Your Team: Inter Milan

Buyer/Seller: PSG

Player's Value: £14.25 million

Offer: 27 million + 8 million over 12 months

Transfer/Wage Budget: 52 million

Patch: Latest

Season: Summer of 2016

After winning the Seria A back to back.

I have Ranocchia, Juan Jesus and I'm trying to get Kurt Zouma.

For now, I have stalled the offer from PSG.

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Buying/Selling: Buying

Player Name: Jack Wilshere

Your Team: Newcastle

Buyer/Seller: Arsenal

Player's Value: £17.75m

Offer: £´63m

Transfer/Wage Budget: 122m/1.79m p/w left

Patch: 14.3 but started on 14.2

Season: Nov. of 2nd season, just had a tycoon takeover

Player Name: Luke Shaw/Ricardo Rodriguez

Your Team: Chelsea

Buyer/Seller: Southampton/Wolfsburg

Player's Value: £4.3m/£6m

Offer: £25m/£9.5m

Transfer/Wage Budget: £30m

Patch: 14.3

Season: Start of 1st season

So basically Rodriguez is almost 3 times cheaper. Downsides are he isn't English, won't become homegrown for the club like Shaw can and doesn't get quite as good. What I can't decide is whether all of the above are worth about £15m more.

You're buying Wilshere at the start of the first season (from Arsenal), your team is Chelsea... yet the seller is Southampton/Wolfsburg. So there are two Jack Wilshere's running about then? Neither of which play for Arsenal :D I'd buy Jack from Wolfsburg, they wanted almost £15m less for their one.

--

Seriously though, your terrible copy and paste aside... Get Luke Shaw :D it may seem like a lot of money but he has great potential and that is your LB slot and HG spot sorted for atleast 10-12 years.

I don't know what your talking about with my copy and paste........

I went for him in the end. Definitely worth it I decided and Rodriguez whilst much cheaper didn't quite make the cut this time. Jackson Martinez would have been coming in to if Torres didn't reject Porto, the bellend.

Buying/Selling: Selling

Player Name: Schneiderlin

Your Team: Southampton

Buyer: Real Madrid

Player's Value: £25.5m

Offer: £42m + 2m over 12 months

Transfer/Wage Budget: £30m

Season: Third season January

Don't really have anyone that could replace him at DLP but Ward-Prowse could fill in there. Not sure who could replace him long term either and I don't need the cash so I'm leaning towards rejecting their offer.

I've recieved an offer for Robin Van Persie. It's June 2015 and he will be 32 in 2 months time. Last season he scored 32 goals in 44 apperances (overall without international games).

Offer is from Real Madrid and first offer is 25M + 4M after 10 goals, so i could probably negotiate slightly better offer but not much.

I don't normaly do that but i really can't decide... So should i sell him or not?

• 2 weeks later...
I've recieved an offer for Robin Van Persie. It's June 2015 and he will be 32 in 2 months time. Last season he scored 32 goals in 44 apperances (overall without international games).

Offer is from Real Madrid and first offer is 25M + 4M after 10 goals, so i could probably negotiate slightly better offer but not much.

I don't normaly do that but i really can't decide... So should i sell him or not?

I'm curious as to what you did. It's financially a good deal for a player that will decline and maybe even retire in a year or 2, but I guess I'd have based it on whether you'll get all the money to try to find his successor (or do you already have one being groomed?) and/or your overall financial status as many have reported than Man Unt run into difficulties.

If money is no object, I'd have kept him until he's no longer up to the job.

Player Name: Sami Khedira

Your Team: Real Madrid

Buyer/Seller: Paris SG

Player's Value: €27M/ 475k/month wage

Offer: €41,6M

Transfer/Wage Budget: 0/ -410k/month

Season: August 2014/2015 season

I am really doubting what to do here. Khedira has been a very solid, albeit unspectacular, box-to-box midfield player last season and at age 27 he still has his best years ahead of him. I also have Moussa Dembele, who I would consider to be his direct replacement. His mental stats however are nowhere near Khedira's and while it should work on paper, I like the option of being able to fall back on a tried and tested player.

