FM14: The Sky Bet Football League Thread - Sponsored by William Hill

Hoarau

Finished 4th on our 2nd time around the primier, won fa cup, won league cup and lost europa cup final to real madrid a bit gutted by that. New season pretty much sold all old wood and non-regen players, team is pretty much under 21 now aswell

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jsutgot promoted with Wolves.

Bit of a rooey start to the season, was 3rd at Christmas behind Peterborough and Brentford, but after Xmas all kicked into gear and won the league and got 102 along the way. Bakary Sako was a star, had Lingard on loan as well who was brilliant.

Sold Johnson, Henessy, Stearman and Doyle start of the season (may have posted that in here before), and now on promotion have blaghed Matej Vyrda on a free for the Championship. Had to destroy my wage structure, 25k a week rising to 30k after 15 games but he got 13 in 30 in the prem for west from so should be worth it. Hopefully can sell O'Hara to offset that. Gonna see if I can get Lingard in again be it on loan or transfer. Blackburn got relegated as well so gonna raid them for a few players (Hanley, Lowe, maybe Rhodes?).

Want to get promoted straight to the prem, although and putting a focus on young homegrown players, where possible, so wouldn't mind it taking 2 seasons if the squad is more prepared.

I think I've finally got the hang of things (Cue terrible run of form now).

After the last game I mentioned in this thread, the Pompey loss, I replayed the next game (Away to Hartlepool) over and over again to get a handle on my tactics, player roles, team instructions and what effect changing these would have on the team. I will admit, it was a frustrating process - loss after loss, including a 7-2 defeat. In the end, out of curiosity, I let my Assistant have a go. We won 3-1! So I spent a little time looking at the analysis of that game, the heat map in particular, to try and work out how this mastermind had done it.

This has led to a 7 match unbeaten spell and some bloody lovely football played at times. I think at the heart of the problem was me trying to be too clever and have outlandish formations. I blame Cleon, RT, Ackter, etc... Anyway, I've reverted to a simple 442 and it seems to be paying dividends.

I've also managed to bring in Callum McFadzean in on an initial 3 month loan from Sheff Utd.

My first choice squad is now:

GK: Jake Cole

DL: Grant Basey (FB-S)

DC: Curtis Nelson (DC-D)

DC: Maxime Blanchard (DC-D)

DR: Pascal Chimbonda (FB-S)

ML: Callum McFadzean (W-A)

MC: Luke Young (MC-S)

MC: Conor Hourihane (DLP-D)

MR: Romauld Boco (W-A)

ST: Tyler Harvey (F9)

ST: Quentin Boesso (AF-A)

I play Control/Balanced and use the following team instructions: Hassle Opponents, Mark Tighter, Play Ball out from Back, Work Ball into Box, Pass into Space. (I'd post a screenshot, but I'm at work).

We're playing some lovely football going forward and the partnership between Harvey and Boesso is fantastic; Boesso now has 8 goals from 7 starts. We're still a bit weak to the ball over the top, or behind the fullback, but things are looking better. We're also through to the JPT Semi Finals (Swindon awaits) and the FA Cup 2nd round (Notts County awaits).

Finances are getting a bit worrying though.

Good to see your update MeesterCat!

One of the hardest things at L2/Skrill clubs seems to be finding defenders (especially centrally) with a bit of pace to handle the situations you alluded to. In any case, if you can keep that form going, maybe you could put Argyle in play-off contention? Hopefully the Cups might generate a little bit of income without causing havoc with your squad depth and fitness levels.

Good update their MeesterCat - you are gradually getting there anyway! I agree, sometimes in the lower leagues the best thing to do is to keep it simple, lob the ball forward and play some good old fashioned English football. Trying to organise a back 4 to play a certain way with a deep lying play maker and wingers that have 30 instructions each just doesn't work for me. I like to get it down, knock it round and work the ball wide before getting crosses into the box. It's not quite Stoke style football, more David Moyes at Everton I like to think.

@ Jogo - waiting for your save still mate!

I am currently waiting to play my last game of the season against Plymouth. In brief, after bringing in 4/5 loan players in January and switching to a much more attacking formation, we are now safe, expecting to finish around 14-17th, I can't finish any higher and would be unlucky to finish much lower. We managed to string a run of 10 games unbeaten together, including 6 wins, and at one point were pushing towards the play off places, however a defeat and 3 draws put an end to that. JJ Hooper my young striker scored 15 goals in just 6 games, including two 4 goal hauls. We have also mastered the art of scoring in the 94th minute to get a result, this has happened 5 times since I took over!

