The Wenger Aproach?

The Wenger way is actually more complex than that. The 'Wenger' approach will also include having a very calm and personal approach with your players, often encouraging them instead of criticising them. As well as giving them large amounts of creative freedom.

OMG, I am Arsene Wenger...I rarely spend my transfer budget, pick up my players young and give the opportunity to succeed, encourage them, and if they get too big for their britches, I let them go succeed elsewhere and bring up someone to take their place. It's interesting to be managing at Arsenal now, and almost every game, there's one of my former players on the other team, they still have me listed as favored personnel, and then I beat them and send them home.

You know you're doing things the Wenger way when you get tired of hearing "It's generally accepted that you've had a large transfer budget available yet you haven't spent much of it in this transfer window" on deadline day.

A lot of times I'll find a player I want and I'll have enough budget to do the deal, but I hold off because I don't think it's good enough value for money.

Yes, Playing as Arsenal in FM13 at present(will buy fm14 next weekend) and have won league 2 times,fa cup twice,carling cup 3 times and euro cup,just got champions league and super cup to do with my kids.

Archived