Originally I wanted to rotate both in order to be able to field a competitive side regardless of fixture congestion, but I did mess up my budget a bit and could do with the freed up wages.

Perhaps I could sell him and find a suitable replacement for €20m?

Player Name: Sami Khedira

Your Team: Real Madrid

Buyer/Seller: Paris SG

Player's Value: €27M/ 475k/month wage

Offer: €41,6M

Transfer/Wage Budget: 0/ -410k/month

Season: August 2014/2015 season

I am really doubting what to do here. Khedira has been a very solid, albeit unspectacular, box-to-box midfield player last season and at age 27 he still has his best years ahead of him. I also have Moussa Dembele, who I would consider to be his direct replacement. His mental stats however are nowhere near Khedira's and while it should work on paper, I like the option of being able to fall back on a tried and tested player.

Originally I wanted to rotate both in order to be able to field a competitive side regardless of fixture congestion, but I did mess up my budget a bit and could do with the freed up wages.

Perhaps I could sell him and find a suitable replacement for €20m?

Just to update. I ended up selling him and purchased Verratti and Draxler and still have cash left. I decided to go for long-term stability (both cash and talent -wise) over short-term success. Let's hope it pays off!

Player Name: 34pe3yc.png

Buyer/Seller: Athletico Madrid/ Juventus

Offer: Athletico £13.25m upfront with £44.5m over 24 months/ Juventus £34m upfront

Transfer/Wage Budget: £54.34m/£975k pm

Season: 22/23

Was just wondering if anyone would sell him because I do have a 4.5* regen as his back up who has played well when called upon. I am thinking of trying to get around £50m from them for him which should give me a fair old wedge to improve the rest of my team/ invest in youth.

• 2 weeks later...

It's March 2015, I'm Arsenal and leading the league by a point. My team is pretty solid, especially at goalkeeper where Szczesny has been a rock, Fabianski took an incentives-heavy pay cut and seems content with his handful of starts, and I've got a 4.5-star prospect getting in the mix. Szczesny is Home Grown, of course.

So what's my problem? My problem is that Marc-Andre Ter Stegen is leaving Gladbach on a free transfer and the prospect of getting such a talented player for peanuts is driving me to distraction. Should I sign him now and figure out who to put between the sticks later? Or just calmly remove him from my shortlist so I won't be so tempted anymore?

Player Name: Marc-Andre Ter Stegen

Your Team: Arsenal

Buyer/Seller: Gladbach

Player's Value: Free

Offer:

Transfer/Wage Budget: Plenty, Emirates prints money

Season: 2014-15

It's March 2015, I'm Arsenal and leading the league by a point. My team is pretty solid, especially at goalkeeper where Szczesny has been a rock, Fabianski took an incentives-heavy pay cut and seems content with his handful of starts, and I've got a 4.5-star prospect getting in the mix. Szczesny is Home Grown, of course.

So what's my problem? My problem is that Marc-Andre Ter Stegen is leaving Gladbach on a free transfer and the prospect of getting such a talented player for peanuts is driving me to distraction. Should I sign him now and figure out who to put between the sticks later? Or just calmly remove him from my shortlist so I won't be so tempted anymore?

Player Name: Marc-Andre Ter Stegen

Your Team: Arsenal

Player's Value: Free

Offer:

Transfer/Wage Budget: Plenty, Emirates prints money

Season: 2014-15

Fabianski's time is up then, sell him to the highest bidder and bring in ter Stegen to compete with Szczesny. Your regen prospect is not really ready yet so keep him in the U21 and allow him to develop for a few more seasons.

