[FM14] [RELEASED] Steklo X4

TomDixon77

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I seem to be getting some odd glitches on the tactics screen:

UxBw7lo.png

They also seem to be slightly different every now and then, like little red blocks showing up (I sometimes use solid blocks of colour as a box section image to help identify them) and other things appearing where they shouldn't.

I've double checked the images used, and they're all okay. Very odd.

Haven't commented in this thread yet, but I have to say:

I've been using the Steklo skin in all previous versions (where available), and it is by far my favorite.

Very much looking forward to release, so take your time Tom and make this perfect :) (Or as close to perfect as it can be)

Fantastic skin, really like it. One thing I've noticed is that in the match overviews, the amount of shots/possession isn't actually shown, you have to work it out from the circular graph. Maybe you planned it like that but thought I'd raise it either way!

IQoRFOE.png

Guys, I'm having this "enable Steam Community In-Game" issue while trying to download the skin. Of course the tick box is ticked and I tried to tick/untick/restart combos already. Any idea how to make this thing work? Help the brother out :)

Fantastic skin, really like it. One thing I've noticed is that in the match overviews, the amount of shots/possession isn't actually shown, you have to work it out from the circular graph. Maybe you planned it like that but thought I'd raise it either way!

IQoRFOE.png

It'll be in the next release, but if you want to fix this quickly (and you've got the default dark skin downloaded) just copy graphics\charts\pie over into the steklo_x4 folder.

Hi Tom,

Great skin, worth waiting for. Also another text colour thing with "world news" in the progress screen, just a minor issue like the one King Costly has highlighted. Just a played a match and no other issues haved appeared. The various graphic packs are showing up very nicely.

Archived