Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
TomDixon77

[FM14] [RELEASED] Steklo X4

Thanks for the reply Tom. .)

And what do I need to do to make them work?

Change the config file or?

And if yes...how?

how do i know which number of pic is for which club, I can't possibly go through them all and recognize all of them.

I'd see if the pack creator has done the extra configs is all I can suggest, I'm afraid.

The first post now has a link to download from sortitoutsi (the only place I'll be uploading to, so please don't ask me to start uploading it here, there and everywhere)

I downloaded the pack from sortitoutsi from a link posted by someone.

I have no idea who's is it

can't believe after using this for so many versions of FM, now I can't get it to work and nobody seems to have the same problem and can't help...

I thought that the "stadium" word in the config file could mean that i need to creat a folder with that name in "graphics"

but it didn't work

The first post now has a link to download from sortitoutsi (the only place I'll be uploading to, so please don't ask me to start uploading it here, there and everywhere)

Does that have any new fixes or is still version 1.01?

thank you Tom I for one prefer the old way, don't like the workshop at all accessing it is a total pain in the xxxx I understand the logic for it, as it stops pirate copies etc from getting certain extra content...thanks again

At the moment, yes. It's going to be uploaded at Susie in the next couple of days.

dont know why but i dont like to use workshop cuz i hear its sometimes messes with you graphic folder and other stuff..so i dont wanna risk to lose everything...

and also i had a few crashes...so im more old school with regular types of download

and i hope there will be a normal easy way(link) to download this...

It's ridiculously easy to stop the workshop from scanning all your graphics (it doesn't change them about). Just rename the graphics folder ( the game still picks them up)

Hi Tom, fantastic work :)

I can make a feature/new addition request please? (cosmetic)

On the default squad screen at the top I recall having a couple of interesting bits of info in the Title bar/header It would show a clubs current manager and also the clubs next fixture (opponent and days until the game)

Would it be possible to incorporate that in your next release? or could you advise on making said amendments please?

Look forward to your reply and please keep up the good work- I am still surprised SI have yet to approach you re your work!

How can I browse through other teams transfer history?

On default skin you just have to click on a team name, and then go to transfers - transfers history.

Now when you click on a team name, nothing happens.

How can I browse through other teams transfer history?

On default skin you just have to click on a team name, and then go to transfers - transfers history.

Now when you click on a team name, nothing happens.

Right click the team name

First of all, thanks a lot Tom for this fantastic skin!!

However, I have one (probably stupid) question: How can I declare interest in a player? In the default skin it is under "right click - Player Name" --> Transfer ---> Declare interest.

Somehow I can't find it using the Steklo skin.

First of all, thanks a lot Tom for this fantastic skin!!

However, I have one (probably stupid) question: How can I declare interest in a player? In the default skin it is under "right click - Player Name" --> Transfer ---> Declare interest.

Somehow I can't find it using the Steklo skin.

Hello,

its in the same location :)

Hello,

its in the same location :)

Strange... Doesn't work for me... Only shows: Make an offer / Offer Trial / Make Enquiry / Add as transfer target...

Right click on your team's name. And please guys, read above before posting, it's been answered dozens of times.

I have an issue and is most likely related to the fact that:

1. I play in windowed mode
  2. I watch the game in 2D (not classic)
  3. I use 1080p resolution
  4. I use 125% zoom mode

Anyway, the issue is that the bottom time bar and commentary slightly overlap the pitch so I can't see the bottom touchline at all. I assume this is because of the way the top bar has been set to permanently show. I wish it could auto-hide like the standard one.

I would be happy to just have the bottom time bar not be so high so it doesn't cover the pitch. I assume it would just be adjusting a value in an xml related to that part? I am happy to do it if you tell me where to look.

Otherwise Great Skin :thup:

its also ridiculously easy to upload it normaly...

True, but that's the way he's chosen to host it.

As it can easily be obtained via the workshop, what's the issue?

Strange... Doesn't work for me... Only shows: Make an offer / Offer Trial / Make Enquiry / Add as transfer target...

Have you got v1.01? I can't remember if I added it back into the player actions in that version (I'm trying to sort all the actions out for the next update)

i just finished my first game with this skin..and crash dump.. :rolleyes:

Has anyone else had this? I know I had a crash when the chairman meeting tried to transition to the assistant manager meeting, but I've (still) not actually finished a single match on FM14 yet.

I have an issue and is most likely related to the fact that:

1. I play in windowed mode
  2. I watch the game in 2D (not classic)
  3. I use 1080p resolution
  4. I use 125% zoom mode

Anyway, the issue is that the bottom time bar and commentary slightly overlap the pitch so I can't see the bottom touchline at all. I assume this is because of the way the top bar has been set to permanently show. I wish it could auto-hide like the standard one.

I would be happy to just have the bottom time bar not be so high so it doesn't cover the pitch. I assume it would just be adjusting a value in an xml related to that part? I am happy to do it if you tell me where to look.

Otherwise Great Skin :thup:

It'll be the 125% zoom reducing the amount of space for the main area. I can't auto hide the header without a total redesign, and the footer is bugger so it can hold the match controls. You could shrink the size of the panel in footer.xml, but it won't look that nice.

its also ridiculously easy to upload it normaly...

It's now uploaded at susie, so hopefully people can stop complaining about this now.