Player Name: Jon Williams

Your Team: Wolves (in the Prem)

Buyer/Seller: Newcastle

Player's Value: 8.5

Offer: 25 mill

Transfer/Wage Budget: 10 mill 800k p/w

Patch: 14.1

Season: 2016-17

In Pre season, Newcastle have made that offer. Williams is a 4* player for me, got 10 goals, 10 assists in 30-odd games last year for me, 22 years old now.

Don't really have a direct replacement at the side, but could pick up Will Hughes for about 7.5/10 million who is a similar age although not as good. Hughes does have better potential though.

Could also use the money to invest in some new full backs. Forgot to mention i'm playing Europa League next year as well.

Player Name: Michy Batshuayi

Your Team: AS Saint-Etienne

Buyer/Seller: Shakhtar Donetsk

Player's Value: £9.75m

Offer: £20m (upfront)

Transfer/Wage Budget: £46m and no need to sell

Patch: 14.2.2

Season: 2016-17 (start of season 4)

He was purchased for £5m at the start of season 1, and is now valued at £9.75m (aged 23). He has 35 goals from 93 league appearances, although season 1 included many brief bench appearances so that figure is a little distorted.

On three separate occasions now he has gone on long spells without a goal. Last season he reached over 20 hours at one point, and over 13 on another occasion, whilst he ended season 2 without a goal in the last 9/10 matches too.

He has accepted a wage of £74k p/w in Ukraine, which is double what I am paying him. However he is under contract to 2018 with a one year option by the club, so there is no short-term devaluation issue to worry about. My club has plenty of cash and I have no need to sell for financial reasons.

We have finished 2nd, 2nd and now 1st in Ligue 1 - and lost the Champions League Final last season (SF the season before) so board/fans expectations are now high.

The remaining strikers I would have left are promising but as yet unproven: Salim Cisse (age 23, value £4.7m), Ibrahima Drame (age 20, value £3.7m) and Taofeek Akanbi (age 21, value £1.5m). However after careful development with me, I really want to give them regular starting opportunities.

@Jogo: Man that is a tricky one. I tend to try to be loyal to my players, but he does seem very streaky and you have high ambitions. Would your remaining players have similar PPMs? Are they similar sort of players?

@Rasta: I would be inclined to keep him especially if you're still seeing green arrows next to his attributes. He's working well for you and there is no guarantee that Will Hughes will. Plus £10mil should get you some decent fullbacks anyway?

@Jogo: Man that is a tricky one. I tend to try to be loyal to my players, but he does seem very streaky and you have high ambitions. Would your remaining players have similar PPMs? Are they similar sort of players?

They're similar types of player but Batshuayi's stats are definitely the best of the lot. I could keep him at the club and use him from the bench I suppose, as a dropping value doesn't really matter to me I guess. I know he will score, but as you see, his scoring streaks are hot and cold, and I've got to give these other guys starts rather than just bench appearances. I've only been using one striker, so having four that deserve a chance is a bit of overkill. I could throw caution to the wind and play two strikers so that the four are better utilised, but changing from 4321 would mean losing my anchorman and leaving the team a bit exposed. I'll try and pop up some screenies of the strikers on the club thread later.

Player Name: Carlos Fierro

Buyer/Seller: Cruz Azul

Player's Value: £1m

Offer: ??? I won't go more than 10

Transfer/Wage Budget: £8m/ 60k

Season: 2013-14(winter)

Since the Patch how come Fierro and Gauld amongst others cost so much? Its ridiculous. How much are people paying because I can't agree terms?

Player Name: Alen Haliovic

Your Team: Liverpool

Buyer/Seller: Dinamo

Offer: £18m rising to £

Transfer/Wage Budget: £15m/1.9m - adjustable

Season: First Season

Had an offer, and a contract accepted for Halilovic, is he worth that amount of money first season? I wanted Stanciu but couldn't get a work permit, and Halilovic has tremendous potential according to my scout. What you reckon? He worth it?