Anyway, I will post in more detail this evening if I can. A massive amount of re-structuring is needed as the majority of my first 11 are on loan/aging players who have no chance of doing anything next season.

Cheers guys. Curtis Nelson is pretty pacy (for a DC at this level), but I would definitely like to bring in someone in the summer as my backup DCs are Branston and Wotton - basically evolution moves faster than those two.

@plainlayzee - My intention is to get them playing nice football, just without going too crazy with roles and instructions. For instance, I'm using very few player instructions and my team instructions are intended to try and keep possession to a degree that the players are able to manage. Hopefully season 2 (whenever I eventually get there) will allow me to mold my team more towards that goal, especially as the more useless players are out of contract in 2014. I also lose 3 players in January, but I'm happy with that as I rarely play them and can use their wages more effectively.

Good luck with the revolution Layzee - it sounds like the perfect chance to wipe the slate clean. How are your finances? I must look up this JJ Hooper character!

Cheers guys. Curtis Nelson is pretty pacy (for a DC at this level), but I would definitely like to bring in someone in the summer as my backup DCs are Branston and Wotton - basically evolution moves faster than those two.

@plainlayzee - My intention is to get them playing nice football, just without going too crazy with roles and instructions. For instance, I'm using very few player instructions and my team instructions are intended to try and keep possession to a degree that the players are able to manage. Hopefully season 2 (whenever I eventually get there) will allow me to mold my team more towards that goal, especially as the more useless players are out of contract in 2014. I also lose 3 players in January, but I'm happy with that as I rarely play them and can use their wages more effectively.

Good luck with the revolution Layzee - it sounds like the perfect chance to wipe the slate clean. How are your finances? I must look up this JJ Hooper character!

I am sure as your team develops and you bring in more of your own players you can start them playing better football. What is your expectation for next season?

My finances are appalling apparently, although I am slightly confused. In the bank we have over 300k. I cannot find anywhere how much my monthly repayments are on my debt but we seem to be losing around 60k a month. I am constantly getting messages saying we are in 'severe financial trouble' and one of my board expectations is to let 'sell players to balance the books' so something must be a problem somewhere.

As for JJ Hooper, his stats are appalling, he looks dreadful and therefore I didn't play him for the first 6 games I was in charge. In fact I only played him because someone else was injured but now he is unstoppable!

I do like those sorts of players in lower league saves. Their hidden mental attributes somehow makes them relative world beaters despite having attributes that look like good Pointless scores. :D

Does it not say the repayments on the main Finances screen? I think I have about £100k p/m until 2016. We have £1.5mil in the bank, so that'll keep us going for a year. Erk.

I think my ambitions depend on how the first season goes really. We're punching above our weight, so I imagine we'll probably drop back and end up mid-table. As long as I can bring in some improvements to fill in the gaps of the squad I'm hoping for at least play-offs next season, though I worry that with the finances being what they are, I'll have less wage budget to play with next year.

Yeah he seems to be fairly decent at one on ones and as I say, once he starts scoring he seems to get 2 or 3 a game and very rarely only the 1. I have noticed though overall match ratings on the game seem low. Players play well according to the highlights and maybe get an assist or two and still only get a low 6.2/6.3 rating which seems harsh!

I will double check the finances screen tonight but I did have a quick look there last night and couldn't see anything to that effect. We have about 5m of debt to the bank and 6.75 to the Chairman....panic!

Thanks Apeth88 - might check that guy out and see if I can pick him up on the cheap.

My season has ended anyway with a good 1-0 win @ home to Plymouth. For an end of season non-event game we played quite well and I am seeing continued signs of our good short passing football coming through.

Now the season has ended I need to work on clearing out a lot of the deadwood and overpaid players, whilst at the same time boosting numbers and building a squad capable of doing something next season. A few players have signed new contracts and quite a lot of the ones who have, have agreed to take a wage cut to help the clubs financial problems (a nice new FM14 feature).

First out the door will be Chris Hackett. He has done nothing but moan since I took over, been appalling when he has played and failed to turn up to training twice. So he will be leaving for Raith Rovers for 20k (money in the bank!) and a £1000 a week saved off the wage bill.

