The Sammarinese Challenge.

ryanlion28. Don't worry too much if it looks like you are going to get relegated. (I got relegated after promoting to Serie B after the 1st season and I just wasn't anywhere near ready). This challenge is really a long-term thing so relegation needn't be an issue at all just so long as you don't get sacked. As you have already been promoted twice in 3 seasons I think that's unlikely.

Have you got any pics that you want to share? League tables? Top goal-scorer? best youth product? Tactic?

We love a pic in here. :cool:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As you said we love a pic in here

PescaravSanMarino_OverviewOverview_zpsbc3a9e5a.png

Muhahahaha, I love it when a plan comes together.

Ill post up a couple of players while I can

Davide Ceccoli

DavideCeccoli_OverviewProfile-4_zpsda8c02df.png

Michele Valentini

MicheleValentini_OverviewProfile-2_zps20969347.png

These two are the pick of the youth products, (Well the only ones that can get near the first team squad.) Naturally Valentini is dual nationality and seems to be waiting for Italy

Its quite annoying that DMs dont get enough recongnition from the ME as Ceccoli has been excellent and has made the step up through the leagues seemlessly. He is averaging high 6s (1st season Serie A 6.7, 2nd 6.8) which is great for a DM in this version.

Im now getting to my favourite part of my saves, the 10year mark means that many oder players are retiring and the first season regens are reaching their peak. I have the top leagues view only from the big European Countries and I have to say three are some bizzare results

SkyBetChampionship_OverviewProfile_zps67063ca8.png

Take a slow look down all of the teams, I couldnt believe it!

The next is this

LIGABBVA_OverviewProfile_zps4fe0bd62.png

Germany and France are pretty normal (Hoffenheim have won a few titles but its mostly Bayern dominated and PSG and OL have been sharing the french titles)

http://gyazo.com/7355f5a0338fc7b2888e920be10a18fc my tactic - not much to say other than if you could advise me how to tweak it to survive Serie A

http://gyazo.com/3292f3648bdafdb898f62af9ef4fe991 my best youth prospects ( San Marinese)

http://gyazo.com/f75fb210c53a4805cc127083142b0e40

http://gyazo.com/92bab710549459f2ef43b8826a1f95ee

Apoligies they're only links, i don't know how to post them as normal photos

Welcome to the challenge RYANLION28.

Re your tactic, Id say you have to many support duties in midfield, Id consider swapping your DLP(S) to either a CM(A) or a AP(A), also Id try changing your DM role to either an Anchor man or even a Regista to accomodate Mascetti (if you plan for him to be in your team in the future) Also get rid of the automatic fullback duty, support should suffice.

I personally think a Poacher should be used in a 2 upfront system (I know people may have got them to work as a lone striker), he will be very isolated up there on his own, particularly when your wingers have dropped back, perhaps have attacking wingers with a support role lone striker (F9 maybe)

Relegation might not be a bad thing for you though this season. I can see your Tactical Familliarity is only around 75%, and further changes is only going to disrupt this more. It could be worth taking your money and dropping back to the Serie B if it comes to it, as Jimbo said, you shouldnt get the sack

It may turn out that Im talking out of my arse with that advice, but thats the direction I would head

Welcome to the challenge RYANLION28.

Re your tactic, Id say you have to many support duties in midfield, Id consider swapping your DLP(S) to either a CM(A) or a AP(A), also Id try changing your DM role to either an Anchor man or even a Regista to accomodate Mascetti (if you plan for him to be in your team in the future) Also get rid of the automatic fullback duty, support should suffice.

I personally think a Poacher should be used in a 2 upfront system (I know people may have got them to work as a lone striker), he will be very isolated up there on his own, particularly when your wingers have dropped back, perhaps have attacking wingers with a support role lone striker (F9 maybe)

Relegation might not be a bad thing for you though this season. I can see your Tactical Familliarity is only around 75%, and further changes is only going to disrupt this more. It could be worth taking your money and dropping back to the Serie B if it comes to it, as Jimbo said, you shouldnt get the sack

It may turn out that Im talking out of my arse with that advice, but thats the direction I would head

thanks for the tips, i've picked up a few good results since i posted and now sit in 17th but one win will move me to 13th, with Mascetti, i feel whenever i play with a Regista on FM it hasn't worked - and especially as i'm reliant on defending a regista doesn't contribute as much defensively,might be wrong though

Good to see the challenge getting some more people in, welcome JOETHEQUIN.