Player Name: Carlos Fierro

Buyer/Seller: Cruz Azul

Offer: ??? I won't go more than 10

Transfer/Wage Budget: £8m/ 60k

Season: 2013-14(winter)

Since the Patch how come Fierro and Gauld amongst others cost so much? Its ridiculous. How much are people paying because I can't agree terms?

First season, I also wouldn't pay more than £10m for Fierro, but as said below normally when the club demands a higher fee... you've got lucky with their PA (or so it always turns out for me). If you need him to make an impact and be played, then buy him... if he is just going to be backup to 3 other players I wouldn't bother.

Player Name: Alen Haliovic

Your Team: Liverpool

Buyer/Seller: Dinamo

Offer: £18m rising to £

Transfer/Wage Budget: £15m/1.9m - adjustable

Season: First Season

Had an offer, and a contract accepted for Halilovic, is he worth that amount of money first season? I wanted Stanciu but couldn't get a work permit, and Halilovic has tremendous potential according to my scout. What you reckon? He worth it?

I reckon you may have got lucky with his PA if they are demanding that much, normally when he is the lower end, they will accept anything around £5m.

Halilovic was a little god last year on FM for me at Liverpool - him and Sterling battling it out for the RW position, and he doesn't seem to have changed much. It is a lot of your budget, so if it is expendable... sign him!

Player Name(s):Juan Bernat & Kurt Zouma

Your Team: Valencia

Buyer: 25M euros for Bernat (Porto) 35M euros for Zouma

Player's Value: 19M-Bernat 26M-Zouma

Screen_Shot_2014_04_11_at_17_55_01.jpg

Screen_Shot_2014_04_11_at_17_54_36.jpg

Bernat improved pretty good but he is my backup left back, Davies is playing at starting 11, and the offer seems too good for a bench player.

Zouma is also in a similar position, the only fact is that i am not sure if the offer is good enough or not..

Player Name(s):Juan Bernat & Kurt Zouma

Your Team: Valencia

Buyer: 25M euros for Bernat (Porto) 35M euros for Zouma

Player's Value: 19M-Bernat 26M-Zouma

Screen_Shot_2014_04_11_at_17_55_01.jpg

Screen_Shot_2014_04_11_at_17_54_36.jpg

Bernat improved pretty good but he is my backup left back, Davies is playing at starting 11, and the offer seems too good for a bench player.

Zouma is also in a similar position, the only fact is that i am not sure if the offer is good enough or not..

For that price i would sell both players

Zouma was amazing for me, outperforms his attributes and is always one of the best CB's on the game. Who do you have ahead of him?

£19m for the left back is a great price, especially as he is back-up... you could possibly buy a Spanish regen LB to play under Davies instead for a fraction of the price.

Zouma was amazing for me, outperforms his attributes and is always one of the best CB's on the game. Who do you have ahead of him?

£19m for the left back is a great price, especially as he is back-up... you could possibly buy a Spanish regen LB to play under Davies instead for a fraction of the price.

I won the last 2 years of CL, my aim now is to get richer as a club and use my recent success as an advantage (player values bumped up a lot) so i'm thinking about replacing one or two of the high valued players with young regens.

Although Zouma's regen replacement is not at the same level, i'm sure after another season he'll get there.

I also play as United, same sort of model to be honest, Rooney is my highest earner and only one over £100k :D I currently have £800k a week spare on wages.

Rafael is irreplaceable imho, one of the best right sided wingbacks/full backs on the game. Made FIFPro XI on my game and always gets an 8+ rating in the games. £45m is a huge offer, so if there is someone you feel that you personally really want to replace him then sell, if not... I wouldn't.

Mata I sold as I don't use an AMC, I sold him to PSG (never to the same league) and he averages 8.5 a game :D most annoying thing ever. My offer was £45m and I accepted, again... £57m is huge, can buy you most AMCs on the game. If you have got him playing amazingly, he is one of the best on the game and keep him... if he is putting in average 7-7.5 performances, then ship him off.

