Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
TomDixon77

[FM14] [RELEASED] Steklo X4

I think you should release it even if pausing a match causes a crash. Your last Steklo also had some minor bugs but they didn't make the game unplayable.

Tom would never release this skin if it's causing a crash, just to let you know........

Pausing a match crahes the game not the skin itself. If it's the only "problem" I would not hesitate to download and install Steklo.

Pausing a match crahes the game not the skin itself. If it's the only "problem" I would not hesitate to download and install Steklo.

Ok "professor", you won't have a skin to download and install. Accept that and move on.

Can the ever appearing playground banter end please?

It has no relevance here. Let the poor guy get on and try to iron out these oddities, and exercise a bit of patience.

I for one am waiting eagerly for it, because it is the best skin around, but I'm not giving myself a hernia whilst waiting.

Can the ever appearing playground banter end please?

It has no relevance here. Let the poor guy get on and try to iron out these oddities, and exercise a bit of patience.

I for one am waiting eagerly for it, because it is the best skin around, but I'm not giving myself a hernia whilst waiting.

:applause::applause:

tom how much is done in percentage ? (excuse my poor english)

:herman::thdn: someone asked that on sortitoutsi and tom does not answer questions like this one.

I've found what was causing the crash. If you pause the game in the default skin in full screen pitch mode, the actions bar pops up. My skin still had that, but I'd removed the action bar itself. I've substituted the FMC panel and that seems to work, though the score has disappeared now. Tsk.

Just as you solve one problem, another one pops up, eh? But hopefully you'll find a way to make it work, so we can enjoy this masterpiece. Good luck.

I've found what was causing the crash. If you pause the game in the default skin in full screen pitch mode, the actions bar pops up. My skin still had that, but I'd removed the action bar itself. I've substituted the FMC panel and that seems to work, though the score has disappeared now. Tsk.
bloody hell you are not getting any breaks:D I wouldn't have your patience I would have thrown the laptop by now:eek:

There should be separate subforum here where skin developers like Tom will get a support from SI in case of technical problems with skins they work.

Finally peoples like Tom are spending their private time for free to make look of the game fresh and nicely differential.

Right, I've got some tinkering to do with the buttons and mini-score bit, but this is what it looks like with the big score and without:

1kDWvQm.jpg4DfwMMO.jpg

Right, I've got some tinkering to do with the buttons and mini-score bit, but this is what it looks like with the big score and without:

1kDWvQm.jpg4DfwMMO.jpg

Big scoreboard look loads better Tom.

I know. On the standard skin, the header collapses down when the small score shows, but I've not been able to do that. and keep the background bit, as I have to fix the size of the header.

I think the big score board looks great and i cannot wait for this skin to be ready. Tried all of the others available and with all due respect to the designers and i must credit there efforts, nothing is the same in FM for me without the Steklo skin. Thanks for that Tom :thup:

he may aswell not bother tbh
his skin is the best year in and year out:thup: and people like you shouldn't make such pointless comments on the thread he is working hard at resolving the issues...on his own, SI are resolving various bugs to the game/editor and they have a few people involved I would imagine in that and the final patch isn't usually out until February:)....so if you cant wait for this skin use another or make your own

his skin is the best year in and year out:thup: and people like you shouldn't make such pointless comments on the thread he is working hard at resolving the issues...on his own, SI are resolving various bugs to the game/editor and they have a few people involved I would imagine in that and the final patch isn't usually out until February:)....so if you cant wait for this skin use another or make your own

So he's not allowed an opinion? I sort of agree, buy the time this is released (if it's released) many people would have stopped playing the game. This is not to take away from the skin just the time it's took/taking.

he is allowed an opinion so are you ...many people on the forums are stating they don't play the game until after February as game is too bugged until last patch is released so it should fall in with that .....the bottom line here is this is a thread tom has created to update us regarding the skin, it is not a place for petty comments about the progress he is making .....if people are not happy go elsewhere(they obviously want the skin as why keep posting comments on the thread??)