The first season is really a free shot, I think you could lose every game and not get sacked because you cant get relegated, as long as your in a solid position for the second season.

RYAN - The Regista doesnt offer much defensivly (think Pirlo). An anchor man would be much more solid thank the BWM who will run around after the ball and offer no shape basically negating the fact you have a DM. (again my opinion and probably rubbish lol)

I use a Regista and I love it. I have tried all the other roles on in the DM line and this is the one that has stuck. I'm not the best at tactics and my GK takes free-kicks so if often out of position and we were very good last season. I have discussed this elsewhere but I think the key to a Regista is really going with his closing down tendencies rather than trying to restrict them. Yes he will often move out of position, but although it scares the life out of me on occasion, I really like it. If you want to see the basics of the tactic I use I am sure there will be a recent pic up there somewhere. I disagree with dan about Pirlo being a Regista. The biggest thing with them seems to be the freedom to close down high up the pitch and Pirlo isn't a great idea of that at all, (DLP maybe), but I'm honestly not clued up enough to comment about other roles. He deffo isn't a Regista.

Welcome joethequin. I'm not sure I would know what to do witn a 442 anymore. :lol:

RegistaInfo_zps51f2d024.png

I cant say Ive used a RGA, the description summed his role up perfectly for me (getting the ball, spraying the ball around from deep for forward players bombing on). I didnt realise they closed down, the description doesnt mention anything about it. I did say I was probably talking out of my arse though :lol:

RegistaInfo_zps51f2d024.png

I cant say Ive used a RGA, the description summed his role up perfectly for me (getting the ball, spraying the ball around from deep for forward players bombing on). I didnt realise they closed down, the description doesnt mention anything about it. I did say I was probably talking out of my arse though :lol:

You might be right, but I just read it, (and importantly see it), slightly differently.

The Regista is a more aggressive version of the deep-lying playmaker

Of course this could mean aggressive in an attacking sense, but if so then it's a poor choice or words. I take it to mean that it is more a description of his duties without the ball.

This is a common definition of "aggressive", but of course this can also be read in more than one way. Is attack playing an attacking ball or defending forcefully? I take it to mean defending forcefully based on the way I see the role played.

ready or likely to attack or confront

It goes on...

suitable for possession-orientated systems that press high up the pitch.

I read into this that not only will he join in the pressing, but he will actually be key and is "suited" to it. If he isn't going to press even reasonably well, then why mention it?

I know we are reading exactly the same things but just interpreting them differently. If you, (or anyone), is using a RGA and not pressing aggressively, then of course the opposition will have the time to exploit the holes left by the RGA. The way I play, yes there are holes, but at the speed and aggression that I am closing them down with, (I hammer them with OI's too). then if they are good enough to put the ball on a plate for a striker in a goal-scoring position then fair play to them.

If i play Mascetti or another DM as a Regista there's not much point having a DLP infront of him is there?

Not at all, they are effectivly the same role. You will also be splitting your playmaker duties between 2 players (RGA, DLP, AP, EG, TQ are all playmaker roles)

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/364344-FM14-Difference-between-Regista-and-Deep-Lying-Playmaker?highlight=Regista

Have a read of that thread and decide what you want from your playmaker. Although it doesnt make the closing down issue any clearer.

As I said Ive not used the RGA role yet, so I cant really comment on how it plays out in the ME.

SerieA_OverviewProfile-3_zpse711df71.png

Another halfway stage. With the board still expecting to avoid relegation, we go about our business and gain 33 points by january. Again staying up is really the goal, but we should be pushing for EURO qualification this season.

Ive persuaded the board to upgrade both the training and youth facilities at the end of the year (both currently average). They also increased the youth recruitment which is brilliant. :applause:

My left back has requested a transfer for a move to a bigger club but I dont plan on selling him for less than £10 million. Ive received an offer of 6 so far. Hopefully he'll back down and stay

We are also in the Semi Final of the Italian cup where we will face AC. Then should we progress it will be either Inter or Juve.

End of Season 2023/2024

SerieA_OverviewStages-2_zpsb8b8fa39.png

OK, I may have stayed up till 2 am to finish this season - dont judge me.

We qualified for the EURO cup - I can honestly say that Im embarrassed that we did. We drew 3 and lost 3 of our last 6. Including being 2-0 and 3-1 up to relegated Sassuolo, and 1-0 up in the 88th min to relegated Lazio. Dont even mention losing 5-0 to Brescia, altough I blame this entirely on being tired and going all out attack after 5 mins when we were 1-0 down.Thanks to Udinese beating Bologna on the last day we scrapped in.

