Sports Interactive Community
razhel

[Skin] WIP - French Touch

hey nik33 thanks for the news and link :D

hey guys is the calendar background actually white or is it just me?

abyhUNRs.jpg

It looks pretty well, but main font should be white IMO. BTW, if you want use different type of titlebar logo check panels folder.

Edit: How can I change main font colour?

For the main text, check the settings > frenchtouch settings and go to the default text colours (line 203). Use higher numbers and the text will be more visible.

How can I get the club logo in the header like in this screenshot above? Currently there is only the background logo enabled...

How can I get the club logo in the header like in this screenshot above? Currently there is only the background logo enabled...

You must go to frenchtouch/panels, select one of three folders (barre avec log, barre avec logo background, barre sans logo) and copy two files from one of this folders into panels folder.

Box is transparent when I click on a player on tactic screen.

capture.png

This is the only problem I found so far with this skin. I hope it's fixed in the next version. Looks really great otherwise.

My only issue is the player names in 3d match view. I can barely read them. How can I edit just the color of these names?

Same problem. The skin is one of the nicest ever seen nut i play in 2D and i can t read the names. This is the reason i m not using it for the time. Hope to fixed soon.

I use it actually. I changed the font and the font size, used a background from a different skin, and added Art's better panels.

Most people would despise my Frankenstein makeover but for MY eyes its the best and least eye strain skin I formed haha.

I use it actually. I changed the font and the font size, used a background from a different skin, and added Art's better panels.

Most people would despise my Frankenstein makeover but for MY eyes its the best and least eye strain skin I formed haha.

Care to share? :)

I have downloaded but it does not work the icon to go to the calendar, anyone know how to fix it?

Could you upload it? I will be very happy.

I believe he stopped doing it due to copyright on some website uploading his skin without his permission.