Does it actually matter, when the skin is released? Tom is doing this in his own time, for himself, and others to enjoy, and best of all like all other skins, that people make for us,it's free to download, i think we should all be grateful, to every one who gives up there time to create a free skin, for us, people who are unable to do it ourselves.

I really can't believe that some people will moan and groan, about this!

With this new skeklo skin, will a background megapack be released with it with stadiums. Really can't find one at all for fm2014 or one that is compatible.

So he's not allowed an opinion? I sort of agree, buy the time this is released (if it's released) many people would have stopped playing the game. This is not to take away from the skin just the time it's took/taking.

Here in the UK FM generally sits in the top 3 concurrent users right through the year on Steam ( FM13 is even sitting in the top 15 right at this moment) so there are plenty of people who will get plenty of use out of this skin.

Here in the UK FM generally sits in the top 3 concurrent users right through the year on Steam ( FM13 is even sitting in the top 15 right at this moment) so there are plenty of people who will get plenty of use out of this skin.

I think one of the mods shout start firing infractions about,that'll cool the jets!!!

if you cant wait GO AWAY!!!

With this new skeklo skin, will a background megapack be released with it with stadiums. Really can't find one at all for fm2014 or one that is compatible.
have a look on sortitoutsi there are stadium backgrounds there

is this a site for downloading or a site for bitching come on lads its up to tom how long he takes and not you lot. at the end of the day he is doing this out the goodness of his heart so your not paying for it at all if any of you who are bitching can do any better then go ahead and make one if not then shut yea gobs and let tom carry on doing what he does best

Tom Dixon - The best Football Manager skinner guy there is :-D. Don't listen to the moaners. If you have to then stop posing updates... just upload once finished! Good Luck and may the force be with you!

If I was Tom, I would not even bother finishing this skin anymore with all this moaning going on.

3MAv5aZ.png

Might just be me, but I think it would look better with the scoreboard in the centre like how you have got the Match Information. Just my personal preference though.

If I was Tom, I would not even bother finishing this skin anymore with all this moaning going on.

Why do that? Waste all his own hard work just because of a minority of *******. 3 or 4 may bitch and moan but thousands benefit from Tom's hard work. His FMC skin last season was fantastic.

There's more people moaning about the people moaning than there are people moaning. Give it a rest now eh?

Some people are willing Tom to hurry along but that's only because they love his work and can't wait to get hold of the Steklo skin. They're entitled to write what they want, even if it makes them sound impatient. Deep down we're all happy to wait.

I've gave 3 infractions out for people moaning already in this thread, I'll be extending it to those moaning about moaning from now on too. And it won't just be an infraction it'll be time away from the forums, so be very careful about the next post you make it here. It'll be ready when its ready now lets keep this about the skin he is creating and not make it a 'when its ready' moanfest.

I've gave 3 infractions out for people moaning already in this thread, I'll be extending it to those moaning about moaning from now on too. And it won't just be an infraction it'll be time away from the forums, so be very careful about the next post you make it here. It'll be ready when its ready now lets keep this about the skin he is creating and not make it a 'when its ready' moanfest.

:applause:Thanks Cleon

Right, I've sorted the header now so it resizes better on matches (see below);

bb080qW.jpgvCqoKiY.jpg

Now I just need to get the background back in.

here here m8,and i hope its strictly adhered to,as its getting tiresome now...

Right, I've sorted the header now so it resizes better on matches (see below);

Now I just need to get the background back in.

Looking good, Tom. But what background and putting where are you talking about? I see some background in the header already.

Oh, and the action buttons plus other sundry bits for the match screen.

That sounds like you may be preparing some surprises for us. Will you make something for in between highlights panel or will you keep it standard? And I guess you still have to work on the main menu, right?

Looking good, Tom. But what background and putting where are you talking about? I see some background in the header already.

If you look at the first screenshot on the thread, there's a background on the header (with the team's second colour around it)

That sounds like you may be preparing some surprises for us. Will you make something for in between highlights panel or will you keep it standard? And I guess you still have to work on the main menu, right?

After the faff I've had so far, I very much doubt I'm going to try anything clever from here on in.