Coppa Italia

http://i1296.photobucket.com/albums/ag7/danarlow90/ACMilanvSanMarino_OverviewOverview_zpsc2040cea.png

http://i1296.photobucket.com/albums/ag7/danarlow90/SanMarinovACMilan_OverviewOverview_zpsb58a9e7c.png

Gutted. We defended so well through both legs. Jay Rods goal after 14 seconds gave us the away goal and hope, but we just crumbled right at the death. It would have made the league irrelevent.

Club Rep

http://i1296.photobucket.com/albums/ag7/danarlow90/Italy_ClubsList_zps84887360.png

Up to 4 stars rep now. People are starting to notice us!

Hopes for next year.

Make it to the Euro group stage

Improve the squad depth - were at a difficult point where the players that are interested arent really an improvement on what we have - It just takes one inspired signing to take you to the next level

Say goodbye to the Olimpico - I Would rather we didnt return here after this season as the revenue will help us massively. Hopefully the stadium will be ready on time.

Can players gain San Marinese citizenship if they've played in the country for long enough?

Unfortunatly not. I think its because the club is based in the Italian Leagues. That would make the challenge to easy!

I do however think we may gain a slight advantage with players coming through the youth system and having dual nationality. Im hoping they can pick up on the Italian youth rating making them slightly better

Can players gain San Marinese citizenship if they've played in the country for long enough?

Yes they can in real life, but the residency period is 30 years. As this would be too long for a player to gain residency, (and then play football), the game has opted to not have a residency period at all to try and replicate this.

To obtain the citizenship it is necessary to renounce any other citizenship and to have effective continued residence for at least 30 years in the territory of the Republic.

Strange, someone who manages San Marino on a facebook page has Gianluca Vivan in goal, the starting keeper at San Marino Calcio, he played half of my first season for me when i was in the Serie C1/A or whatever it was called, and he joined in the 2010/11 season - anyway into my 32nd game in the Serie A and we've on a brilliant run and sit well in the table http://gyazo.com/884a0807cfe489243cc66fc415d8551f decided to go 2 upfront and it's worked wonders, will miss the Dutch wonderkid i got on loan from Dortmund next season though.

Also extremely happy with my youth intake again http://gyazo.com/29c14a97d1274403c77f878cf577f359 5* Potential and looks very good - needed a keeper at San Marino national team as they're all terrible - No itallian 2nd nationality too!

Got this guy aswell who's pretty good http://gyazo.com/d2cff74e238f0872adabb45d2a412487

P.S if anyone could tell me how to upload pics without links i'd appreciate it

Somehow I can't go to page 2 in the thread?? :(

Yeah. I think it just means that there have been posts deleted. So the forum thinks that there is over 100 pages in the thread, (your post was post #100, so this is going to be the 1st post on page 2 I think, post #101).

So although there are only 101 posts now, there have been more and this confuses the forum. I "think" that's what's happening anyway.

Strange, someone who manages San Marino on a facebook page has Gianluca Vivan in goal, the starting keeper at San Marino Calcio, he played half of my first season for me when i was in the Serie C1/A or whatever it was called, and he joined in the 2010/11 season

And he's not Sammarinese? Sorry, I'm confused. Let me have a look at the fb page it it helps.

anyway into my 32nd game in the Serie A and we've on a brilliant run and sit well in the table http://gyazo.com/884a0807cfe489243cc66fc415d8551f decided to go 2 upfront and it's worked wonders, will miss the Dutch wonderkid i got on loan from Dortmund next season though.

I opted not to go for loans once I was sure that I would stay up in Serie A. My thinking was that if I had a (SMR) kid who was anywhere near good enough then I should deffo be playing him and if I didn't then I should look to sign a you youngster from another Nation in order to develop him and flog for loads of cash. I think I possibly had a MC in Serie A that 1st season, but that was it. I just stopped doing it after that and thought of the long term rather than immediacy.

Also extremely happy with my youth intake again http://gyazo.com/29c14a97d1274403c77f878cf577f359 5* Potential and looks very good - needed a keeper at San Marino national team as they're all terrible - No itallian 2nd nationality too!

