please make constructive and leave in this thread.

Any bugs, please raise them here - http://community.sigames.com/forumdisplay.php/359

Any issues running the game or with crashing, please raise them here - http://community.sigames.com/forumdisplay.php/360-Crashes-Game-Launch-and-Technical-Issues

My beta is not updating to the full version

Yep, me either, even after restarting steam.

Mine is not updating either even after restarting Steam, downloaded Dark Skin but cannot apply it, download button to get editor is not functional :(

Dark skin is in the steam workshop.. the official skin that is :)

once subscribed it will download automatically.

Just relaunch the game, it will start to download.
I did. I pressed subscribe to the skin, and started up FM. Nothing. Only one skin option available in preferences.

Very small download from beta to full game.

Is this correct?

The 200 something KB file is just the usual 'unlocking', I restarted and got a 21(?)mb patch.

Game still at version 14.1.1 after restarting Steam several times. Great to see the Dark Skin in the Steam Workshop though!

It should have updated to 14.1.2 - You can see this via your in-game preferences (near the top left corner) or via the game status screen.

Had a few small issues, error codes and that, but kept trying and it updated, just starting my first full save. Just keep trying if you don't have any luck.

Thanks for the advanced editor panel, looking great :D. Love the new editor now.

The 200 something KB file is just the usual 'unlocking', I restarted and got a 21(?)mb patch.

If I remember correctly last years download was a lot bigger.

Oh well, happy days FM is here again.

Once subscribed and downloaded, do you have to go to the downloads/access extra content section on the start screen? It doesn't appear in preferences yet, so when I click on the steam workshop tap in the downloads section - the game goes into deep-thinking-nothing-happening-mode,

Had a tiny update (a few KBs) at release time (1pm here in NZ) but the game version is still 14.1.1

Subscribed to Dark Skin, waited for download to complete, restarted FM, but it doesn't appear in-game.

Editor is not appearing on Steam's Tools page like it has for the last two versions so I can't even start tweaking my DB.

All a bit of a non-event really :(

EDIT:

I pre-ordered from ozgameshop so decided to visit their website to check my order. Sure enough, found an image with my game code on it, and after entering that Steam has now updated my game so I am happy.

Anyone else who pre-ordered outside of Steam might want to check with their retailer as you may need to enter a new code like I did.

I did. I pressed subscribe to the skin, and started up FM. Nothing. Only one skin option available in preferences.

Having the exact same problem here.

Once subscribed and downloaded, do you have to go to the downloads/access extra content section on the start screen? It doesn't appear in preferences yet, so when I click on the steam workshop tap in the downloads section - the game goes into deep-thinking-nothing-happening-mode,
Getting the same error. If I click downloads and click workshop, the game freezes.

Bought mine from Gamefly Digital. Very impressed. Very cheap. :) my Beta updated at Midnight to the full version. First thing I see...Official dark skin! Nice... 2nd... The editor! Love it.

Happy managing out there. Sorry Paul Lambert but mover over...my turn!

In the immortal words of Daniel Bryan....YES YES YES YES YES etc etc etc!

Many of you might have done so but just in case, if you're having problems with updating, please Restart Steam in the first instance.

Nevermind got it, with anyone have dark skin problem, click subscribe to the dark skin, restarting steam, make sure it's subscribed first, launch game, click downloads, click the workshop tab and wait for about 3 minutes. It should then load

Many of you might have done so but just in case, if you're having problems with updating, please Restart Steam in the first instance.

i've restarted steam probably 20 or more times by now

Once the skin is downloaded.. you need to go into the game.. go to downloads and select workshop.. should be in there to install...

If it crashed, like mine did... i suspect it's just the traffic :)