Many more to follow I would suspect, but perhaps the biggest issue is finding the players to bring in who costs next to nothing (or maybe just nothing) that can improve us. Loans will be used again no doubt, especially youngsters who Prem Teams will loan to me for nothing and I won't have to pay their wages. Also, the likes of McCardle (Bradford) and Nathan Ecclestone (Blackpool) are out of contract shortly and my assist seems to think I could get them to sign for me. Wishful thinking perhaps with my limited wage budget, but it's something to consider.

Nice update Mr. Layzee, where did you finish in the end? That's good to get rid of Hackett for £20k (a win-win situation) and I will be interested to see your squad ahead of the 2nd season. Good luck in the market (and perhaps I should give an advanced club welcome to Obika haha).

MeesterCat, is Nelson one of your better players? I imagine the side is built around him Hourihane, Young and Harvey (plus new recruit Boesso). Did you ship out Berry, I thought he would be decent at RB?

I agree with both of you, I try to keep it very simple with my tactics, formation, and player instructions (if any). I barely add anything above the basic set-up, don't really use shouts and try to let the players express themselves with little added weight of responsibility. I believe the less complicated it is, the more chance of finding the right balance. I think this is risky in FM14, but it's the way I always approached it before and the habits are hard to break.

Nice update Mr. Layzee, where did you finish in the end? That's good to get rid of Hackett for £20k (a win-win situation) and I will be interested to see your squad ahead of the 2nd season. Good luck in the market (and perhaps I should give an advanced club welcome to Obika haha).

MeesterCat, is Nelson one of your better players? I imagine the side is built around him Hourihane, Young and Harvey (plus new recruit Boesso). Did you ship out Berry, I thought he would be decent at RB?

I agree with both of you, I try to keep it very simple with my tactics, formation, and player instructions (if any). I barely add anything above the basic set-up, don't really use shouts and try to let the players express themselves with little added weight of responsibility. I believe the less complicated it is, the more chance of finding the right balance. I think this is risky in FM14, but it's the way I always approached it before and the habits are hard to break.

Haha you know me too well Jogo, I might try and sign Matt Smith on loan again too. Basically my old Yeovil/Derby teams!

Any more thoughts on when you will get started?

Haha, you're waiting for me to start as much as you were waiting for the new patch :lol:

It will be soon my friend, just blowing the cobwebs off after my Shrewsbury test save. I try to do something different in between FL/Conference saves so that I am fresh for each attempt. I'm currently at FC Porto (no thread, you are all saved from my ramblings!) on a short-term effort, but will be ready to go shortly.

Talking of Smith and Obika, I usually try to avoid people I used in previous FM's (no Teddy Mezague this time, haha) and I've moved my personal scouting techniques on to something crazy, an extension of a method I started to implement more and more in FM13.

Haha, you're waiting for me to start as much as you were waiting for the new patch :lol:

It will be soon my friend, just blowing the cobwebs off after my Shrewsbury test save. I try to do something different in between FL/Conference saves so that I am fresh for each attempt. I'm currently at FC Porto (no thread, you are all saved from my ramblings!) on a short-term effort, but will be ready to go shortly.

Talking of Smith and Obika, I usually try to avoid people I used in previous FM's (no Teddy Mezague this time, haha) and I've moved my personal scouting techniques on to something crazy, an extension of a method I started to implement more and more in FM13.

Correct Jogo, nothing better than reading you 2000 word ramblings about how/why your Cov team are falling apart :p.

Good idea running a few test saves though, I wish I had done that because I am completely out of my depth at the minute. Managed to get my training sorted and a scouting system is in place for the summer but with my only allowed 1 scout I am not getting great results at the minute, just an abundance of cheap Scottish talent which I may have to tap into over the summer.

I don't mind using players I have had before if it makes me successful. Don't get me wrong I don't go out and purposefully try and sign the same players, but if I loan up the game and happen to notice a certain Matt Smith (AKA The Beast!) transfer/loan listed I can't help but think he could save me big time. Leeds got relegated as well on my game so there is a chance he will be shipped out on the cheap.

Also, just got a message linking me with the Swindon job....interesting bearing in mind I have only managed about 20 games and started with a semi pro reputation. They got relegated from L1 first season. Either way, not going. Got a job to do!