I can't remember how long I waited for just an average GK, (someone good enough just to play in Serie B I'm talking about), but I think it was 10 years. In fact it was longer than that. Cervellini looks ok, and you have to remember that the stars are just in relation to your existing squad CA, so it really depends how good your current GK is. He certainly looks good enough though, (and no 2nd Nat is a huge result). £275k for a 16yo isn't great, but it's just the step in the right direction that you need. GK's are sooo important.

Michelotti is less good, (hence the value), but he's not rubbish at all. At this stage he is deffo going to play NT games for you. Just make sure that you get him HG registered and then get him some games.

In terms of posting pics directly onto the page, I use photobucket, (so it's different), but beside each pic I have 4 links.

1. Email and IM. (I used this for submitting an article to ccc recently.

2. Direct. So if I wanted to insert a link that would be viewable after being clicked then this is what I would use.

3. HTML. I don't know what this is for.

4. IMG. If I want to post a pic directly onto the thread so that you can see it then I would use this.

The problem with using lots of IMG pics is two-fold. First of all on Photobucket there isn't a storage issue, but there is a bandwith issue and because I was posting in the World Cup T&TGF and using IMG a lot I wnt over my bandwith limit last month and my pics weren't visible for about a week. What I did was go back and change a lot of the links in various threads from IMG to direct, (with a clickable link). So that people can just view what they want to view and the bandwith isn't used up for every pic in the thread just because someone is reading it.

Strange, someone who manages San Marino on a facebook page has Gianluca Vivan in goal

Is it definatly the same one? My game has kept his history and it says he was born in Rome so there is no way he should be eligible

OK, I'm in for this challenge. Temporary stop of my youth challenge with 1 FC Magdeburg.

Allready played my complete first season.

Predicted: 15th

Final position: 4th and http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198074895983/screenshot/580151431055801225!!!!

Games competition

Serie C1 cup 2nd round. Wasn't a priority but played pretty awful.

Had a hard start of the season and had our first win only in our 5th game of the season. After 7 games we were in the play-offs and stayed there until the end of the season.

At the start of the play-offs I didn't had the feeling we could win this, and actually we didn't deserved our promotion. We were Lucky by winning all our rounds, but actually we desereved to be kicked out every round.

You can see it in our last game. We won it by 3-0 and gain promotion to serie B, but I don't had a good feeling during the game.

Next season in serie B I hope to survive. Everything more then survive wil be a bonus.

Youth intake: only 1 player tagged but what a player!!! He is allready my best player off the National team of San Marino and can become a good serie A player.

Alessandro Ragni (YP1a): Can only play for San Marino. :)

I also became coach of the national team and we didn't played that bad and got a competitie win against Moldova.

games 2013

games 2014

At the moment we climmed up to place 167. Incredible, but with the hard fixtures comming up, I'll think we will go down quickly.

Jimbokav, the page is Seany's Stories Of An Fmaholic - you'll have to go on his photos, find one where he beats Malta in a friendly, and his lineups there, and there is Gianluca Vivan.. confusing; i also got loans as i wasn't sure at all whether i'd stay up,thankfully i did in 15th, could of finished a couple of places higher but i played my regens in the few meaningless games i had left

Hi Bartcm.

Bloomin hell. Kante looks like he could play higher than Serie B at centre-half. Having said that, I don't particularly like him at all as a midfielder. I would be retraining him, (but that's just me). I like him a lot.

Inglese is ok, (nothing special), but that's a lovely heading attribute.

Orchi is good, (I like him), but I would be a little worried about poor physical stats. I know that FM14 isn't as based around physical stats as the older issues, but still, old habits and all that.

They are good signings though, (especiallly Kante), but I guess we all have slightly different things we are looking for in a player.

Ragni(YP1a) on the other hand looks phenomenal. He's brilliant. Tutor him and play him for a min of 15 mins every single game, (shouldn't be a problem). lol

Thanks for the feedback Jimbokav.

As what would you retrain Kante, because at the moment heis doing very well as MC.

Inglese scores a lot, when he is not injured.

I've played Ragni allready a lot, actually to much I think, but the more he plays the better he gets. The problem is that I don't have a good tutor at the moment for him. Would you sign just an extra player to tutor him, or is that ridiculous?

As what would you retrain Kante, because at the moment he is doing very well as MC.

He looks like a centre-half to me. Don't change what you are doing because of anything I say though. I just remember that his tackling and passing were just average and that his heading, jumping (and something else, positioning maybe), was better. If a player doesn't tackle and pass at 10+ then it rules him out as a midfielder for me. I might make an exception for a DM in some circumstances, but tackling and passing is too important for a central player, (tackling is surprisingly less so for centre-backs). His strengths just seem to be wasted playing in the middle and he would struggle to so what I asked of him.

re-prioritise

Would you sign just an extra player to tutor him, or is that ridiculous?

