Chelpars FM14 Hero Challenge

The Aim:

To achieve promotion from the lowest league to the highest league in each of these six countries: Brazil, England, France, Italy, Scotland and Spain. In doing this you will also have completed all 6 of the Football Manager 2014 hero achievements on Steam.

The Set Up:

Load a game with at least all of the available divisions of one of the six countries, and then you can use the add/remove leagues, once you complete each country.

You are allowed to use a small, medium or large database.

You are allowed to load players from top clubs, current international players, and players who are based in or are from the above six countries.

This is all the customising you are allowed to do.

When starting as a manager choose Sunday League Reputation and you can start at any team who is in the bottom division of the above six countries. Also choose your actual nationality for your manager.

The Rules:

No edited databases or save game editors allowed.

No international management during this challenge is allowed.

And as soon as you guide a team from the bottom division in one country to the top division of that country, you have to resign from that team and apply for a job with a team in the bottom division of one of the five other countries involved in this challenge.

When you create your manager post a screenshot of this in the thread, and a screenshot of your database, also post screenshots of each promotion with your team.

Also never add any more managers to the game, the challenge has to be completed on the one saved game, with the manager you created at the start being the manager at the end when you have achieved all 6 of these achievements on Steam.

I realise this will be a mammoth challenge to complete, but I believe it can be achieved. So best of luck to everyone who takes parts in this Challenge.

2 things. I wonder if you'd have to start in Italy. After the first season, the 'lowest' playable division disappears, so I'm not sure if that would fail to trigger the steam completion of the challenge. It does mean that anyone who starts in Italy would achieve one more promotion; or relegation.

I am tempted, but I think running so many divisions would challenge most computers. What about if we were allowed to load one or two countries at a time, and then add / remove as we go along?

I thought this was supposed to be for custom challenges that people have made?

And this is one of those, the challenge being to complete all the achievements on one save, presumably trying to do it with one manager.

2 things. I wonder if you'd have to start in Italy. After the first season, the 'lowest' playable division disappears, so I'm not sure if that would fail to trigger the steam completion of the challenge. It does mean that anyone who starts in Italy would achieve one more promotion; or relegation.

I am tempted, but I think running so many divisions would challenge most computers. What about if we were allowed to load one or two countries at a time, and then add / remove as we go along?

I would think the Italian restructure will be taken into account. Assuming the basis of the achievement will come from when you took over the team & the game should recognise which league is the lowest at that point.

Might be a question for GD though, just to check.

I reckon even if the Italian leagues are restructuring in the 2nd season, that you will still be given the steam achievement for guiding a team from the lowest playable league in Italy to the top league. Also I don't want to dictate to people as to which country to start off in, so I have no issue if people decide to leave Italy to the end, even though it will mean they have one less promotion to achieve.

Yeah I hadn't realised how big the database would be if you loaded all of the divisions in these 6 countries, so feel free to load the divisions of just 1 or 2 countries to begin with and you can use the add/remove leagues as you go, it might mean some slight problems with the squads of teams in the countries you load at a later date, but it shouldn't be too much of an issue.

Archived