I sold Hernandez, Carrick and Fellaini to Chelsea for around £50m in total :D Hernandez then moved on for £9m abroad the following season.

RVP went to Madrid in January second season after returning from a 3 month injury and he was on £200k a week as well (he matched Rooney's new contract dammit).

Player Name: Jakub Blazyskowski

Your Team: Dortmund

Player's Value: £15m

Offer: £20.5m

Transfer/Wage Budget: £44m

Season: 2015 summer

Really don't know what to do, he's Been class and already planning to bring in de Bruyne for £22m. Can also bring in konoplyanka for £8m too if I sold Jakub.

Player Name: Andres Iniesta

Your Team: Sampdoria

Buyer/Seller: Sampdoria

Player's Value:325k Euro

Offer: Bosman

Wage asked : 7,5 M Euro/annum

Patch: 14.3.0

Season summer 2017-2018

Hello folks so I am Sampdoria and have chance to sign Andres Iniesta for free since he is out of contract next June and i already approach him and he asked 7,5 M/season with 4,3 M loyalty and 3-year contract ( he is 32 and will be 35 when it's done ).

I have some player in his position such as Rafael Alcantara , Danny , and Riccardo Saponara . Danny has 5 M contract because he has match higher clause and i had Manolo Gabbiadini which was on 5M/year. So my idea is to get Iniesta and sell Danny, but what do you guys think

Here is Andres Iniesta profile , thank you so much buddy

No, don't do it.

I know it would be nice to have the name Iniesta in your team, but he isn't much better than what you have and will decline very fast from now, when you have a 34 year old Iniesta on your wage books and he isn't good enough to play or sell... you'll regret it. Invest in a younger option!

@TY and Psvilla

Yes thankyou for the answer, I'm agree, though Iniesta is a great player with Proffessional personality (for tutoring) and have merchandise boost sale using his popularity

but yea i think 7,5M/season for that purpose is very expensive

thanks again bro

Player Name: Tim Krul

Buyer/Seller: Barcelona

Player's Value: £12.5M

Offer: £16M

Transfer/Wage Budget: £19M

Season: Start of 2nd

Had a very average season for me but is ultimately a good player. On the plus side if I keep him his wages are only 25k. Could bring in Alex McCarthy as his replacement for £5M, bonus is he is English, on the downside he wants 45k+ wages.

Player Name: Sterling/Draxler

Your Team: Tottenham

Buyer/Seller: Liverpool/Schalke 04

Player's Value: 6.5/17.75

Offer: 24M/32

Transfer/Wage Budget: 36M

Season: 2015 summer

Hey guys, just sold Vela to Juve for 33.5 M

The guy was my back up for Yarmolenko

So i need to bring another left winger, Sterling being home grown he s a pro, but Draxler is rated 4.5 star , and Raheem 4

So i m hesitating

If u guys can help !

Thanks à lot !

I need your help guys.

I'm considering making a €24mil gamble. I need a Complete Forward, beginning of the 3rd season with Inter. All my preferred targets (Volland, Benteke, etc) are either recently transferred or out of my price/wage range.

However, I notice that Andre Ayew has almost perfect stats for a CF, but he is only competent in the STR position. Do I go for it and retrain? Does anyone have any experience with Ayew as a striker?

what do you recommend for second Goalkeeper ?

PS: (I'm playing barça- just finished 2013-2014 season)

If you can get him reasonable and looking for someone who can improveto challenge for the #1 spot : Leali from Juventus or Koval from Dynamo Kiev.

Player Name: Dzeko

Your Team: Man City

Buyer/Seller: Outside Of EPL

Player's Value: 20m

Offer: 6.75m

Transfer/Wage Budget: 42m

Season: 2014 January

Im playing a Manchester City save and Dzeko is unhappy and transfer listed, January window and im offering him to clubs but my offer only interested one club at 7 million. What to do?

