In-Game Editor

Today, i buy the in-game editor because i was tired of being try to buy a player and can not give the wage he asked.

But after i bringing him to my team, i don´t want more the editor. I don´t want to have to yield to temptation of cheating the game.

Can i remove the editor?

Sorry for the english...

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I read correctly, there now is an option to remove it from your savegame - however exactly where to find that option eluded me. Maybe check the game options?

• SI Staff
If I read correctly, there now is an option to remove it from your savegame - however exactly where to find that option eluded me. Maybe check the game options?

You can disable it if ypu have used and hide it if you haven't used it in a save at all.

The option is in Preferences, in the display section I think.

• SI Staff
Superb and great updates for IGE with 14.2

Now, just one thing ... When you edit Special attributes, such as Professionalism, Sportsmanship etc..

Why is there not an option to change "Temperament" ? Just been forgotten? LOL

Yeah must have missed it, I'll try and get it in for the next patch.

• SI Staff
Still lack the option to heal team condition and match fitness to 100%,

it's one of the key reasons why I want to use the IGE. :thdn:

There is. "Heal All Players" in the IGE menu on the squad screen.

Not to correct you EdL but its not called "Heal All Players" like in FMRTE. :D

Rather its "Remove All Injuries" and it automatically makes all players have 100% condition/fitness along with clearing out any injuries there might be in your squad.

it doesnt fix jadedness though and players still need rested. You need to fix it so it heals that too.

Yeah, that it removes any "Jadedness" would be quite handy to be honest.

EdL ... I noticed in the IGE, that while editing staff members, if you hover the mouse over the "Defensive Line" it explains what it does.

Why is that only present there and not at the other attributes?

It would really be helpful to know what the different attributes does ingame - just a short description would really help out.

Also EdL ... If it would be possible to edit other factors of a players contract.

Such as, player clausules, player bonuses to match player wages you might edit.

And last but not least... Fitness/Condition is nice to able to edit, but what about Jadedness. :)

I just bought the IGE because I want to remove the 'match highest earner' clause from one of my players contracts but it doesn't appear to be possible?

No, that is not a feature of the current IGE, but something I hope will be implemented soon.

• SI Staff
No that is currently not possible. Whether it is something they are thinking about doing, I am sure EdL will reply.

I doubt that will ever be on the agenda, it is just too risky to do while the game is running.

I doubt that will ever be on the agenda, it is just too risky to do while the game is running.

Yeah, I can see why that would make it difficult EdL.

But what about my previous post and questions?

"EdL ... I noticed in the IGE, that while editing staff members, if you hover the mouse over the "Defensive Line" it explains what it does.

Why is that only present there and not at the other attributes?

It would really be helpful to know what the different attributes does ingame - just a short description would really help out.

Also EdL ... If it would be possible to edit other factors of a players contract.

Such as, player clausules, player bonuses to match player wages you might edit.

Player height/weight edit-able in the future perhaps?

And last but not least... Fitness/Condition is nice to able to edit, but what about Jadedness. :) "

New stuff in the 14.2.0 patch

Fixes

- Can now transfer free agents using 'move to other clubs' option

- Future transfers cleared when free agents are moved

- Fixed "Rushing Out" not being editable.

- probably some others I've forgotten!

IGE Features

- User can add second nationalities

- Added preference to hide the IGE icon from being displayed in the toolbar (If already used in a save it just disables it)

- Added option when starting a new game to stop the IGE ever being usable on that save

- Added a filter on the join network panel to search for games without IGE

- Added Heal All Players in Squad

- Aded Unban All Players in Squad

- Added Change Morale of all Players in Squad

- Added Make Human Unsackable

- Added Terminate contract

Ed,

Are their plans to have 'move staff' as we can with 'move players'?

Can you edit managers birth place on the live editor as on patch 14.2 it wont let you set it up when starting a game so defaults to London. I only want to edit this as play the game as is so if you cant it wont be worth me purchasing

Any advice?

Some of the features I would like to see:

* Ability to change the height and weight of players.

* Ability to destroy a team, i.e. add injury to specific players, ban a player etc..

* Ability to add/remove players preferences such as favourite team(s)/player(s), dislike team(s)/player(s)

* Ability add/edit spoken languages.

* Ability to add/edit clauses to contracts

I agree with dannykillar. It would be cool to change heights because it seems there a many very small players in the game this year. I've seen guys with 154 playing in the german national team and many good players are only ~160cm.

"Move staff" would also be a nice feature.

Can't find a concrete feature list anywhere, so not sure if it's a thing, but it would be nice to be able to change the colours of competitions/screens in the game. After having started a game (and spent time in the editor), I usually run into a few competitions eventually during a save game that have weird colours for their pages, and it would be nice to be able to tweak them 'live'. It's not something that's worth restarting a save game for when you're already weeks or months into it :)

So far I am not happy with the new in game editor, considering I can buy FMRTE for the same price and this offers soo much more.

SI need to sort this out.

I run a Chairman Game and it doesn't offer enough...

• Need to be able to edit Non-Player Contracts
  • Need to be able edit Competitions
  • Need access to all data changes for squad, including "Heal players"
  • Need to be able to loan players to other clubs
  • Need to be able to edit more of the transfer rather than just "Move to club" or "Move to other club", (add "Transfer fee", set new wages and other contract clauses, all at the same time not afterwards)

These are just a few issues I have found so far.

Overall, I think I will be using FMRTE for now as they offer so much more.

I'm expecting alot more in the next update/release

This may not be technically possible but will it ever be possible to edit player histories? i.e. remove the annoying 0 lines when someone moves after playing a solitary cup match in the middle of summer or you start the game and players have been moved because of RL transfers and their old club is still valid for that season i.e. Fellani this year?

Also with the transfer to/from my team any chance of allowing the user to specify the value (and link that to your finances) so that not everyone joins/leaves on frees?

Archived