Player Name: Danilo/Martin Montoya

Your Team: Liverpool

Buyer/Seller: Porto/Barca

Player's Value: £12m/£5m

Offer: £18m/£3.8m

Transfer/Wage Budget: £45m

Patch: 14.2

Season: 15/16

I sold Johnson first season and bought De Sciglio for the long-term, with Kelly and Reveillere as cover but as the latter is now retiring and I'm not totally won over by De Sciglio I'm looking for serious competion or an upgrade. Clearly Montoya is the better value deal but I was wondering if you guys felt that Danilo is worth the premium. With CL this season and hopefully an attempt at the Prem crown I was looking for some thoughts. I shouldn't really need the LB cover Montoya provides so that can be largely dismissed.

Buying/Selling: Buying

Player Name: Esmael Goncalves/Alvaro Morata

Your Team: Tottenham

Buyer/Seller: Rio Ave/Real Madrid

Player's Value:375K/£6.5m

Offer: £375K/£11 Million

Transfer/Wage Budget: 17.75K a week/43.5K a week

Season: 14/15

I need a striker to join Rondon, Defoe and Ongenda. I can afford both but I don't want to ruin the development of Ongenda. I am leaning towards Goncalves because he has a similar rating to Morata and is cheaper.

I sold Johnson first season and bought De Sciglio for the long-term, with Kelly and Reveillere as cover but as the latter is now retiring and I'm not totally won over by De Sciglio I'm looking for serious competion or an upgrade. Clearly Montoya is the better value deal but I was wondering if you guys felt that Danilo is worth the premium. With CL this season and hopefully an attempt at the Prem crown I was looking for some thoughts. I shouldn't really need the LB cover Montoya provides so that can be largely dismissed.

You have De Sciglio, who can become one of the best RB's in the game... in my opinion, Montoya for £3.8m is perfect for your situation. Gives you great cover/competition for the place. Danilo is great, but £15m more than Montoya? Not so sure...

Danilo's versatility is his standout quality. He can provide cover in almost any of the defensive positions but 18m for an utility man is stretching it. Montoya all the way for that price of 3.8m.

Player Name: Esmael Goncalves/Alvaro Morata

Buyer/Seller: Rio Ave/Real Madrid

Player's Value:375K/£6.5m

Offer: £375K/£11 Million

Transfer/Wage Budget: 17.75K a week/43.5K a week

Season: 14/15

I need a striker to join Rondon, Defoe and Ongenda. I can afford both but I don't want to ruin the development of Ongenda. I am leaning towards Goncalves because he has a similar rating to Morata and is cheaper.

Morata .. easily.

• 2 weeks later...

Buying/Selling: Selling

Player Name: Wilshere

Your Team: Arsenal

Buyer/Seller: Barca

Player's Value: £34.5m

Offer: £38.5m

Transfer/Wage Budget: £28m/2.7m

Season: 2017 summer

contract only left 1 yr. Wilshere asking 175k/w while he is on 97k/w and a few mil loyalty&agent fee. feel a bit to much though he is key player and only 26 yr old. He is not a good tutor either. Should i sell him and buy some cheaper replacement?

Player Name: Robert Lewandowski

Your Team: Chelsea

Buyer/Seller: Man City

Player's Value: £36 Mill

Offer: £62 Mill (below)

Patch: latest

Season: June 2015

TTtx9MW.png

He scored 26 goals in 50 games, but I also have Lukaku up front, as well as Gabbiadini and some good youth prospects.

Player Name: Robert Lewandowski

Your Team: Chelsea

Player's Value: £36 Mill

Offer: £62 Mill (below)

Season: June 2015

TTtx9MW.png

He scored 26 goals in 50 games, but I also have Lukaku up front, as well as Gabbiadini and some good youth prospects.

