birdy123

The Second Annual Challenges / Sign-Ups / Holiday Games Awards Tonight at 21:00

31 posts in this topic

Just to let everyone know :)

Will be nice to see as many faces as possible.

Won't be able to make it :(

Got a stupid skittles game. :(

I'll try my best. I've got my Award winning, and losing speeches ready too. :thup:

[URL="http://community.sigames.com/showpost.php?p=974390&postcount=115"]Here's a reminder of who won what last year[/URL]

so whats this for? (sorry haven't really been paying attention :-) )

[quote name='MikaelS']so whats this for? (sorry haven't really been paying attention :-) )[/quote]

Discussion for the awards:

[URL="http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=10178"]The Second Annual Challenges / Sign-Ups / Holiday Games Awards - Discussion Thread[/URL]

Voting for the awards:

[URL="http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=35763"]The Challenges / Sign-Ups / Holiday Games Awards - Voting Closes August 18th at 22:00[/URL]

Awards from last year:

[URL="http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=13948"]The *official* Challenges / Sign-Ups / Holiday Games Awards - Voting Deadline 12th October 20:00 2007[/URL]

Hopefully that lot explains it.

Thanks dafuge. I actually think I've voted too :) But loads of things go past my eyes :)

[quote name='MikaelS']Thanks dafuge. I actually think I've voted too :) But loads of things go past my eyes :)[/quote]

Yes, you have :D

Won't be able to look in tonight - got mates down for Reading Festival tomorrow. Will check in on Sunday about this. :thup:

Should be around - would have been getting back from looking at cars near London but just bought one so won't need to be doing that now!

[quote name='Jimbokav1971']I am a bit peeved that I'm "missed" even when I've not gone anywhere;)

Some people will do anything to get an award:rolleyes:[/quote]

We thought we'd got rid of you ;)

[quote name='wisla_krakow']Should be around - would have been getting back from looking at cars near London but just bought one so won't need to be doing that now![/quote]

At last! :D

Out of interest what was 'Wisla's First Ever Sign-up!!!' about? It doesn't really say anything in the title lol.

Was a basic idea that involved around a club side (Legends, and then Leyendas) and an international side (forgotten the first one :*( but Lithuania afterwards). Nothing more to it really except that it was the best sign-up EVA <3

[quote name='roberto922']Out of interest what was 'Wisla's First Ever Sign-up!!!' about? It doesn't really say anything in the title lol.[/quote]

I'd like to think that was the beauty of it :) such a shame it got "purged" when all the big sign-ups were deleted. The first international side was Serbia & Montenegro. More famous for the banter between members imo which made it great.

[QUOTE]
At last! :D
[/QUOTE]

Oh yes :cool: just need to pass my test and I'm sorted.

I'll be here aslong as my dinner doesn't go on for too long becuase I have family round

That's 5 for me...I will probably be out of here and into some poncy wine bar or other...enjoy.

im here (fight against the ten character limit)

I'm here, don't worry!

20 awards to be given out. I'll probably announce an award every few minutes or so.

wish i could have been nominated for something but i suppose i havent really done much in the forums so cant complain. Good look to everyone who was nominated. especiallt the ones i voted for

I'm here too. I guess this is the equivalent of walking down the red carpet! :D

I'm here. I know I didn't win anything but it was nice to get nominated:)

I'm actually around, we're just all sitting around watching BBC3 and drinking. I'll be popping in throughout proceedings. :thup:

Fancy being nominated for not being here anymore :(

Will I cause offence if I am here in person to collect the Lord Lucan award?