Sports Interactive Community

I have a little problem. I bought in-game editor on steam on 31st october. Today i had to reinstall my OS. I've installed FM once again, but I can't find my in-game editor. It isn't active in my saved game. How can i find it?

When I click "downloaded files" it's an error appearing and I can only buy it. I won't pay once again ;)

Hello, can you help me? I seem to be having trouble with the editor and I can't seem to work this out. You see, I created a person, non player, but when I start a new game every change I make is applied (player heights, weights, skills, finances) except for this person, he doesn't show up anywhere. It's like I didn't even took the time to create this person, I've even tried adding more changes to the same database and they apply and the person still doesn't show up. I'm playing with a large database loading every single league.

Can I say I love the In-game editor. As someone who created their own db files it allows me to make note of issues and fix on the fly during tests without having to go back, edit the data and start the game again.

But my favourite thing is moving uncontracted players to clubs. If the same uncontracted 31-year old Panamanian international is offered to me by an agent several times, and no club is interested in the player, I just move the player to a club in another league. The player gets a game and I don't get bugged by the agent again.

I'm quite fond of moving internationals of smaller nations. Rather than have them rot uncontracted until the game retires them, I move them to a club where they can get a game. This way the small nation doesn't lose one of the few international players they have.

Hello, can you help me? I seem to be having trouble with the editor and I can't seem to work this out. You see, I created a person, non player, but when I start a new game every change I make is applied (player heights, weights, skills, finances) except for this person, he doesn't show up anywhere. It's like I didn't even took the time to create this person, I've even tried adding more changes to the same database and they apply and the person still doesn't show up. I'm playing with a large database loading every single league.

This would be an issue with the Pre-Game Editor. Have you tried, Load all Players of Nationality for the country this player is from? If so, and it doesn't work, can you open a thread here; http://community.sigames.com/forumdisplay.php/371-Pre-Game-and-In-Game-Editor Please attach the editor file you created and tell me the player's name and I'll test it here. Thanks

will you be able to freeze players attributes in the same way as the fmtre program or will attributes change and return to your previous edit during on and off season ? im thinking about buying because of the corruption that fmtre causes to your files but dont know if its worth ditching it for this

Sorry if it has already been asked ...

Can release clauses be modified with the editor ? The only two things I can edit on a player contract is the salary and contract date.

i think an update should be made so you can edit the preferred formation for staffs. That way you can have an assistant prefer the same formation you play. As well as HOYD or other youth managers. This could come in handy when you cant get the staff you prefer. Cheers

Hey,

So I used the editor to make myself unsackable temporarily to avoid a post-takeover sacking, and now I've survived that I would like to avoid using the editor again. Just to resist temptation is it possible to uninstall it or remove the spanner icon?

Thanks.

In preferences there is an option to hide the spanner icon.

Hi,

I am unable to edit the players individual attributes (after using start editing) or anything else on the players screen as my curser changes to a hand symbol.

I can use the items on the dropdown menu but that is all!

I know that this is not possible with the current version of the IGE, but I think this would be a nice feature for next year: Choose the promoted teams from non-simulated leagues.

We can already play around with "club reputation" to increase the possibility of a promotion yet - but I guess it is only working for some clubs (If the team is part of a league system in the used database). But there are so many domestic clubs in every country and I think it would be very cool to choose them as new entries for the lowest activated league in a county.

There won't be any further enhancements for FM14 I'm afraid.

Thank you for your hard work EDL, I know it's not easy to start making something like this from scratch. This is a wonderful addition for a first iteration, I played 50 hours with the IGE, not a bad investment after all!

This weekend I'm going to start my real save with the long awaited http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/362861-FM2014-FMUpdates-EEE-England-Enhanced-Expanded. And I must say that thanks to the IGE I'm able to make better tactics and choosing better teams.

Keep up the good work and I'm looking forward to new improvements for next year!

From what I read here, we can't change the contract's clauses and player's relation with this editor. What about home grown player and work permit?

I just bought the in-game editor, but can´t use it in the game! - There is no tool on the title bar!!!! Hot to "activate" it... It say´s in the download- menu - live in-game editor "already bought!"...

I just bought the in-game editor, but can´t use it in the game! - There is no tool on the title bar!!!! Hot to "activate" it... It say´s in the download- menu - live in-game editor "already bought!"...

Are you using a custom skin?

Same here, seems like after the last update the ingame editor has gone missing. No more tool on the menu. Steam says ingame editor purchased!

I have a question- I've used the in game editor for a fun save with Formartine United in 2015 (they are promoted that year in Scotland). When I use the in game editor to move the best players to the club I suddenly find that the board have upped their expectations to winning the Scottish Cup (!) from the 3rd division. Is there any way I can stop this happening whilst still keeping top level players?

Try dropping the reputation of the players you have signed. (i believe thats possible from memory)

I guess IGE is still not compatible with FMC? That's basically the only reason why I still haven't bought it...

I guess IGE is still not compatible with FMC? That's basically the only reason why I still haven't bought it...

Its never going to be compatible, for the same reason FMRTE will never be compatible with it.

Its never going to be compatible, for the same reason FMRTE will never be compatible with it.

Same reason why I will never buy any of these products then (and I'm sure I'm not the only one in this case).

Well if you never play full FM and only play FMC there is no reason you should ever buy it, as it wont do anything for you. Im sure SI are more than aware of that.

Try dropping the reputation of the players you have signed. (i believe thats possible from memory)

I tried doing this- reduced the players rep before I signed/moved them to a 2 digit number. I started preseason as a favourite to be relegated. Since signing the players I am now expected to get to the final of the Serie C Cup.