Player Name: Marc-Andre ter Stegan

Player's Value: £10.25m

Offer: £9m (accepted)

Transfer/Wage Budget: £13m plus the ~£25m from selling Santon, £100k p/w left in wages

Season: 2014/2015

I've just sold Tim Krul for £13m up front, £1.5m over 12 months and Sergei Roberto to Barcelona. Now, I'm not sure what I want to do as ter Stegan is leaving on a free at the end of 2014/15. Is it worth paying £9m now and definitely getting him, or would it be best to wait and offer him a contract on a free. In the mean time I'd need to buy another goalkeeper obviously, my scouts reckon I could get Buffon quite cheaply. Yes, he's old, but his stats are very similar to Krul's and I'd only need him for a year (plus I've also wanted to manage him but never have done). In the meantime Fabianski is on a free too, so there's my back-up goalkeeper. Thoughts?

Player Name: Marc-Andre ter Stegan

Player's Value: £10.25m

Offer: £9m (accepted)

Transfer/Wage Budget: £13m plus the ~£25m from selling Santon, £100k p/w left in wages

Season: 2014/2015

I've just sold Tim Krul for £13m up front, £1.5m over 12 months and Sergei Roberto to Barcelona. Now, I'm not sure what I want to do as ter Stegan is leaving on a free at the end of 2014/15. Is it worth paying £9m now and definitely getting him, or would it be best to wait and offer him a contract on a free. In the mean time I'd need to buy another goalkeeper obviously, my scouts reckon I could get Buffon quite cheaply. Yes, he's old, but his stats are very similar to Krul's and I'd only need him for a year (plus I've also wanted to manage him but never have done). In the meantime Fabianski is on a free too, so there's my back-up goalkeeper. Thoughts?

If you can get ter Stegen for that little, just go ahead and do it now. £9m is a small price for a player that has years in front of him and will be your number 1 right away.

If you can get ter Stegen for that little, just go ahead and do it now. £9m is a small price for a player that has years in front of him and will be your number 1 right away.

I went with him in the end. I'd have paid much, much more for him based off of his first few games!

I think this is the third time I've brought him to my club over the past few editions of the game, but I've never had to pay for him before haha

I have received two offers which I already rejected but it got me thinking...

Player Name: Samir Handanovic

Your Team: Inter

Player's Value: €21.5M

Offer: Swap for Salvatore Sirigu or €25M, maybe a bit more

Transfer/Wage Budget: 0/1.53M€ p/w

Patch: 14.3.1

Season: beginning of second season

Player Name: Andrea Ranocchia

Buyer/Seller: Monaco

Player's Value: €14.5M

Offer: €25M

Don't know what to do if I get another offer. Handanovic has been pretty good so far and he seems slightly better in terms of ability and attributes. Sirigu is Italian and 3 years younger. I have Bardi and Belec as my backups. I could even keep the cash and try Bardi as my first choice but he is not quite there yet with his development.

Ranocchia has been okay but he is competing with Doria, Juan Jesus, Natasic, Bellusci and Zouma (loan) for 2 or 3 starting DC spots. I would be losing a decent Italian CB who I might replace with Balanta for €8M.

I have received two offers which I already rejected but it got me thinking...

Player Name: Samir Handanovic

Player's Value: €21.5M

Offer: Swap for Salvatore Sirigu or €25M, maybe a bit more

Player Name: Andrea Ranocchia

Buyer/Seller: Monaco

Player's Value: €14.5M

Offer: €25M

Don't know what to do if I get another offer. Handanovic has been pretty good so far and he seems slightly better in terms of ability and attributes. Sirigu is Italian and 3 years younger. I have Bardi and Belec as my backups. I could even keep the cash and try Bardi as my first choice but he is not quite there yet with his development.

Ranocchia has been okay but he is competing with Doria, Juan Jesus, Natasic, Bellusci and Zouma (loan) for 2 or 3 starting DC spots. I would be losing a decent Italian CB who I might replace with Balanta for €8M.

