[FM14] [RELEASED] Steklo X4

TomDixon77

Hi Tom,

Great skin, worth waiting for. Also another text colour thing with "world news" in the progress screen, just a minor issue like the one King Costly has highlighted. Just a played a match and no other issues haved appeared. The various graphic packs are showing up very nicely.

That'll be fixed in the next release. Although again, if you want a quick fix, copy graphics\button\processing\world news over from the default dark skin (you'll need to create a processing folder in the button folder of steklo).

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brilliant skin Tom as always.

I know this can be done on any skin but what file under the panels folder do I edit to change the league table so it's closer to the teams and not over half a screen away on the right hand side? Thanks.

I'm not 100% sure. There's a mod for this, isn't there? If you find that, just pop those xml files into the panels folder. I've not changed anything around the league tables, so it won't be anything that's in the panels folder presently.

I'm not 100% sure. There's a mod for this, isn't there? If you find that, just pop those xml files into the panels folder. I've not changed anything around the league tables, so it won't be anything that's in the panels folder presently.

It's ok I found it on another skin and copied and pasted it.

The file is called league stage and you edit the last number in the 4 groups of numbers that a row to 1050 and it's better.

The only problem I have unlike FM13 when I did this (now I found out what the file was called) is that every team is divided by a white line except the league champions and European and play off places and also relegation.

I never had the white line appear before FM14.

So does anyone know where I go to remove it please?

That'll be fixed in the next release. Although again, if you want a quick fix, copy graphics\button\processing\world news over from the default dark skin (you'll need to create a processing folder in the button folder of steklo).

thanks tom,

When on a club overview screen, clicking the drop down arrow and selecting Squad doesn't do anything.

You have to select U21 squad (which works) and then first team again, which then works.

I think that's a game bug. The standard skin does the same thing.

Simply cannot get this Steam Workshop working...

Sat there for 10 minutes looking at the 'processing page'.

Have you got lots of logos, faces, etc. in a folder called 'graphics'? If you do, rename it ('mygraphics' will do nicely), which will stop the workshop from trying to scan everything you've got.

Have you got lots of logos, faces, etc. in a folder called 'graphics'? If you do, rename it ('mygraphics' will do nicely), which will stop the workshop from trying to scan everything you've got.

That works, but also so does having the Steam Workshop open in the background while you go to Steam Workshop in-game. (Works for me anyway.. lagged when I closed Steam, but worked when I left it open)

Great this is ready Tom - can never get into a save until this skin is out. Looks outstanding.

Couple of early things:

1. Might just be me, but it seems that pages are now taking a couple of seconds to load (squad screen, board overview, etc) - just not quite so quick as it was previously. Is this something my end?

2. Looks like the 'PR' indicators on squad screen are the same shade of green (dark) for both positive and negative.

I have the same issues with the delay in loading a new page and having to press right mouse button and choosing the appropriate option to go to club overview. Also, the first and last options on the background selector thingy load the same background (the one with the football).

That's odd. It definitely worked on mine.

It's working fine for me also.

The only problem I had so far has already been mentioned. I'm having a bit of "lag/delay" when clicking on something. E.g. when I click on a player name to see his profile, the game takes a 1-2 seconds to show it.

Ok, I think I figured out the squad/overview bug.

In preferences/interface you have the "Team screen" section and within it the "Landing page" option; if you set it to "profile", then it works like Tom says, but if you have it on "squad", then clicking the club name does nothing and you have to use the right-click solution.

Ok, I think I figured out the squad/overview bug.

In preferences/interface you have the "Team screen" section and within it the "Landing page" option; if you set it to "profile", then it works like Tom says, but if you have it on "squad", then clicking the club name does nothing and you have to use the right-click solution.

I was just wondering if it was something like that

Guys, I'm having this "enable Steam Community In-Game" issue while trying to download the skin. Of course the tick box is ticked and I tried to tick/untick/restart combos already. Any idea how to make this thing work? Help the brother out :)

Ok, helped myself. Game needs to be started from Steam level if anything has the same problem. Skin is sick. You should definitely be on SI payroll :)

tom will there be any other way to download it other than workshop cheers:)

I was hoping not to have to upload it separately, not least from the point of view of having to find places to upload it (and then the inevitable requests for upload sites x, y and z). And as I mentioned earlier in the thread, the workshop means people get fixes and upgrades without having to go looking for them.

After few hours of testing:

1. It looks great.

2. It works really slow - to the point that it is barely playable. I play on pretty much maxed out 2013 iMac. All the other skins I have tested work really smoothly (like default ones) - this one is nicest looking but unplayable for me for some reason.

I was hoping not to have to upload it separately, not least from the point of view of having to find places to upload it (and then the inevitable requests for upload sites x, y and z). And as I mentioned earlier in the thread, the workshop means people get fixes and upgrades without having to go looking for them.

Stops people with illegal copies of the games using it :applause:

Archived