I would sell at that price, not to City though - no point in making them stronger - unless they are going to offer more - Try putting the price at £80m and see what happens

Player Name: Massimo Bruno

Your Team: RSC Anderlecht

Buyer/Seller: Anzhi

Player's Value: £2.7m

Offer: £12.75m

Transfer/Wage Budget: £9.14m / 31.62m/year

Patch:

Season: january-transferwindow of second season

Any tips for a good replacement, a right winger....

I've sold him too & replaced him with Lucas Andersen from Ajax :thup:

Player Name: Jay Rodriguez

Your Team: Newcastle

Buyer/Seller: Southampton

Player's Value: £2.4 million

Offer: Transfer listed for £3.4 million

Transfer/Wage Budget: £15 million, will be increased by about 5M following further sales

Patch: latest patch

Season: Just finished first season

Player Name: Steven Caulker

Buyer/Seller: Cardiff

Player's Value: £8 million

Offer: Transfer listed for £10.5 million

Transfer/Wage Budget: £15 million, will be increased by about 5M following further sales

Basically trying to get decent buys from the 3 relegated teams by the end of the first season (Sunderland, Southampton, Cardiff). I am in need of British first team players to fill up the minimum requirement. Luke Shaw would be good but I have Santon & Haidara (the same goes with Ward Prowse) and his price tag is kinda high given my budget and requirements. Sunderland doesn't seem to have any decent British players apart from Connor Wickham, who I can't throw into the first team straight away

Thanks in advance

Player Name: Jay Rodriguez

Player's Value: £2.4 million

Offer: Transfer listed for £3.4 million

Player Name: Steven Caulker

Buyer/Seller: Cardiff

Player's Value: £8 million

Offer: Transfer listed for £10.5 million

Basically trying to get decent buys from the 3 relegated teams by the end of the first season (Sunderland, Southampton, Cardiff). I am in need of British first team players to fill up the minimum requirement. Luke Shaw would be good but I have Santon & Haidara (the same goes with Ward Prowse) and his price tag is kinda high given my budget and requirements. Sunderland doesn't seem to have any decent British players apart from Connor Wickham, who I can't throw into the first team straight away

Thanks in advance

This may or may not be too late... but definitely pick up both those players. Caulker is fantastic and develops to be one of England's finest CB's. Jay Rodriguez will never set the world on fire, but he's English and will be a brilliant squad player for that price.

This may or may not be too late... but definitely pick up both those players. Caulker is fantastic and develops to be one of England's finest CB's. Jay Rodriguez will never set the world on fire, but he's English and will be a brilliant squad player for that price.

Thanks Ty, definitely not too late, I appreciate it

I recommend Caulker

I picked him up for 8.5m after Cardiff went down (at end of season 3 in my save) as a replacement for Balanta

not quite as good, but still well worth it

he's been the only one to been fit for all games this season so far (a game every 3 days till Nov) and has phenomenal fitness

YES from me

Player Name: Andros Townsend

Buyer/Seller: Man Utd

Player's Value: £10 million

Offer: 13 million

Transfer/Wage Budget: ast

Patch: Latest

Season: End of January transfer window, 1st season

Man Utd made and offer of 8.5mill, i asked for 13mill hoping to scare them off but they accepted my offer and i dont know whether to accept it or not.

Ive got cover to last till end of season where i can get a replacement, just dont know whether to cash in now or not.

Hes played 14 games, scored 7 goals with 5 assists. Just looking at my squad, hes the best winger ive got whos producing the good. Lamela, Lennon and Chadri are ok but not assisted or scored as much.

currently have 4 club based players cple coming back from loan, and have 8 trained in nation so do i get 1 or the other or both, only have lloris and archer atm

Player Name: Butland

Buyer/Seller: Stoke

Player's Value: £2 million

Offer: 10 million with further 4 in bonuses

Transfer/Wage Budget: 77mil

Season: 2nd season start

or

Buying/Selling: buying

Player Name: Koen Casteels

Buyer/Seller: Hoffenheim

Player's Value: £1.4 million

Offer: 3.7 million

Transfer/Wage Budget: 77,7

Season: 2nd

Player Name: Memphis Depay

Your Team: Coventry

Buyer/Seller: PSV

Player's Value: £1.8M

Offer: £9M Including Bonuses, spread over 48months (£3.5M will be taken from this seasons budget)

Transfer/Wage Budget: £11M

Season: Start of 16/17

Just got promoted to the EPL. Currently play a 4-4-2 with high wingers but thinking of changing to 4-2-3-1 this season and turning the W(A) into IF(A). Depay looks looked he'd fit this but seems a little slow for a wide man and not sure how good he can get with development.

Offer: £9M Including Bonuses, spread over 48months (£3.5M will be taken from this seasons budget)

Just got promoted to the EPL. Currently play a 4-4-2 with high wingers but thinking of changing to 4-2-3-1 this season and turning the W(A) into IF(A). Depay looks looked he'd fit this but seems a little slow for a wide man and not sure how good he can get with development.

no from me

with a WingerA or an IFa, then he needs good crossing or finishing, and he just doesn't have those

that, and you're paying 5 times his value

check the newgens of other places (I've found NorthAmerica to be a good place) or even someone like Boga from Chelsea (apparently he develops REALLY well)

Too slow, and his technical skills aren't even that good. Absolutely not unless you can get him for his value (< 2m)

Right guys need some help.... I have had a very good three years at Old Trafford winning one league title and 2 champions league but after the board held back offering me a contract I had the blue side of the city offer me a deal. I accepted and now in charge of Manchester City!!

My problem being they had so many players that arnt English or under 21!! I need help on players I should look to bring in really? Im in season 4 to help you lot out!

Player Name: Luis Suarez

Buyer/Seller: Barcelona

Player's Value: £36.5M

Offer: £35.5M (7.25M up front, 28.5M over 48 months)

Player Name: Jermain Defoe

Buyer/Seller: Tottenham

Player's Value: £5.75M

Offer: £5M

Transfer/Wage Budget: £5M

Season: Start of first season

Should I sell Suarez and replace him with Defoe? I'm playing Suarez-Coutinho-Townsend with Sturridge up front. If I carry out the transfer I'll play Sturridge-Coutinho-Townsend with Defoe up front. Suarez is "considering his options" so I assume he'll want to go within long anyway, and this seems like a decent bid, no? What do you think?

I've seen him go to Chelsea and Man City on different saves for more than that, but then he was Villa's main striker and playing nearly every game. Might be worth trying to see if Wolfsburg will pay more of the fee upfront, but it's not a bad deal if he'd definitely not going to be your main striker.

Any other clubs interested in him? Might also be worth offering him out to them and stalling on this deal to see if those clubs will match or better it.

2nd choice behind Helenius!? Benteke is imo one of the best strikers in the game. For me on the 5th season with Villa he has world wide rep, has been top goalscorer in the league every season and his value fluctuates around £35-45m. Throughout the save I've rejected offers from PSG for over £40m straight up.

2nd choice behind Helenius!? Benteke is imo one of the best strikers in the game. For me on the 5th season with Villa he has world wide rep, has been top goalscorer in the league every season and his value fluctuates around £35-45m. Throughout the save I've rejected offers from PSG for over £40m straight up.

Yeah I just couldn't get him scoring goals and he kept asking for a transfer so gave Helenius a chance and he seemed to link up better with Agbonlahor and Robinson with them all scoring double figures and having double figures for assists too.

Player Name: Massimo Coda

Your Team: Sant Andreu

Buyer/Seller: Lanciano

Player's Value: £300k

Offer: £210k

Transfer/Wage Budget: Enough

Patch: 14.whatever we're on

Season: 2015/16

or

Player Name: Junior Tallo

Your Team: Sant Andreu

Buyer/Seller: AS Roma

Player's Value: £300k

Offer: £44k

Patch: 14.whatever

Season: 2015/16

Basically, I am in need of a striker having lost our best forward for 8-10 months due to injury and need to bring one player in. I like to play a short passing game and these are two of the better players I can afford. Any thoughts?