Not at this stage no. Wait until you are loaded and competing in the Champions league and then you can tutors for that reason alone. If you can sign a good squad player who doubles as a tutor then great, but don't get one in for that reason alone. What I did what re-prioritise what I looked for in new signings early on and "personality type" became quite high on the list. Rather than signing the finished article though, I would sign young players with the desired personalities who would develop into tutors as they themself developed. I signed a few who were great for me, (Model Pro with some great ppm's including long flat throw, and who importantly could play in a variety of positions.

On that note, (positions), the way it works between tutors/tutee relationships is broken. There does't seem to be a pattern to it. Sometimes you can tutor a player with absolutely no positional link, (Yep, I didn't think that was possible either), but at other times it frustratingly just isn't allowed.

Wow, something Ive never seen before. 2 players sent off in a minute, one for a professional foul and the other for a second yellow for dissent!

http://i1296.photobucket.com/albums/ag7/danarlow90/SanMarinovCittadella_OverviewOverview_zps504db9b2.png

EDIT: ITS A MIRACLE!!

http://i1296.photobucket.com/albums/ag7/danarlow90/DanArlow_NewsInbox-14_zpsde186236.png

Ladies and Gentlemen, a round of applause for one Davide Ceccoli

DanArlow_NewsInbox-15_zps1fe25ce9.png

:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:

He is only rated as decent for this level, but he rarely makes a mistake. He isnt really the best DM in the squad anymore, (I play the other in CM)

Ive never had a player go through his whole career at one club (Like Giggs) so hopefully Davide will fulfill this!

The best player from my 1st Season's youth production retired, but he was sold to Latina and then bought back a few seasons later.

I still have the guy from the 2015 batch, (Di Santo), and he is currently on 370 League appearances, (486 in total). he hasn't been a regular for the last 5 seasons, but he is still there because he is a Model Pro and captain. Performs phenomenally well despite pretty average attributes in many areas. When he retires I will post some stats.

YeahI thought as much, although I have just checked out that Fb page. Im not on fb so I can only see the main photo,but that guy does have a Gianluca Vivan in goal. It could be edited or even a coincidence that he has the same name but I was just wondering.

In game related news Ill post my last season up shortly, I dont really want to talk about it and Ive tried to move on ASAP!

Season 2014-2015 - Serie B

Predicted: 22nd

Finished: 2nd and back to back promotion

We did a lot off transfers before this season, but the team gelled pretty quick together. We did had 2 losses in the first 3 games, but from then on it went only upwards.

Actually this season wasn't that difficult at all. Pescara were way to good for the league, but we were most off the time in the top 5. Played some good football and deservedly promoted to the second division. The highlight of the season was our first promotion game at the second last day against Cesena. We were second, they were third at that time. We needed only 1 point to secure promotion, and this as how the game ended. This is the best score off San Marino in their whole history, so this game proved that we deserved our place in the Serie A next season.

Games: part 1

Games: part 2

The cup wasn't priority: 2nd qualification round loss against Serie A team Udinese

Youth intake: forgot to take a screenshot but tagged 3 players. All 3 had dual nationality, but played allready their first official games for San Marino. These players will never played for our first team, but are very "good" players for the national team.

Daniele Angelini (YP2a)

Manuel Rattini (YP2b)

Stefano Caviatta (YP2c)

Until now I didn't had any problems with players with dual nationality. They all accept call-ups for San Marino. I hope it stays that way.

International games

2014: Competitive point against the Azeries

2015: Great result against Montenegro.

Like you can see, I don't conceed a lot off goals, but can't score either. But I think the future isn't looking that bad.

Next season I just want to survive in the Serie A.

Bartrcm. You are going VERY nicely. That's a far higher standard of player than I had at the same stage. :applause:

I like Haglund. Does he have a ppm to go with long throws 17?

I'm not as keen on Zanelli, but he is far from rubbish. How much did you pay for him?

Ragni looks brilliant. :thup:

I like Angelini for the NT. That's exactly the sort of player who will do well for you. Less sure about Rattini, but it's so early in his development that it's sometimes hard to tell. I don't like Ciavatta, (at all), but at the same time I would have been delighted to get a GK like him at this stage.

