In-Game Editor

The only things you can change on a contract is wage and expiration date... can change nothing about bonuses and clauses that is a real disappointment. So far not impressed with this editor it looks good and I like the integration But its really really basic :(

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In-game editor is a great idea! So thubs up for that.

Sadly the only thing I need an in-game editor for is to edit the kits and colours. If that can't be done in this in-game editor, it is pretty much useless to me.

Strange this hasn't been added to this editor. It seems easy to incorporate (it's just a bunch of numbers after all) and it's probably the thing most gamers would use it for.

While playing a career-game I often hop from one country to another, and then I often spot kits and colours that are slightly (eye-hurting bright green for example, or bright yellow where it should be more amber-like) or completely off (wrong pattern and colours all together, happens a lot in lower league or custom leagues). Screening all kits of all competitions I might get my alter-ego into during my career before I start the career-game (pre-game editor) is simply way too much work (and can't really be done as the number of clubs is enormous, especially with te add/remove leagues option). Therefore an in-game editor like FMRTE, but SI-made and easier to use, would be a brilliant asset. Encounter a wrong kit and fix it on the spot. Brilliant concept.

But alas, this editor is like subscribing to NetFlix and only be able to watch Jacky Chan movies. Some people will be happy, but unfortunately that isn't me.

Incorporate kit and colour-editing and I would be the first to download this editor.

Trying to purchase but for some reason it's in US $. The Steam app is in £ and my account is in £.

"An error occurred during a purchasing request.

Error details: STEAM - Currency does not match user's Steam Account currency

Error Code: 8"

My Steam wallet is in US$.. the in-game is being sold in £

also getting the message

"An error occurred during a purchasing request.

Error details: STEAM - Currency does not match user's Steam Account currency

Error Code: 8"

Anyone know how I can make the purchase??

Appreciate in advance!

• SI Staff
I have a problem with the IGE. When I try to change the amount of money in my club it wont change. It gives me a funny sound and goes back to what it was before. Please help.

This is known issue with certain currencies - for now if you change currency to UK pounds, Euros or US dollars it should fine.

Sorry for the inconvenience, we are working on a fix now.

@Edl I'm on a mac and i'm trying to buy the in game editor, when I click checkout from the basket in game I keep being told to enable "universal access to the game", I have no idea how to do this and the internet has nothing on it.

OK, I know that this may sound silly but I need help. I bought the in game editor but I can't figure out how to access it. Please advise! (I guess that I have been using FMRTE for too long!) :D

Read the first post in this thread.

I know you can move a player (say Messi) to your own club instantly no matter whether you're PL or Skrill N/S, but will the player's contract terms remain the same? I'm pretty sure playing Messi about 350k p/w + bonuses is enough to bankrupt most non-league clubs in less than a week.

You can change the wages of a player.

My question is this. I have a non serious saved game (where I have maxed out all of my players)

My question is this. Some players stats have stayed on all 20 while some of my players stats have gone down to 12!

They are all similar aged players. My training facilitates are the best and CA and PA are both 200.

Is this a known bug or am I doing something wrong?!

• SI Staff
My ingame editor has disappeared after purchasing it. It worked last night when I bought it, but today it's gone

http://i.imgur.com/brbXS8f.jpg

You can see from this image it is "already purchased" and I have the email and money came out of my wallet, but the editor button in the top left is missing. I've restarted several times

That is very odd, I would try restarting the game and see if it works. If it doesn't please post in the bugs forum here: http://community.sigames.com/forumdisplay.php/371-Pre-Game-and-In-Game-Editor where we should be able to help you out.

My ingame editor has disappeared after purchasing it. It worked last night when I bought it, but today it's gone

http://i.imgur.com/brbXS8f.jpg

You can see from this image it is "already purchased" and I have the email and money came out of my wallet, but the editor button in the top left is missing. I've restarted several times

If you can work out how you did that, the challenge and sign-up sub-forum would pay you a king's ransom for the knowledge. :D

• SI Staff
You can change the wages of a player.

My question is this. I have a non serious saved game (where I have maxed out all of my players)

My question is this. Some players stats have stayed on all 20 while some of my players stats have gone down to 12!

They are all similar aged players. My training facilitates are the best and CA and PA are both 200.

Is this a known bug or am I doing something wrong?!

It is the way the game works, the attribute weightings (basically how much each attribute eats up of the CA) mean that every attribute at 20 would need a CA above 200, therefore it isn't possible for all attributes to remain at 20. So when the game adjusts progression etc. the attributes will be normalised.

I'm really disappointed with it tbh. I used FMRTE a lot because, for me, it made the game a lot more enjoyable. But pretty much everything I used it for isn't available with this editor. No heal all players, no mass edit, no search, no ratings, no relationship edit, no kit editing, no presets, no freeze, no way of making the tactics all fluid, etc. Wish it would've been available to try in the beta or demo first, I would've saved £4. Hope FMRTE comes out soon.

/signed

I agree 100%

• Administrators
How can i add money to my game? If i try add 1000 milions in my transfer budget it automaticly returns to the standard when i click in another box.

Same happens if i wanna reduce it to 1 milion.. Help please

What currency are you using? Ed has explained there's an issue which sounds similar to this:

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/368685-In-Game-Editor?p=9147754&viewfull=1#post9147754

We will be looking to improve the editor, this is a first iteration of course.

Thanks for the words of encouragement. A question. When you mean first iteration, will the 2nd iteration be improved with a patch or will it come when Football Manager 2015 is eventually released?

People complaining from day 1? As I remember FMRTE was far so advanced on the first release year's ago. The Mac version of fmrte, was a fast quick cash cow. I know that this IGE gonna be the greatest in game editor all time but please give the people some time.

People complaining from day 1? As I remember FMRTE was far so advanced on the first release year's ago. The Mac version of fmrte, was a fast quick cash cow. I know that this IGE gonna be the greatest in game editor all time but please give the people some time.

I really like what is there so far but for something we have to pay extra for I really do feel there is way less functionality then there should be.

Two main differences for me: first of all these people actually made the game they should know how to add the functionality as compared to braca at the start. Second they can actually look at whats in FMRTE and see what people have requested and used before.

Hi, i purchased the editor, but i am dissapointed to find out that it isn't quite like FMRTE.

I tried to set all of my players attributes to 20, but it reverted to 13-12 within weeks..?

After that i tried to change his CA/CP, same after 2 months.

What can i do, to keep his attributes 20 all the way, throughout, like in FMRTE?

I really admire your optimism but unless SI makes some other editor with statement "Use at own risk only" it will be very hard to implement some options. Especially considering people's reactions to normal bugs I don't see that coming.

Of course I would like to acquire always up to date in game editor by SI but not before it provides most of unofficial editor options. If for some reason there won't be unofficial one anymore I will just have to stay with older FM when we could edit pretty much everything important as it made me too lazy to play without it ;)

• SI Staff

You can change birth date if you click start editing (in the editor menu) on the profile or overview section, this then turns where DOB is displayed into a button you can click.

I don't really know what I am doing wrong, but when I press on the 'Downloads' button - nothing happens. I tried to quit the game and re-enter, but still nothing.

My version is 14.1.1. Any solution to that problem?

14.1.2 is the official full release version. you should activate it with the full release code to get the full release download.

Archived