Player Name: James Ward-Prowse

Your Team: Derby

Player's Value: £800k

Offer: £15.5M

Season: 3rd

I also have the chance to sign Knockaert from Leicester for 3.3 Million.

Do you think these are good deals?

Thanks a lot.

I'd say Ward-Prowse is a definite buy and £15.5 mill isn't a bad price for him. Not sure about Knockaert as I've not used him, but looks a reasonable player and £3.3 mill isn't a huge fee so doubt you'd be losing out too much if he didn't cut it for you.

BeadyRoller - both excellent deals.

Buying/Selling: Buying exchange

Player Name: Josuha Guilavogui

Your Team: Napoli

Buyer/Seller: Atletico Madrid

Player's Value: ?

Offer: £13m + Valon Behrami

Season: 2nd

What does everyone reckon? Behrami is an excellent player but Guilavogui is younger and looks to have huge potential.

Player Name: Alexandar Mitrovic

Your Team: Anderlecht

Buyer/Seller: Bayern / Dortmund

Player's Value: 9m €

Offer: 25m €

Transfer/Wage Budget: 7m €

Season: 3rd

Mitrovic has been my top scorer (& league golden boot) for 2 consecutive years now. Selling him would substantially weaken us, but 25m is a lot of money.. What do you guys reckon?

• 2 weeks later...

Player Name: Mateo Kovačić

Your Team: Inter Milan

Buyer/Seller: PSG

Player's Value: 26M

Offer: 50M

Transfer/Wage Budget:

Season: Just finished my second season.

I have currently stalled their offer.

I think you could get another player of similar quality... think Stanciu or Iancu for a quarter of that, plus gives you a bit of cash to play around with. I know neither of those are natural in CM like Kovacic, but a little training and they'd be brilliant.

Player Name: Mateo Kovačić

Your Team: Inter Milan

Buyer/Seller: PSG

Player's Value: 26M

Offer: 50M

Transfer/Wage Budget:

Season: Just finished my second season.

I have currently stalled their offer.

For that money, with Inter it's hard to turn down. If you do, look to promote from within (Benassi, Crisetig, Tassi etc. are all options) or you can look at Lucas Evangelista, Marco Verratti etc. if you're prepared to spend some of the £50m.

Player Name: Aaron Ramsey

Player's Value: £20.5m

Offer: £42.5m

Transfer/Wage Budget: £82m/250kpw remaining

Season: 2014 summer

Seems a ridiculous price for a player who wasn't exactly setting the world alight last season. I haven't decided whether he or Matic will be first choice alongside Wilshere this season, but it's not like I need the money anyway!

I think you could get another player of similar quality... think Stanciu or Iancu for a quarter of that, plus gives you a bit of cash to play around with. I know neither of those are natural in CM like Kovacic, but a little training and they'd be brilliant.

Yeah, was recently looking at Stanciu, might go for him if I decided to cash in on Kovacic.

For that money, with Inter it's hard to turn down. If you do, look to promote from within (Benassi, Crisetig, Tassi etc. are all options) or you can look at Lucas Evangelista, Marco Verratti etc. if you're prepared to spend some of the £50m.

Good point there. I just recently got full ownership of Crisetig for 2.7M and will join me in the summer. But I'm tempted to play my regen in Kovacic's position.

Player Name: Aaron Ramsey

Player's Value: £20.5m

Offer: £42.5m

Transfer/Wage Budget: £82m/250kpw remaining

Season: 2014 summer

Seems a ridiculous price for a player who wasn't exactly setting the world alight last season. I haven't decided whether he or Matic will be first choice alongside Wilshere this season, but it's not like I need the money anyway!

I would sell him :thup:

Archived