Thanks for link at Susie, also thank you very much for skin sir Tom. Cheers

Has anyone else had this? I know I had a crash when the chairman meeting tried to transition to the assistant manager meeting, but I've (still) not actually finished a single match on FM14 yet.

after that i played three more matches and it was ok..lets hope its not gonna happen anymore ;)

Have you got v1.01? I can't remember if I added it back into the player actions in that version (I'm trying to sort all the actions out for the next update)

There is an option via the Actions button to declare interest in a player. I just used it on a player in my shortlist. However I couldn't find the option to talk to the press about his good match performance and praise him.

Where did all the buttons go? For example on player profile 'find similar players', on team profile 'view club'.

Is there any way to either get rid of this border or make it so that it's always black?

eui3eHf.jpg

Brilliant skin. Anyway you can add the official trophy images to the skin? Or can it be added separately ?

Hey mate I think I have found a bug. relatively obscure one, but still.

I have a player at my club who doesn't have a WP. Usually after a few months of being here, you can appeal and apply again.

This is from the OPZ Elite skin with the Option

This is Steklo. Can't see the option anywhere in the menu or through the player's page

Brilliant - thanks for your hard work, its very much appreciated!!!

Tom thank you for this skin. I truly appreciate it just like everyone else here. Your a massive plus to this wonderful community.

However I have been through previous pages etc and can't see an answer for this so apologies if this has been asked before.

Will there be a Steklo x4 skin released for FM classic mode?

Tom wich files should I delete so the header(?) look like the original skin?

That was the problem... Somehow I still had V1.0 installed. In V1.01 the "Declare Interest" is where it should be :)

Thx a lot for your help and this fantastic skin!

Tom wich files should I delete so the header(?) look like the original skin?

Whilst this is possible (if totally pointless, why not just use the default skin?) It's not as easy as I suspect you hope it is, and would take me quite a while to work out what you need to do.

Tom thank you for this skin. I truly appreciate it just like everyone else here. Your a massive plus to this wonderful community.

However I have been through previous pages etc and can't see an answer for this so apologies if this has been asked before.

Until I get this version finished and working properly, I'm not even thinking about any other versions. I might do an FMC version, it depends on how long it takes to fix the standard version.

Would it be possible for you to compress (7zip is very good) and upload this saved game somewhere? It can be a bit awkward to engineer some of these scenarios, so it would help me to fix the problem much quicker.

Fantastic skin, Tom, very well done. But I have one glitch. Subtabs aren't sliding out after hovering on tab on menubar. You have to click on tab and then subtabs are showed, e.g. I want to go to player's Training tab and to do that I have to click on 'Development' tab instead of hovering on it. Is this something you are aware of?

Would it be possible for you to compress (7zip is very good) and upload this saved game somewhere? It can be a bit awkward to engineer some of these scenarios, so it would help me to fix the problem much quicker.

I think this answer was aimed at deadfncat, rather than NEO-BAHAMUT-

I think this answer was aimed at deadfncat, rather than NEO-BAHAMUT-

Bugger, so it should have been

Can someone quickly tell me whether v1.01 has fixed the speed issues associated with v1? Ta

Can someone quickly tell me whether v1.01 has fixed the speed issues associated with v1? Ta

As far as I can tell, yes

As far as I can tell, yes

Hi Tom, is there a way I can change the font on all the screens?

I've just tried adding one (and renaming it HelveticaNeueOTS) but it doesn't show up everywhere, just on certain panels.

I'm going to upload v1.02 to the Steam Workshop in a minute. Here's the changelist:

1. Fixed lots of player and clubs actions

2. Fixed colours on sack race/next manager news items

3. Fixed formatting on formations in scout report news item

4. Translations of player actions have been replaced

That should be on now, could someone try and update it and let me know it's the right version? Ta.

First of all thanks for the skin, it's perfect as always.

Second, I was wondering will there be a Steklo for FMC like in one of your previous version (can't remember if you did it or someone else). Since my PC is old and slow I play a lot of FMC and I'm bored of the skin.

First of all thanks for the skin, it's perfect as always.

Second, I was wondering will there be a Steklo for FMC like in one of your previous version (can't remember if you did it or someone else). Since my PC is old and slow I play a lot of FMC and I'm bored of the skin.

It's a possibility, but I want to finish the main version off first (let alone the sidebar version I was hoping to make). Out of curiosity, I created an empty skin that just had steklo_x4 as its parent, and was an FMC skin. It actually works (there's no instant result button, and there's probably a couple of other problems, but still)

Will my game update to the current version automatically or do i have to do something?

By the looks of it, you have to uninstall, then re-install the skin (which is a bit rubbish, what's the point of a subscription if it doesn't auto update?) You'll know it's worked if the skin version says v1.02 in the preferences

It's a possibility, but I want to finish the main version off first (let alone the sidebar version I was hoping to make). Out of curiosity, I created an empty skin that just had steklo_x4 as its parent, and was an FMC skin. It actually works (there's no instant result button, and there's probably a couple of other problems, but still)

Thanks for the answer. I hope you have enough spare time to finish both. :)

By the looks of it, you have to uninstall, then re-install the skin (which is a bit rubbish, what's the point of a subscription if it doesn't auto update?) You'll know it's worked if the skin version says v1.02 in the preferences

Brill thanks