Sports Interactive Community

when you edit - let say the morale to 20 does that 'freeze' to 20? or like with the stats does that stay constant?

can you edit fitness levels i.e. 100%? condition...

Thanks

The only things I would use an IGE for are those dynamic things that aren't dynamic in FM, such as kit changes, affiliation changes as you change levels, and maybe stadium naming. This is probably not going to be for me then, but it's great that SI are introducing it for the massive market, and hopefully making a nice amount on it to re-invest.

It says you can move players to and from your club, can you move them from AI teams to other AI teams also. Can you also change international apps too please.

1) Can you change the name of the players ie If you have some regen players can you change the names of those players to say the names of your friends?

2) Can you alter a players career history ie Games played, goals scored? And can you alter their average ratings ie change below par 5-6 ratings to average ratings of 7 and above?

No you have to do it player by player currently
That was my most used button in FMRTE. :( Should consider adding one that heals every player at the club, would be awesome!

I'd like to be able to change the youth-regen rating of certain countries - every time I have a long-term FM save, one or two countries end up churning out endless amounts of great regens, while other countries that have a decent history of good players seem to have a cap around PA 160 (in 2010 I definitely remember Turkey being way overpowered and Holland underpowered in this respect). Since it takes 10 or so seasons to really pick up on these trends, the in game editor would be a great way to re-balance things without having to start a new game.

Overall, I'd be more interested in being able to edit things in game that allow you to bring your game-world more in line with reality rather than just more ways to make life easy for yourself.

It says you can move players to and from your club, can you move them from AI teams to other AI teams also. Can you also change international apps too please.

Yes to both.

1) Can you change the name of the players ie If you have some regen players can you change the names of those players to say the names of your friends?

2) Can you alter a players career history ie Games played, goals scored? And can you alter their average ratings ie change below par 5-6 ratings to average ratings of 7 and above?

1) yes

2) No, editing histories would be fairly dangerous because it would cause other data we store to get out of sync.

I'd be very interested in knowing whether there is an option to disable the editing function on a save prior to starting it...

For the leaderboards sake and of course users own well being... too tempting to edit the hell out of your game.

Can't we just have an option to see the CA and PA of players when we search? Tbh you saying use another tool on top like FM Scout is poor option considering the cost.

1) yes

2) No, editing histories would be fairly dangerous because it would cause other data we store to get out of sync.

Thanks for the answer.

What about average ratings, will you be able to edit them or not?

Also in FMRTE you have the ability to alter the hair colour of your players. Will you be able to do this in the IGE as well?

I love FMC and I want to use in-game editor. SI, could you change your mind?

Please!!!!!

Yeah that would be great.

Hi, I have some doubts, with in game editor,

1- can you to edit players salary and contract clausules

2- can you to edit register and add players in uefa europe league and champions league

3 can you to edit your manager profile

thanks for good job

regards

Hello,

is this Brazilian Real?? BRL1049??

I guess it´s BRL10.49, right??

Thanks.

Yes, BRL = Brazilian Real

BRL is the international code used to refer to Brazil's currency.

Another thing that would be nice is, you apply a new tactic and you can make it 100 % fluid with the editor... What do you think ?

Another thing that would be nice is, you apply a new tactic and you can make it 100 % fluid with the editor... What do you think ?

Yep mentioned this in the thread already. No answer.

Lack of information is disappointing.

Shame about charging (but understand it), since some of us editors might need it as a necessity

Hi there, i am a co chairman of a clan and while i think the editor is a great idea, i am extremely concerned about how this couldbbe used to cheat in game, will it be possible to easily see if a manager has used the editor? Or can it be locked once as the initial game is set up?

Thanks

I love the data editor, but that 'move to your club' feature is just too much power! At least with the data editor you have to click around so much that by the time you get to the right screen you feel guilty about the cheeky transfer you were going to give yourself and back out! On the other hand... when a player sulks cos he's not getting a game you can bin him off asap!!

Actually just had a thought.... Maybe you could limit the number of transfers to your club per season to balance it out. 3 per season would mean you could have 1 world class player in each outfield position every season. I'm worried it'll be like leaving a tin of chocolate hob nobs out on the side... the temptation will be too much! :confused:

I hope you'll consider adding a heal team, max morale for entire team, remove match bans for entire team, just like FMRTE has, and also a search based on current abilities and potential abilities, as those are extremely important for me.

If not, I hope Braca will release FMRTE again this year. Would prefer to buy your editor though, so PLEASE add those features :)

Heal team, max morale for entire team and remove bans for entire team - these options are most important, I would not want to do this for every single player so I hope that you add them as soon as possible. Contract extension/shortening for entire team also would be nice.

PS. FMRTE has a column reviewing the CA and PA next to the names of the players, you could add these columns in the review team.

Sorry to ask another comparison to FMRTE questions, but will you be able to change league points? I always like to start a new game at the real life date i.e. the beginning of November with all the teams on their real points. Will this be possible?

Actually just had a thought.... Maybe you could limit the number of transfers to your club per season to balance it out. 3 per season would mean you could have 1 world class player in each outfield position every season. I'm worried it'll be like leaving a tin of chocolate hob nobs out on the side... the temptation will be too much! :confused:

The point of this editor is to cheat, there is no need to balance out anything bar technical issues and such.

If one doesn't want to sign too many players, then simply don't move too many players.

It's available once the game is released via the in-game store.

Yea the game patched for me this morning. It is 8am on the 31/10 here

So i assumed it was released

Figured out its still 4 hours away from unlocking ...

Can we change future transfers using the Real Time Editor?

For example say Joe Bloggs had agreed to join Man Utd when his contract expired at the season, could I edit my game to make him join Liverpool instead?

Thanks.

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!!

This IGE looks as though it's going to save me massive amounts of time when editing players for the MLS draft each year.

Now shut up and take my money!!!

Heal team, max morale for entire team and remove bans for entire team - these options are most important, I would not want to do this for every single player so I hope that you add them as soon as possible. Contract extension/shortening for entire team also would be nice.

PS. FMRTE has a column reviewing the CA and PA next to the names of the players, you could add these columns in the review team.

yeah, i agree that is primordial to have heal team/ remove team bans/ maximize team morale options like FMRTE has. If i have to do that player by player it will be a real pain in the ass.

i hope that SI consider adding it to IGE in forthcoming updates.

Can we change future transfers using the Real Time Editor?

For example say Joe Bloggs had agreed to join Man Utd when his contract expired at the season, could I edit my game to make him join Liverpool instead?

Thanks.

No direct edit of future transfers, but if you use the move player whilst he has a FT it will cancel it when he moves.

will the pre-game editor also be available tonight/tomorrow?

Yep the store should be live as soon as you get the full game.

Wow - it's a cheat tool you have to pay for. I honestly don't know how could I live without it.

/sarcasm

IMO it's completely unnecessary and will be used for altering attributes, abilities, finances and so on. For a football simulation game which already comes with a great editor out of the box, this was simply a waste of time. And all this time, the ME is becoming more broken with every update. On a side note, the original ME from beta was way better than the current one which has many more annoying bugs than before.

I thought SI was better than using a form od DLC's to earn more money. From my point of view, this editor (as well as all other micro-transactions in FMC) is exactly that and I'm sorry to say I was wrong.

TIR669, it's up to each person how they wish to use the editor for. Could be for different reason. I love it

Is that across all saves or just for the saves you use it on?

Just saves you use it on