[FM14] Alphabet Europe

Tush

Hello all!

This year again, I decided to make my attempt at slightly easier version of European Alphabet challenge. Let me explain:

I aim to win the top league of every nation I selected.

I will progress in alphabetical order, starting with Austria, all the way to Wales.

Excluding five top nations, which you can near the end of the thread.

Starting with the lowest division Austrian team predicted to be last, with Sunday League past experience.

I can switch clubs in the nation I am currently in.

After winning the league I will quit the current job (or play Champions league for the following season). Then I'll try to get a job offer from the next country.

No national management, at least not for now, unless Slovakia pops up ;)

Career updates every 3 months, or if something major happens between the intervals

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

My manager's name will be Thomas Tush (Real first name & Nickname). I'm 20, from Slovakia.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Nations:

Austria X

Belarus X

Belgium X

Bulgaria X

Croatia X

Czech Republic X

Denmark X

Finland X

Greece X

Holland X

Hungary X

Iceland X

Ireland X

Israel X

Northern Ireland X

Norway X

Poland X

Portugal X

Romania X

Russia X

Scotland X

Serbia X

Slovakia X

Slovenia X

Sweden X

Switzerland X

Turkey X

Ukraine X

Wales X

Exceptions: England, France, Germany, Italy, Spain

I may or may not eventually decide to include some of these, but for now I'm satisfied with my pick :)

If anyone wants to do a career with same conception, you are free to do so ;) You could also let me know so I can follow your progress :)

Okay I decided I will make a fresh save, and make a slight change to my preset rules. I will start with lowest division Austrian team, which is predicted to finish last, so the "worst" start possible, but I can actually start the challenge :-)

Stay tuned for the info & intro post :-)

Thomas Tush takes charge of Austrian club!

Manager profile:

99a0.th.jpg

Sportclub/ESV Parndorf 1919

w356.png

Club information: Also proving I chose the team which will finish 10th (last).

lpod.th.jpg

Squad: Pretty good overall, all positions I needed covered are covered.

nb98.th.jpg

Tactics: I will try to focus on this formation, as it is my favourite one :-)

qi13.th.jpg

Upcoming season expectations:

1) Do not get relegated :D

Accidentally got into October on this one when I remembered to post progression :D

Fixtures:

tyc2.jpg

League Table:

xcqj.jpg

Overall this is a performance I kind of expected, hopefully as the tactics are getting more familiar with my squad, we shall see better results :)

At least we are above the red zone and not too many points under the safe mid-table spots :)

I tried this challenge last year and it took me 4 seasons with SC Austria Lustenau (the last team on screenshot) :-)

Then I got hired by FC RedBull and won the league comfortably :p But I didn't continue after that.

This year I am planning to entertain you guys!

Fixtures:

ngh2.jpg

League Table:

0qmz.jpg

Performance was up and down, we threw our lead to SV Horn, a match we could have easily won, but they were more effective.

We are not in the red, and hopefully with next half of a season to go, we could get to 7th place at least. :) 6th spot is getting more and more distant.

Fixtures:

tfao.jpg

League Table:

vwjp.jpg

Important:

t77r.jpg

Well, pictures say it all, we sadly got relegated against underdog team in the relegation playoffs, which we should have comfortably won.

I have to move on, I resigned from the managerial job at Parndorf and started looking for a new place to fit in :)

Hopefully, I can find a job soon :thup:

After a bit of holidaying, (one year)

xwnt.jpguxpz.jpg

TSV Hartberg finished 9th this season I spent holidaying, the only difference was that they won the relegation playoffs. Also, as you can see in the post above, they finished 3rd in the season I quit the Parndorf job :)

TSV Hartberg information:

Estimated value: €240K

Stadium: Rented 4500 Capacity

Facilities: Below Average Training, Below Average Youth, Adequate Corporate

Youth team thoughts:

There are 5 good prospects with potential! :)

Let's hope for the good times now! :thup:

Archived