Clwb Pêl Droed Caersws

dafuge

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very interesting screenshots!

You won 226 trophies. Isn't your preferred formation with 2 DMCs, and not 2 MCs? You earned 64 mil pounds, and spent 1.4 bil on transfers. :D

You didn't spend a single day on holiday. Quite a achievement after 100 seasons. You spent almost 20000 days at Caersws.

Is Flavio still at Caersws? He did quite well.

Chile won World Cup title two times, last one five years ago, and now they are not on the list of 33 top ranked nations??? Very bad generation switch I guess.

Not even one Welsh based player on the list of highest paid players!

Barry's journey from most team goals conceded in 2071 (188) to Champions League glory is nothing short of amazing.

Caersws with 27 Champions league titles and 45 Welsh Premier titles are the greatest club to ever play this beautiful game.

• 2 weeks later...

Many thanks to dafuge for this amazing career thread, and also for sharing his savegame.

I used his savegame to activate English, Italian, French, German and Spanish top tier, to check what effect on gameworld it would cause.

Here is short report after 7 years, which represents also one century since the start of this career.

As I expected, there is a small decline in Welsh football without dafuge's fantastic managerial efforts. Barry won one champions league trophy in third year after daf's departure. Caersws and Barry also won one Europa League each. That was not enough to keep Wales high in coefficients rating, and they have already slipped to fifth place. WPL has also declined and now find themselves in the fifth place.

Champions league past winners - very interesting runner up in the last season. :D

Europa league past winners

Welsh premier league past winners - Barry, Caersws and Porthcawl are still major forces in Welsh football

UEFA nation coefficients

Competitions rankings

Next update will be after 10, or maybe even 20 years.

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived