Full game key

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

its downloading now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! etitor is unlocked too, great stuff thanks guys for heads up on second code, happy playing..I cant wait to see the new editor(and my mrs too as she wont see me for about a week!!!)

its downloading now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! etitor is unlocked too, great stuff thanks guys for heads up on second code, happy playing..I cant wait to see the new editor(and my mrs too as she wont see me for about a week!!!)

What's the size?

• Administrators
I don't think mine is still full? I don't have a second key and I don't know if I should receive one (ozgameshop), still can't join online and downloads and stuff. Help?

I suggest checking your first email with them to make sure the code wasn't included and if not, you'll have to contact them directly. Thanks.

I don't think mine is still full? I don't have a second key and I don't know if I should receive one (ozgameshop), still can't join online and downloads and stuff. Help?

I have got mine from them earlier this morning. Contact them.

I suggest checking your first email with them to make sure the code wasn't included and if not, you'll have to contact them directly. Thanks.

I got it now, I didn't see Lower Leagues Rule's post. Downloading now I think, 200mb?

I pre-ordered on Gameseek. They e-mailed me a Beta key.

This morning my boxed copy arrived.

/

Steam clearly says I already own the game. So I don't need to enter the Retail key.

I don't see the Editor, or Online game - but I assume the release update hasn't been rolled out yet.

Thanks for the free copy...

• Administrators

If you've got a retail key or a key from the back of your manual you MUST enter it to upgrade to the full version of Football Manager 2014. You cannot upgrade if you don't enter the activation key.

Aye 22.2mb update on Steam and 14.1.2, me v 1426 is full release. Got mine again off Green Man Gaming as usual, fantastic service and cust supt. A couple of mates got it off Gamefly and they never received the second Steam code, they're steaming, pardon the pun!

edit:

Legner, are you in Germany by chance? Game is banned there due to licencing issues, same reason we don't have the German national team in game unfortunately. I'm sure there's ways and means around it if you are in Germany though not sure if we can say it publicly on here!

same problem with oneplay here, only got 1 key and it doesnt update to full. Really annoyed, last time il be buying from them

I'm in the same boat, although it makes no mention of the fact that your original key was beta-only. Seems to suggest it was full key with beta access added

I'm in the same boat, although it makes no mention of the fact that your original key was beta-only. Seems to suggest it was full key with beta access added

Yeah it didn't one would assume the only key they provided was for the full version, im incredibly annoyed. And their support is really slow, dont expect a response till tommorow. I swear il never order from them again lol.

So im not the only one to be annoyed with onePlay! Shouldve guessed from the price it was too good to be true......

Same here... reported it as an error on their site but yea its closed obviously so not expecting anything till late tomorrow earliest... sigh

Just to double check again, ye guys who haven't got a GMG second key yet, stupid question but you've logged into the GMG site and gone to library/ games/ steam games yeah? That's where it is just to double check.

Yep. Only got the beta key in there.

People on the other thread there were saying there's two topics in the GMG forum about it so might be worth sticking a post in there too as well as emailing them etc. At this hour emails won't be answered til the morning probably!

I've just replied to one of the threads. I'm going to bed now anyway, so won't read any E-mail they send for a few hours.

Their live chat support is always a bot, and their support is slow. In the same boat, gl

I also ordered BF4+PREM Membership from them and got that earlier today pretty early and everything worked, so hopefully we get the code soon.....

I found this a small challenge and the instructions a little confusing from SEGA email.

I had already put the first key in from email a few weeks ago, so didn't worry when I got the 'production' key as the game was already installed and (as per last year), would just update when 'live'.

The email I got from SEGA just gave me a download link for the game, but as I had already done that part (downloaded/entered key via Steam) for the BETA, I ignored it (which you would of you decided to play the game in BETA)

It wasn't until I wanted to use the Dark shin I found I was using the 'old' version and after searching on these forums found I need to 'Active the product' with the new key.

Process improvement for next year SI :)

Maybe I should RTFM, but who does lol

I ordered from fmscout but the second key given could not be used to activate the game. Something along the lines of the key not being valid in my country. I bought FM2013 from fmscout as well and all was well. I could also use the first key to activate the beta. Please anyone facing the same issue. I am from Malaysia btw.

Got mine from ozgameshop.com

Everything worked fine when the beta was originally released, then the update to the demo was faultless and I have now just entered the 2nd key from my account and everything has worked like a dream. Would highly recommend these guys for future purchases. Got my secound code email 3 or 4 days ago now. Great service from them!

Archived