Something that needs to be added is the ability to edit squad numbers. It's really the only thing I want to use the editor for, honestly.

Apologies if this has been said already.

Can I use the In-Game Editor to change the number of caps/goals my manager has if I started with International Footballer Rep?

It gives me a random number of caps/goals and I'd like to change it.

Can I use the In-Game Editor to change the number of caps/goals my manager has if I started with International Footballer Rep?

It gives me a random number of caps/goals and I'd like to change it.

Yes, you can.

So I've just gone and paid for the editor, made some changes and saved the game. Now I can't progress past 31st October 2015, the game crashes to desktop every time. I'm assuming my save is now corrupt. Tried searching but didn't find anything useful. Can anyone offer some insight?

rzarector, what version of the game are you running, what where the changes you made? did you click stop editing on each player? have you used any other editors (either the official pre game editor or any 3rd party editors).

Please post in the bugs forum someone from QA will be able to assist you then.

Where do I find The in game editor? To Buy it and download it?

Where do I find The in game editor? To Buy it and download it?

From the main menu press the button labelled Downloads and you should be presented with the Store menu and from there you will have the option to purchase the In Game Editor- I think its £4.99 or your regional equivalent

Will this work on FM15 as well and further editions or are we going to need to purchase it again for the new games?

I believe it may need purchasing again with future versions such as FM15 same as the unlockables in FMC were between FM13 and FM14... however im sure Ed will be along at some point to confirm.

EdL

I was very sad to read of no further enhancements to the IGE.

Something that I had hoped would be introduced was option to edit contract details/bonuses/clauses.

Its nice and dandy that you can move a player from club to club.

Lets say I move a Premiership player to a League 1 team. I can then edit his wage so its not too grand for the club, however I cannot change his bonuses???

So this player will now get match and goal bonuses that are higher than 5 players wages put together. I hope you see the problem there.

If you know of a nice and neat workaround this, I'd really like to know.

And this was a feature-request several months back btw.

EdL

I was very sad to read of no further enhancements to the IGE.

Something that I had hoped would be introduced was option to edit contract details/bonuses/clauses.

Its nice and dandy that you can move a player from club to club.

Lets say I move a Premiership player to a League 1 team. I can then edit his wage so its not too grand for the club, however I cannot change his bonuses???

So this player will now get match and goal bonuses that are higher than 5 players wages put together. I hope you see the problem there.

If you know of a nice and neat workaround this, I'd really like to know.

And this was a feature-request several months back btw.

There is only so much time to add things in one cycle I'm afraid, I tried to get in as much of the most requested features as possible, but this one was actually quite time complicated so wasn't possible for a patch.

As for a workaround I'd suggest giving the club the money to cover the bonuses

I believe it may need purchasing again with future versions such as FM15 same as the unlockables in FMC were between FM13 and FM14... however im sure Ed will be along at some point to confirm.

I have no details myself, because probably nothing is decided at this point, but my personal guess would be you will need to purchase again based on the same reasoning as GuitarMan.

EdL

Well. You guys did some amazing work in any case, and I truly hope you continue the IGE for the next installment of FM.

And I hope that you'll make the next IGE include more features next time around, like the ones you did not have time for this time around.

Of course there is only so much you can make in a certain space of time, also considering the bigger picture and eventual impacts on the game.

And I am not trying to compare your IGE to Braca's FMRTE, but I hope that some features that he played around with, could be a success for you guys.

Thanks for everything EdL and keep up the good work!

Can player relations be edited with this years' version? Thank you!

Doesn't look like they'll be adding anymore to this versions IGE.

Hi, Is it possible in the in game editor to edit the players who trained at a club for 3 years between the ages 15 & 21

For e.g can I change an individual player, for example change messi as he trained at leeds for 3 years between the ages of 15 & 21 (or whatever the Euro rule is)

Thanks for the help

Hi,

I am trying to buy the Real Time Editor. I have cleared the cache, deleted the settings, validated cache ( more then a fee times each )but it is the same. I keep getting the same error message:

a general error has occurred with the store error code 0

I have enough money in my virtual balance/wallet already. Can you please help me fix it ?

Thanks

Now it gives sometime the error :"a general error has occurred with the store error code 0"

and sometimes " A general error has occurred with the store

Error details : STEAM - Time limit for finalization has been exceeded

Error Code 101"

It is getting frustrating. Can someone please help me solve it ?

Thanks

After clearing the cache, validating the cache, restarting steam and FM a few thousand times it worked. It is really very frustrating that something that should be so simple is causing so much problems.

Hi, when I started my game, I disabled the IGE, is there a way to activate it in my current save, or will I have to start a new game?

Thanks

You'd need to start a new game, the idea for that option is to lock off games as "cheat free"

Hi guys!

I changed about Scotland such as the cups and leagues etc, with all of the rules valid and db verified, so I could play with my friends online with the new db. This works fine in Single Player but I get so many crash dumps when I try to host an online game, the crash dumps are random. I was wondering why it would work on single player with no problems and not work online. Does everyone joining the game need the database? Gave it to a friend to try on his computer and as soon as he put it online BAM another crash dump.

Help would appreciated, thank you.

Can I stop a retiring player from retiring? Playing Juventus, I gave Pirlo only a one year extension after the first season. Then very early in the second season he got injured for three months, and shortly after announced his intention to retire next summer. I asked him to reconsider, which he refused. It's now April, and I'd really like to retain his services.