Allready spent a couple off hours scouting, but didn't found the new Messi.

I know not everyone plays the same way but I don't bother with this. The way I see it, the best players are not going to want to come and play for you, (now or anytime soon), because although your REP has risen, it is still a way off that of a type of club the best, (or even nearly the best), players would want to play for. So I just let my scouts do their stuff and then look at what they give me.

I've hardly played FM recently but will be getting back on track.

It's the last game oin the group stage of the 2032/33 Champions League. We will finish 2nd whether we win, lose or draw so I will be doing something different.

I will be trying to play a fully Sammarinese based team for the 1st time in a competitive match.

GK, Sorted, (I have 2 actually).

DL. Sorted, (I have 2 actually).

DR. Mmmm. Well I have a potential World Class 16yo but he is injured so the 2nd left back will have to cover.

DC. Oh buggar! The best 2 I have, (they play for NT), are actually out on loan, (Standard Liege in Belgium and Maritimo in Portugal). I have a couple of 17yo's who might be able to do it.....

MC. No problem there. I actually have 4 (SMR) players who have already played for me in the middle this season.

AMC. Yep.

AML. Mmmm. No. The 2nd left back can play there but he has to play at right back. Oh hang on. Yes I do. Ceccoli can play there. I had forgotten about him becaise he has opted to play for Italy (29 Caps and 8 goals by the age of 23 isn't too shabby).

AMR. Yep.

SC. Yep.

Ok. I've had a bit of a rethink. I can't do a full (SMR) squad, (or even starting line-up), but I can do a whole squad has come through the youth system. Let's see how that goes.

Oh bloody hell. I can't even do that because the U19's need to beat Genk U19's to get out of the Group stage of the U19's Champions League for the 1st time. pfft.

:rolleyes:

Maybe next season.

Bartrcm. You are going VERY nicely. That's a far higher standard of player than I had at the same stage. :applause:

I like Haglund. Does he have a ppm to go with long throws 17?

I'm not as keen on Zanelli, but he is far from rubbish. How much did you pay for him?

Ragni looks brilliant. :thup:

I like Angelini for the NT. That's exactly the sort of player who will do well for you. Less sure about Rattini, but it's so early in his development that it's sometimes hard to tell. I don't like Ciavatta, (at all), but at the same time I would have been delighted to get a GK like him at this stage.

About Haglund: I have to check when I get home from work, but don't know if I have time to play today.

Zanelli: He costs me around €1M. Can you tell me what attributes you look after for an attacking player, because it seems that I always pick the wrong ones.

I know that only Angelini is a bit good, but I'm happy with all players because they are good enough to play for the National team. I know Caviatta is terrible, but is the nd best keeper at the time.

Zanelli: He costs me around €1M. Can you tell me what attributes you look after for an attacking player, because it seems that I always pick the wrong ones.

Oh don't let me tell you that you have picked the wrong player. Let me have a look again now and I will explain my thinking.

Ok. Physical stats are very average apart from natural fitness. He is neither quick nor strong nor good at jumping.

Ok. Well that's not a problem because he isn't useless in any of these areas either. He's just average. Now average is ok as long as he has something else going for him that will allow him to beat the defender, (if he can't run away from them or overpower them or beat them in the air).

So the next thing I look for is off the ball and that's 15, (so that's pretty good actually). If it wasn't.... probably 14 as a minimum, then that would count me out. The fact that it is decent though works. Next I look for finishing (15) and composure (13). Finishing is good and composure is ok, (but that is what i would be concentrating training on). Does he have any ppm's?

This guy isn't rubbish at all. He's just not what I look for in a striker. He is actually better than I thought though. he is just more of a technical striker than a physical striker and that's what I like.

He would have filled his boots for you in Serie B, but as you have got promoted, (congrats by the way), are you be going to creating lots of chances for a player like him to convert? I would suggest no. He looks like a striker that might do well in a dominant team rather than one playing in a team who might often be struggling.

That's my thinking. The fact that you bought him for about £1M and he is already valued at £1.6M suggests that he was a good purchase. he just isn't what I look for when I look for a SC, (and an AF in particular). What role are you using for him?

Haglund has no PPM at te moment.

Also bought 2 wingers:

Nam Tae-Hee: From South Korea and is his signing is very good for the Asian commercial market

Borek Dockal: A Czech winger with amazing stats. At the moment im training his left foot.

Zanelli plays as a poacher, and has scored allready the most goals in friendlies.

Archived