Yeah Nelson is one of my better players. He has the occasional brainfart, but he's still developing and his pace helps negate these. Those 4 plus Boesso are the core of the team and I'll be building the squad around them.

I've not sold anyone yet (not for the want of trying *cough* Nick Chadwick *cough*) so I have Berry still. I want him to do well, but he seems to make dreadful positional errors in every other game or so he plays in. I'm going to try and ditch Chimbonda asap and bring in an experienced pro who I can get to tutor him, along with some heavy Postioning training.

I must post some screenies as these much better show how things are, I just keep forgetting.

@ MeesterCat: Sounds good, I look forward to seeing more in due course. Poor Pascal, he should never have left Wigan!

@ Plainlayzee: 2000 words was one of my short updates! I understand your thoughts on the signings, and to be honest anybody you can attract to Northampton, needs to be considered! Apart from Scotland, there maybe one or two (literally) from Wales if you're scratching around. Some Skrill players can also play comfortably at L1/L2 level, plus the dates of the Irish and Icelandic seasons can often reveal some useful additions mid-season (e.g. Gary Martin, ex Boro but playing in Iceland). Their contract expiry dates can be good if looking for freebies.

I was offered three jobs in the early part of my 2nd season at Shrewsbury because I had built up a decent squad for L1 level and had them in and around the top six, like you I turned them down because I prefer to continue my own project than to take on somebody else's poorly assembled squad.

@ Hurricanez: I can't guarantee you, but I would expect Martin to remain good enough for the task. His stats on FM13 & FM14 would suggest he is - a player I definitely plan to use in the lower leagues.

Obika was a beast on FM13 mate, scored in nearly every game for me at L1/Championship level.

Gary Martin? Who is he sorry?

He's an English striker that plays for an Icelandic club, I heard his name mentioned around but I never tried him. He's rated as 2,5 stars, but he's quite cheap, 60k and on low wages. He's got good finishing, but poor dribbling, technique etc.

On a similar note Aaron Spear might be worth a look. I think his contract finishes at the end of October, he's only 20 too. My best scout rates his potential as a good Championship player.

Annoyingly I didn't have enough wages available to try and lure him to the South West and he left after his trial.

Have you tried the usual Steam shenanigens, verifying content, etc?

If you're running Windows 7 or newer I think you could try a Restore from Previous Version on the save file.

Yeah tried all that. The actual game works as I say and I can do what I like on that one day of the game, just can't progress past it.

Plainlayzee, that's tough luck. Hopefully you can fix, but if not, don't be afraid to start again.

I think I have the save from the point where I took over I could do again. I also have a Tranmere save which is tempting me. They are down near the foot of the table around Christmas time. I prefer starting mid-season than at the beginning so I might take the Tranmere save for a bit.

After my Northampton crash disaster....

Tranmere Rovers FC

I have decided I am going to give Tranmere Rovers a go. They are my local team (about 3 foot steps closer to home than Anfield anyway!) so I have a slight affection for the club and a bit of knowledge which should benefit me.

Currently sitting in 22nd position in the league table after 24 games. (7 wins, 3 draws and 14 defeats) plus a goal difference of -11. Recent results have been appalling with just 1 win in 10 games, 7 of which have been at home, and scoring just 4 goals in those 10 games! Clearly Prenton Park has not been much of a fortress. Also, after reaching the Johnstone's Paint Trophy Northern Semi final, they lost 1-0 at home to Rotherham.

Following the back to back home defeats against Rotherham (league this time) and Carlisle, the board have decided to remove Ronnie Moore from his position.

It is January 2013, the club has iffy finances and clearly a lack of direction. Whilst some of the clubs key and most expensive players remain at the moment, keeping hold of the likes of James Wallace, Ash Taylor and Owain Fon-Williams will be a challenge, especially if big offers come in from teams in the Championship. I suppose on the flip side of that, if money can be brought into the club we may be able to spend it to build more a squad rather than the 11 players that we have at the moment.

Two away games are next, firstly to Port Vale and then Wolves, clearly both are going to be tricky fixtures but I believe with a change of tactics and some improved confidence we can get something out of them.

Setting up scouting departments, proper training and bringing in a key player or two, particularly a striker to help get some goals, will be vitally important.

