Sports Interactive Community

The option "move player to my club" should really have a confirm button. I just clicked on it by mistake and moved a random player to my club. Fortunately I had saved between there and the last game I played this time though.

Can I stop a retiring player from retiring? Playing Juventus, I gave Pirlo only a one year extension after the first season. Then very early in the second season he got injured for three months, and shortly after announced his intention to retire next summer. I asked him to reconsider, which he refused. It's now April, and I'd really like to retain his services.

Sadly that is not a function in this versions IGE.

We will have to wait for a future Football Manager game to come along with its new IGE to hope for such a function.

Is there no way to alter affiliated clubs using the in-game editor?

Is there no way to alter affiliated clubs using the in-game editor?

Currently there is not a way to do that.

Change the name back to what it was, i dont think there is a restore button built in.

When opening the staff attribute editor only the attribute defensive line shows the lower the value the higher the defensive line. What are the others anyone know??

A few more suggestions regarding the "move to club" feature in the editor:

When selecting the option to move a player to my club or to another club it would be very useful to get an option to select a fee. I think this one has been mentioned several times before though.

It would also be useful to have an option to move a player on loan. I hate that my youth players are ALWAYS refusing to go on loan to my feeder teams. With this potential feature it would also be good to be able to set the terms. The clause "Play against own team" and for how long the loan should be for example.

It would also be good if the "move to club" feature was available for staff too.

can you edit league reputation?

can you edit league reputation?
No, you cannot.

Yes, you can alter your transfer budget with the IGE.

What effect does editing a teams club attendance figure have in game? Does it change existing figures, or increase/reduce attendances, have any effect on season tickets etc? Or is it purely cosmetic?

Don't really want to touch it in game without knowing the exact effect. Obviously there's 3 figures that can be edited, be nice to know how they all relate.

Club attendance figures changes the actual numbers of people attending the games -> Increased matchday revenue.

Its a godsend if you don't want to worry too much regarding revenue in the lower leagues where sponsorships are scarce.

I purchased the Ingame editor last night, after re starting my laptop, and uninstalling and reinstalling FM2014 the spanner doesn't appear on the toolbar, can anyone help? Thanks

I purchased the Ingame editor last night, after re starting my laptop, and uninstalling and reinstalling FM2014 the spanner doesn't appear on the toolbar, can anyone help? Thanks

Go to preferences, interface, and check in the bottom right corner if the bracket "Show in-game editor in the menu bar" is ticked.

Apologies if these are stupid questions, have never used the pre-game editor or IGE before. What I want to do is start a save with Arsenal where I will only let myself buy players under 20. I have found it very hard to shift players on this edition, so would like to clear out all players over 20, but of course receive a transfer fee for this (maybe just their value) so I can then try buying replacements. From reading through this thread, I would be able to move the players with IGE, but would not receive any transfer fee. Can I do this and receive transfer fees using the pre-game editor? or would I have to move the player using ING, and then adjust my transfer budget accordingly using ING?

What you want is best done via the pre-game editor: select a player, then contract and then future transfer. There you can select the transfer date, club, fee, wage, etc.

Or release them one by one using he IGE, then give yourself a bank balance and transfer budget boost, too.

I don't have the IGE but wondered if it was possible to give myself a touchline ban ? i play a save as Director of Football and would prefer to watch the game from the stands instead of holidaying to the day after and leave assistant in control, thanks in advance.

EDIT: Ignore this, asked Miles on Twitter and you can't do this.

Apologies if these are stupid questions, have never used the pre-game editor or IGE before. What I want to do is start a save with Arsenal where I will only let myself buy players under 20. I have found it very hard to shift players on this edition, so would like to clear out all players over 20, but of course receive a transfer fee for this (maybe just their value) so I can then try buying replacements. From reading through this thread, I would be able to move the players with IGE, but would not receive any transfer fee. Can I do this and receive transfer fees using the pre-game editor? or would I have to move the player using ING, and then adjust my transfer budget accordingly using ING?

You could do it via the IGE,you'll get more offers for players if their PA is 150+ and CA is close to it,if you cant sell players over the 150PA try dropping their wages to say 1000£?,you should get their value,and drop the stats afterwoods,,,not that I do that sort of thing lol

Cheers - ended up doing each player individually. Just posted something about it in the general discussions section. Hoping this will be a fun save!

I am trying to purchase the in-game editor however when i press checkout, it says in the bottom right corner I need to allow universal access in system preferences.

Does this mean system pref in steam, fm or on my macbook?

