The Challenges / Sign-Ups / Holiday Games Awards Ceremony

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The award for Best Sign-up Idea goes to...

The Apprentice: Football Manager Edition with 21 votes out of 36.

Possibly the most innovative sign-up in the history of CSE, this is run superbly by Canvey!!. Congratulations on winning this award. If this sign-up is run next year as well, I have no doubt it will be running against the big boys for best sign-up.

The near-misses

The Premiership Draft Thread, sponsored by the Magic Sponge, Bargain Hunting and Sheer Blind Luck

FM08: A Race Odyssey

The award for Best Sign-up Team Name goes to...

Sporting Lisburn with 15 votes out of 35.

A real close one this. Cove Bay Pirates one vote away with 14. Congratulations to Alex, though. He deserves an award :). His new sign-up could have been in with a chance of some awards if he'd posted it earlier, alas, he didn't. Congrats though, mate.

There were no near-misses for this award

well done to dafuge, WW and Gundo so far. Where has Gundo been recently haven't seen him around?

EDIT: and Canvey!!

Gundo has moved house and has had trouble getting his internet up and running.

I think Canvey has been on holiday for a couple of weeks.

I feared this would happen - having both sides from my sign-up nominated would split the votes :( Nevertheless, congrats to Sporting Lisburn and wisla :)

Plus, that will give the Southerners in my thread some bragging rights over the Northerners as the Pirates cleary finished ahead of them in the poll (14 to 7 if my maths is right) :D

The award for Best Failed Sign-up goes to...

It Could be you who's Crap with 19 votes out of 36.

A comfortable win for this one. A good idea which sadly never took off. Always another chance next year, eh? ;)

The near-misses

Welcome to Gambler's End - the home of Sporting Lisburn (although the updates have starting happening again, so it doesn't really deserve to be here!)

Up next: AI Experiments

The award for Best Experiment goes to...

AI Experiment - what would happen if? with a massive 31 votes out of 36.

The original AI Experiment. This is a class of it's own. Run superbly by kipfizh, this has been going for ages and the updates are still as in-depth as ever. A brilliant effort, well played kipfizh.

The near-misses

Arsenal all the way to Glory: An Experiment with a New Way of Using Assistant Managers in FM

The award for Best Idea for an Experiment goes to...

AI Experiment - Birth of a New Nation with 18 votes out of 36.

When we were nominating the Experiments, myself, dafuge and WW all agreed that this was a great idea. As good as kipfizh's Experiment was, the idea behind it wasn't of the same calibre as this one. Congratulations; deserved.

The near-misses

AI Experiment - what would happen if?

The award for Most Important Experiment Findings goes to...

AI Experiment - what would happen if? with 23 votes out of 35.

Another win for kipfizh's legendary Experiment. The findings from this cannot be counted without many sets of fingers. A deserved win once again. Congrats.

No near-misses

Up next: The user awards!

Guest mikeytwigge
I think you should name and shame the 5 people who didnt vore for kipfizh as the best Experiment ;)

varun↕§☺☻♫ is one of them

The award for Best User goes to...

NepentheZ with 25 votes out of 36.

Sorry WW, you're brilliant too :). Nep well worthy of this though. He's always there, posting and making us laugh... and cry ;). I really can't say anything more. A great user, the forum would be a different place without him. Congratulations, mate. *handshake*

The near-misses

dafuge

Robert_296

kipfizh

aaberdeenn

Gundo

The award for Best Experiment goes to...

AI Experiment - what would happen if? with a massive 31 votes out of 36.

The original AI Experiment. This is a class of it's own. Run superbly by kipfizh, this has been going for ages and the updates are still as in-depth as ever. A brilliant effort, well played kipfizh.

The near-misses

Arsenal all the way to Glory: An Experiment with a New Way of Using Assistant Managers in FM

The Arsenal one wasn't on the short-list? Was there a different short-list?

The award for Best Sign-up Team Name goes to...

Sporting Lisburn with 15 votes out of 35.

A real close one this. Cove Bay Pirates one vote away with 14. Congratulations to Alex, though. He deserves an award :). His new sign-up could have been in with a chance of some awards if he'd posted it earlier, alas, he didn't. Congrats though, mate.

There were no near-misses for this award

Just :cool: pleased I got one award this year :). Thanks to all those who voted.

The near-misses

Welcome to Gambler's End - the home of Sporting Lisburn (although the updates have starting happening again, so it doesn't really deserve to be here!)

Failed?!? It was never failed ;) I was just busy with exams and such.

Archived