Edited data fm 13 can be used and work on fm 14?

Hello friends . I drew up a utility from the 12 fm , in which I sought to improve the movement of the transfer market the game , and ended up making enough changes in the data editor in order to make the game as close to real in my design . Efetuei changes : Reputations championships and clubs , economic factors and state of development of countries , a trend of hiring domestic and continental career plans of some players and some clubs budget of asia .

I got to create a save on FM 14 with this utility folder editor date and managed to create the game , I put on vacation and did not happen any crash , verfiquei some data as per exemlo : The order of the reputation of the South American teams , the reputation of some championships ( number of stars ) , some wills of some players and realized that all I edited was correct . In FM 13 I edited everything I had done in 12 , but now for the 14 I decided to try using the same file, it is very laborious reditar all over again , I wonder would it be possible to use data published in the 13 fm 14 ? I think like the changes I made will always be in the game , there was nothing on the transfer and I created nothing , at most only added .

Thanks for listening !

Note: Sorry if I'm asking in the wrong place, I have not found where to take this type of question here in the forum

While it is possible to load editor data files created using the FM13 Editor in FM14, we cannot guarantee that everything will work correctly as cross-compatibility is not something we really support.

As with every release, fundamental changes to the data may cause some edits to fail in the new game.

Archived