In the next version(2015)it would be very handy if you could move managers@staff to other clubs like you can with players at the mo,if possible!

i've made a save with some friends playing for Gibraltar, but i've forgot to check member of fifa, so we cant participate in the world cup qualify, is it possible in the In-game editor to be a Fifa-member, haven't found anything yet....

It wont be possible with the ingame editor as something like that needs to be set up from the very start.

How Can I buy the IGE?

Access the store from the main menu

I am trying to purchase the in-game editor however when i press checkout, it says in the bottom right corner I need to allow universal access in system preferences.

Does this mean system pref in steam, fm or on my macbook?

Should be in system preferences -> Privacy on your Macbook.

I'm planning to buy the IGE but will I be able to edit previous saved games (i mean before buying it) or do I have to start a new game.

Is it possible to create new players (from scratch like in the classic editor) with the IGE ?

thank you.

Yes to the first question (unless you specifically ticked to not be able to allow it when starting the game) and no to the second.

Can you change tactic familiarity or speed up the process in anyway with this? If so how?

I think the most important new feature to the RTE for FM15 would be the ability to edit feeder clubs. It's a feature that does exist in FMRTE, but that is not working too good since it's prone to crashes. So adding a safe option to edit feeder clubs would give the official RTE an advantage over FMRTE.

When at the feeder club screen and when we click on the RTE-button we should have an alternative to "add feeder club". When clicking on that we should get a screen where we can choose the two clubs and which one should be parent club. We should also be able to edit everything else. What type of partnership it is (local/national/international for loans or commercial for example) and also the different clauses, how high yearly payment and even the date that the partnership started.

We should also have the option to click on a button "start editing" from the drop down menu, similar to the option to start editing a player. Then we should be able to change the involved clubs in a partnership and the payment. We should also be able to add or remove clauses and even remove the partnership alltogether.

That's at least what I would like to see the most in FM15 from the RTE. :)

I don't have the 2014 game, but I was curious about something. I believe that with the in-game editor, you can change your own profile. Does this mean that you can change your PA? If so, I just realized that this could serve as a difficulty level, per se, if the game is too easy for you - you could change it from its already existing rating of 200 (that's what it is, right?) to, say, 100. Now if the game is too difficult, then perhaps increase your CA at the beginning of the game? (What is your CA at the beginning?)

As I said, I don't have this year's game yet, so I am kind of in the dark about this aspect of it.

hi All,

is it possible to edit the Transfer windows and also it is possible to edit the amount of youth players your allowed to sign?

thanks.

My editor icon seems to have disappeared, anybody know why or how to get it back? I saved the game last night after taking a new job, so I don't know if that's anything to do with it?

I think the most important new feature to the RTE for FM15 would be the ability to edit feeder clubs.

Why not just use the pre-game editor for that? Are you prone to journeyman saves?

Hi. I've bought the IGE and been experimenting.

However, when I chage the PA/CA of players and staff I don't see a change in visible atributes. Do I have to manually change them or they gradually change to reflect the actual CA/PA?

Either, eventually the game will start bring up the attributes when the player progression updates kick in

Is there any way to disable this? I purchased it yesterday but instantly regretted it as soon as I checked the PA of the players I was trying to develop in my youth team. That, and the fact now every player in their position has the most perfect of PPM's. Ooops. :o

EDIT: Just searched and there is indeed, sorry for the lazy post.

A couple of questions which didn't seem to be covered in the thread's opening post, if you wouldn't mind. Is it possible to edit player names (I like adding friends, or youngsters not yet in the database, among my regens), details of future transfers and loan conditions (e.g. can I make a club who already have one of my players on loan pay more wage than originally agreed, give him a more important squad status, or keep him at the club for longer)? Thanks!

EDIT: Oh, and are there any search options, e.g. searching for players under 18 with PA of over 160? Helps with the regen hunt...

A couple of questions which didn't seem to be covered in the thread's opening post, if you wouldn't mind. Is it possible to edit player names (I like adding friends, or youngsters not yet in the database, among my regens), details of future transfers and loan conditions (e.g. can I make a club who already have one of my players on loan pay more wage than originally agreed, give him a more important squad status, or keep him at the club for longer)? Thanks!

EDIT: Oh, and are there any search options, e.g. searching for players under 18 with PA of over 160? Helps with the regen hunt...

Names: yes

Future trans / loan / search: No

Names: yes

Future trans / loan / search: No

Shame, but thanks for the reply. Maybe take as suggestions for future editions, esp the search one?

The obvious third party product can help you there

But honestly, for adding friends, isn't using the nickname system or the pregame editor enough?