Good luck at Prenton Park. I think the players and staff are rated on the high side still, and - if inclined - you can welcome home one/two of the best physios at that level in Les Parry & Chris Malkin.

On last years they were pretty over rated for me, seems about right this year. Their real life position isn't really a too reflection on the players they have in the team, they should be more top 10 I reckon.

Isn't Les Parry at Acrrington or somewhere these days? I am sure at one point he was helping out at Man UTD as well?

UPDATE

I managed to fire off 4 games last night and made some OK progress.

First up we went away to fellow relegation rivals Port Vale. After going 1-0 down inside 23 seconds, we fought back to snatch a 2-1, James Wallace scoring both, the winner being in the 87th minute. Next up was a home game against table topping Wolves. They are currently 23 points clear at the top of the league so I knew this one would be tough. A 3-1 home defeat doesn't look great on paper, but our overall performance was pleasing.

Next we went away to the MK Dons who were sitting 7th in the table. In an amazing first 30 minutes of the game, we had gone 1-0 down, then they had 2 players sent off and I had to make 2 changes due to injuries! Eventually we fought back and our extra men paid off, winning the game 3-1.

We then went away to 2nd placed Brentford and lost 3-2, although this was possibly our best performance so far, having 14 shots on target, more possession etc but we made a few errors at the back that cost us.

Either way, 6 points from 4 games isn't too bad. We have Notts County @ home (1 place above us), Sheffield United away (9th) and then Leyton Orient (2 places above us) and Swindon (3 places above us) both at home again. So 3 out of the next 4 games are at home against teams directly above us. Clearly if we can win them we will move up the table. The odd thing is that we are only 13 points off the play off places with 18 games to go, if we can hit some form we can defo get into mid table again and go from there.

Ash Taylor has signed a new deal but James Wallace is asking for too much money at the moment and his contract expires in the summer which is a worry. I also rejected a bid from Bournmouth for Danny Holmes and a bid from Huddersfield for Owain Fon-Williams.

Incoming, we have brought in Shane Duffy from Everon on loan and Adam Morgan from Liverpool - both are costing us nothing at all. Hoping to bring in 1 or 2 more bodies before the end of the window just to bulk the squad up a bit.

Martyn Pert and Hughie McCauley have joined the coaching staff.

Hi all, chosen to take a break from the glamour of the PL and start a save with Crawley. My personal ambition is to reach the playoffs, but a top half finish is what the board want.

Only signing I've made is Gary Martin, think he could score goals at League 1, Michael Svensson wanted too much money :(

Good to see your update Mr. Layzee, I hope you're enjoying the save?

Welcome to you Jordi, and nice to see another new face and new club. What was your transfer and wage budget at the start please? Martin should be very useful at that level, how much did you pay for his services? This will be the last update where you can use the awesome skills of Steve Coppell as your DOF - please don't ever tell me you binned him :)

I got given £50k to get a top half finish and a wage budget of about £55k a week.

Martin cost me £15k up front and a further £35k over the next four years. I kept Coppell on but he was pretty useless for the most part.

Unfortunately things didn't go to plan and i finished 20th, and chose to resign. so I'm looking for a new job in the football league.

I got given £50k to get a top half finish and a wage budget of about £55k a week.

Martin cost me £15k up front and a further £35k over the next four years. I kept Coppell on but he was pretty useless for the most part.

Unfortunately things didn't go to plan and i finished 20th, and chose to resign. so I'm looking for a new job in the football league.

Ah, that was a short stay in charge. Hopefully you find a new club soon - and thanks for responding on the other points.

Nothing better than a thumping win away at your local rivals!! http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh39/Brads-Wigan/ScreenShot2013-12-06at174650_zps316b4ab8.png

1st season was a disaster with all the European games, couldn't get a run going!

Managed to bring a few players in the summer, http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh39/Brads-Wigan/ScreenShot2013-12-07at121652_zps6aec23d6.png

Doing much better in the second season! http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh39/Brads-Wigan/ScreenShot2013-12-07at121639_zpsc55525e1.png

A little mid-season update for you from the Wezt Cunnery. (Yeah I know, the games been out 2 months and I've only just made Jan 2014)

We hit the mid-season point/January 1st unexpectedly in third place. A real surprise to most observers, myself included.