I'm in the thick of an Inter save right now, so my two cents are:

I would be inclined to sell Handanovic. But only because he is due a new contract in 2016 and he will probably ask for megabucks. I think Bardi would probably be able to step up (I'm in Autumn 2015 and am using Bardi while I try and get Handanovic to agree to a more reasonable contract - Bardi is doing just fine).

Ranocchia is a trickier one and I think ultimately will come down to your own personal preference. For me, the Inter squad is already too full of non-Italian players and that's something I'm trying to address. If it was me, I would keep him because he is a good player and Italian. But I can see why you would be swayed by Balanta who is up their in terms of attributes.

My club: SSC Napoli

Player: Daley Blind from Ajax

Offer: £9 millioner (No extra fees or clauses)

Date: January 2014

Player: Siem De Jong from Ajax

Offer: £5,75 millioner upfront, 30% of next sale, £1 million after 50 league appearances, £1 million after 50 league goals

Arsenal Season 2

Hi Guys,

So i have a question..

just finished my first season Arsenal. Won the competition on Goals (shared 89 points with united) and champions league versus Juventus (early red card on their side helped alot) i did lose the Capital one cup final and FA cup final...

the entire team preformed outstanding getting 7+ rating all around.

now i sold Carzorla vor 31 Mil straight up to PSG (since he's 29 and i got some replacements)

i got Balanta as a back up now. and got Niklas Sule to replace mertesacker on the long term.

Question is PSG offered 23 mil for koscielny straight up. i could get a little more out of it.. should i sell him??

i also have incoming

Ward-prowse (15 up front / 10 in 48 months)

Will hughes (7.5 up front)

Deulofeu (12 and 10 48 months)

fischer (12 and 10 48 months)

luke shaw (15 10 48 months)

claudio yacob (12 up front)

are these good deals...especially koscielny he was a beast last season. and i should get balanta some real 1st team time..

i also got mitrovic in wintertransfer as a youth / back-up..

Giroud scored 38 goals last season for me.. i do need a new striker for now. i was thinking Wilfried Bony. they want 13-15 mil for him.

Player: Daley Blind from Ajax

Offer: £9 millioner (No extra fees or clauses)

Player: Siem De Jong from Ajax

Offer: £5,75 millioner upfront, 30% of next sale, £1 million after 50 league appearances, £1 million after 50 league goals

deal. De Jong is a great player on multiple positions and his value is and stays around 12 mil for the next few years.

Daley Blind also great left back and regista. you should be able to get 15+ for him at least.

they both are very constant players

@mikenevo, @MeesterCat:

Thanks guys.

Ended up selling Ranocchia to PSG for €25.5M and buying Balanta for €6M.

I was planning on keeping Handanovic but he wants 100k p/w until 2019 so I've decided to sell him in January. I'm hoping to get ~€25M - Barca, PSG and Monaco are interested. Guarin is also leaving in January for €14.25M so that will be a nice boost to our finances.

Some bids were made for potential replacements.

Player Name: Salvatore Sirigu

Player's Value: €19.5M

Offer: €16.75M, 82k p/w until 2019, 3.6M loyalty bonus, 1.7M agent fee

Transfer/Wage Budget: €17.86/€1.53M p/w

Season: September 2014

or

Player Name: Tim Krul

Player's Value: €10.25M

Offer: €5.25M, 37.5k p/w until 2019, 1.7M loyalty bonus, 700k agent fee

Transfer/Wage Budget: €17.86M/€1.53M p/w

or

Player Name: Danije Subasic

Your Team: Monaco

Player's Value: €4.7M

Offer: €4.7M, 22.5k p/w until 2019, rotation status, 925k loyalty bonus, 300k agent fee

Transfer/Wage Budget: €17.86M/€1.53M p/w

I wasn't planning on signing Subasic but he was great on my short Monaco save and he isn't asking for a big wage.

Archived