The FM 2014 Last Results Thread - Because you're only as good as your last result!!!

Could a moderator please change the thread title to "You're" instead of "your"?

Getting back on topic, I just managed to beat Juventus 1-0 as Inter Milan in a tough game at the San Siro. No fewer than 8 yellow cards and a red, they don't call it a Derby for nothing!

Seems to be a fairly common occurence in FM14

Without playing/testing more, I honestly don't know. My team played poorly, maybe they were right up for it on the day and they beat me.

Following that defeat, I re-grouped, set the match prep to defensive positioning to try and get the clean sheets going again...

Hednesford 0-1 Guiseley

An excellent win on a boggy pitch on a wet April Tuesday night which guarantees my team's status in the Skrill north for another season and ensures the board's expectations have been met!

Achilles 29 - NEC 1-3 insanely frustrating. A game that had everything that is horrible about FM14. Backs not defending wingers but instead prefering to be the 3d man in the centre because that lone striker really needs 3 defenders, defenders backing of of running wingers, defenders not defending in general. Oh well got outclassed by a way better team, still frustrating as ****.

edit: 3d season, cupgame. I am in 1st division they are in Eredivisie. Gonna get promoted this year though I hope.

(FMC Whitehawk)

Skrill Premier Promotion play-off, after a season where I was supposed to get re-relegated back to Skrill South and where Hereford were meant to get 17th.

Whitehawk vs Hereford : 0-0p

Missed out on a 2nd promotion in a row by the barest of margins but wasn't too fussed about it, another year of consolidation. Consolation prize was that the gate receipts were good enough this year to turn us fully professional.

Guiseley 2-0 Gloucester

Another win and clean sheet to end the season with. Took over in March with the club in 21st. Finished the season in 8th place, 3 points of the play offs. Now to rebuild and try to improve on that in season 2.

AC Milan 2-2 Man Utd

Was actually quite disappointed with the result as we dominated Milan all game but somehow found ourselves 2-0 down and Milan have been poor in Europe with one with from five games (Basel & Kobenhaven are the other teams) but van Persie coming off the bench in his first appearance of the season (got injured for four months in pre-season) to score the equalizer made me happy!

Archived