Excluding cup games, we're on a monster unbeaten run dating back to October so my job at the moment is keeping people's feet on the ground. I've got the team playing a fairly nice style, and one which should improve once I get in some better players - we've got a nice balance of directness and keeping possession. The tactic and instructions I've been using is this:

PlymouthArgyle_TacticsTeam_zps0957a6fa.png

* A couple of notes. Normally I play Harvey in the right hand striker slot as a False 9, Conor Hourihane in the MCr slot as a DLP-D and Romuald Boco in the MR slot as a WM-A. The only player instruction I use is for the keeper to Distribute to Defenders. I'm not using OIs at the moment either.

The league position looks like so:

SkyBetLeague2_OverviewStages_zps270c26c8.png

We've just recorded our second best result of the season before that shot was taken - a 4-1 away win at Oxford when we were down to 10 men after 35 minutes. We've also just beaten Torquay at home after the screenshot to open a 4 point gap between us and 4th.

Our star man so far is Quentin Boesso with a fantastic goals/game ratio.

Also noteworthy are my 'brought through the ranks' kids:

Luke Young

Tyler Harvey

Curtis Nelson

The cups didn't go quite as I was hoping as we were knocked out in the JPT Semi-Finals by Swindon and took Notts Co to a replay in the 2nd round of the FA Cup, but we went out on penalties. (Annoyingly as a money-spinning tie at Southampton awaited in the third round.) At least we can concentrate on the league now.

Finally, transfers. Uhm.. Not much really. I've extended Callum McFadzean's loan til the end of the season as he's been brilliant on the left. I'm about to lose Bencherrif, Blackman and Trotman, but I've not really used them. I'll use their wages to bring in a new defensive minded CM on loan and to renew some of my first teamers who have 6 months left on their contracts.

Good luck in season 2, Brads-Wigan.

MeesterCat, don't worry about how slow your game is, it's good to read the updates. That's a fantastic season so far, and it will be interesting to see if that form continues to the end. Paul Corry and Joe Partington may be some names to consider on loan for your CM role, if you're stuck for better ideas.

I finally started up at Portsmouth, and I am in September of season 1. So far it's going well, I'm playing a fairly tight game and quite happy with the start we made. My dilemma was on where to write about it - there is a dedicated Portsmouth thread, so although I wanted to post in full glory here, it seemed more appropriate to put my lengthy update in there.

Traitor! :p

But seriously, cheers for the tips. I've found a couple of cracking MCs in the Scottish leagues, but I doubt I'd be able to afford them til the summer, so I'll definitely check out Corry and Partington.

Good luck at Pompey, I think you're in basically the same situation as us with a better squad, but more debt?

I agree, and here is more active, but I don't really want to double post the same stuff. I might do the 'chat' stuff here, and the more factual parts in that thread to compromise :o

Yeah we are currently paying back on two loans (totalling over £8m before interest) and have another three loans sat there (£1.5m before interest) ready to commence. The net debt is £4.14m according to the financial summary although I'm not sure how they work that out.

My squad is not bad at the moment thanks to five excellent loanees and a handful of good youngsters already at the club. I don't like to think of what state the club will be in if we don't get promoted in the first season, not that I would expect to keep my job if I don't deliver. This is the exact kind of pressure I need :)

It's Jogo :) but thanks anyway Michelle :p

Welcome back, Plainlayzee had an enjoyable time with Yeovil in FM13 and I am sure he will be joining in more with the banter in here too. I'm now happy with the improvements made in the last patch and look forward to a good stint at Pompey. I won't be gambling on the signing of Sam Sodje, that's for sure (although I wish I had the newly-appointed Steve Coppell as my DOF).

Edit: I'm now getting towards the end of October 2013, and despite not having scored more than two goals in any game so far, a solid defence has helped me to the top of the table.

Another name that managers may want to consider if looking for a striker is Gozie Ugwu, a youngster from Reading. He is on loan at Chesterfield in my game and has scored a remarkable 15 goals in 8 league games, with four in his last outing, three further trebles, and two single strikes. Four were penalties, but even so, that's some awesome goalscoring record for him.

Just a quick note - I have the best away form in the league, meaning I'm sitting pretty in 15th. Alan Tate and Seabourne are brilliant at CB, whilst Danny Green has been instrumental for me on the wing with his assists for Ngoo and Madden.

ps. JOGO. easy mistake :p

Archived