FM14: Liverpool F.C Thread - This Year is our Year!

cezar.sl

Just found this guy..

I use FM scout (I scout every where in game, so whether I use in game scouting or not I find the good players, it is just quicker with FM Scout).

But for some reason, FM scout missed this guy below, I hired a new scout and he came through with his report ASAP.

Hiring scouts that were previously in regions you have never scouted is quickest way to find players in my opinion.

tY7N5XF.jpg

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Christ Almighty, he looks absolutely incredible.

I barely even scout at the moment, nor pay attention to the scouting reports of my current scouts, but I think starting next season, I'm going to aim for worldwide knowledge just for the hell of it. :lol:

Nice Sabine. Still interested for you to tell me more about your tactic and how you've done so well with the original squad. Until I could bring in some reinforcements in my second season (when we were actually given sufficient funds) I struggled and finished fourth in my first season.

hmmmm ,yeah im a bit suspicious of perfect seasons. It doesnt happen really, unless you employ certain methods.

Anyway my first season has been heart stopping stuff. From the previous post, the CL has taken us a great ride. After smashing the lights out on the old lady, the Semi drew us against none other than the might Barca, and our nemisis Luis........

First leg away, i somewhat bottled it. I was scared to get played off the pitch. Sterling wasnt fit (tired after a long season). Both my first choice left wingers were out (Griezmann injured and Giovinco cup tied). I changed the system which got me there, and went narrow diamond, and started Lamertinho. It was a disaster. We sat in so deep, somehow we only lost 1 nil to a neymar goal but it was a masacre in terms of possession and chances.

Back to Anfield. we are going to play "our" way i decided. So here we go. First half we played them off the pitch. Chance galore. We cant finish though and its nil nil. We need a least a goal to force ET. They look so strong (Messi/Suarez/Neymar/Iniesta) but we are better. Then on the hour heart-break. From nothing, Neymar gets in and he never misses. We are snookered. 2 down and need to score 3 goals in 30mins against Barca or we are out.

I had to burn a sub at half time. Sterling injured, on comes markovic. He hasnt really cut it in first season thus far. 5mins after there goal we are still plucky. The returning Griezmann gets played in on the angle, hits a weak shot but Ter Stengen doesnt do a good job of saving and Danny Sturridge is there, Fowler-esque, sniffing out a half chance, taps it in... Dare we dream?

4mins later, Pep has the ball, i asked him to pass it short so as he kicks it long i am lunging towards the screen in anger.....but then Dan wins the header and nods it wide for Griezmann who has a run on the fullback........he drills a cross and Dan has made up ground and is there ahead of the backline to volley in a cracker.......2 v 1.......holy.......... one more goal and we are through. Momentum is with us. Stevie G is burst (59%) so has to come off for Obiang.

We keep pressing but minutes are ticking away. We send on Vietto for Coutinho, an extra front man. Not happening though. 83mins. Vietto picks up a loose ball in there half, nothing on. he clips one forward to Sturridge with his back to goal. Suddenly Markovic has made a break to his left, in behind, he picks a pass and Markovic, who came on at half time and already has a knock is clean through with the chance to win this thing and put us in the CL final........i am up on my feet.....he SLOTS IT HOME!! at this point i am jumping aruond my hotel like an absolute mad man.

immediate change, onto Contain and waste time, low tempo, play narrow, drop deep. I am now worried. The come back to end all come backs has almost put me in the final but we need to see out 7mins. We do it comfortably!!!!

This was istanbul-esque. I still believe the fact that i had the Didi Man on my bench made it happen. I actually smoked a cigar after this game and had a glass of champers, thinking of the actual Didi.

We now play Arsenal in the final. Meantime we are a point behind Chelsea going into the last game of the season. We haave Soton at home. Chelsea way to Sunderland who need a point to ensure safety. It was too tense for me. I had to save the game and go for a pint and a lapdance at this point..........

lets see what come next!

I don't like arousing suspicion, because I'm 100% against cheating in any way (meaning it benefits me, I'm all for editing attributes of players who I will never use because I disagree with them, like I have done with Marco Reus, Christian Benteke etc.).

I'm actually planning on making an hour-long video of playing 3-4 games sometime soon, to show what I do in say, a month of play time. But every game, I extensively prepare for, figuring out opposition attributes, applying man marking if needed, tweaking roles to a more defensive or more attacking formation depending on the opposition.

Let's take my next game against Nottingham Forest, for example.

They are relegation contenders and have a squad with mainly players who are far from good enough for my team, at least, so I should beat them easily but I will still take them seriously because they are fighting for relegation and will be a lot more determined to win this than our team, considering we have nothing to lose for. For this, I will employ a team talk that will fire the team up instead of my usual "pick up from where you left off" team talk.

8c0fd08e2482997b9b66fe5a492e6724.png

Let's have a look at their wingers, Lee Chung-Yong and Henri Lansbury.

Tight Marking can be useful in against dangerous wingers and strikers, if you have very good centre backs and full backs or defensive wingers. I don't specfically use man-marking unless it's against dangerous players, like Cristiano Ronaldo, Gareth Bale, Neymar, or at this point of the save, Shaqiri, who are all very decent in four or more of the following: Crossing, Passing, Long Shots, Technique, Creativity and Decisions.

But this is Lee Chung-Yong and Henri Lansbury, so they don't need that treatment. :lol:

Instead, I will be setting the Closing Down to Never and combining it with the Tackling on Hard because they have average or below average (inferior anyway to my full backs) Bravery, Determination and Strength as I have found that they are less likely to take my full backs on, and look for a pass instead, negating their effectiveness.

I will also use show onto right foot for Henri Lansbury, forcing him to cut inside where, with Flanagan's superior pace, anticipation, tackling and positioning will be able to mark him effectively but also prevent Lansbury from going wide and crossing to Vellios, who is great in the air, taller than both my centre backs but relies mainly on his aerial presence to score goals.

If the central and attacking central midfielders have a weak foot, I always set the show onto foot as Weak Foot, as this reduces the effectiveness of their passes and shots respectively, if they are both footed, I depend on their position and show onto the opposite side. This can also be used for wide players if they are dangerous (like those I mentioned) if they are played on the inside.

Also, since the defenders are a lot worse in ability than my players, I set closing down to Always, to put extra pressure on them.

I don't need to worry about much else.

18361e5460a78e9422c165f96055e6e3.png

The result was, as expected, an easy win. This is a screen of Forest's statistics and defensively, they were pretty good, 100% in tackling ratio and a lot of interceptions, meaning that my side could have performed a lot better.

However, the positive side of things is that we completely negated the wingers' abilities to cross the ball, poor performances from the central midfielders and only getting a total of 4 shots with 1 on target from their attack.

On our side, things looked even better. All of the team took part in defending by winning headers, gathering interceptions and on the attacking side, gathering a lot of shots on target, completing a great deal of passes and of course, goals.

Another example I shall use in brief is the 7-1 win against Barcelona:

For this, the opposition instructions I used were very different. This was a side that contained some of the best players in the world, Neymar, Messi and Hernandez as an attacking trio is terrifying to most defence so I closed them ALL down, assigned Flanagan to man-mark Neymar, Robinson (and then Shaw after injury) to mark Messi but ALSO show him onto his right foot, to avoid him cutting inside and causing mayhem. To contain Hernandez, I man marked him with Sakho, a taller, and stronger player but also showed him onto his weak foot and a Hard tackling instruction, because of his average bravery and poor strength.

The result was a defensive masterclass:

a6708d85ab2f2a367868bf62563aa697.png

980ea014ab2d23a8b3f614a003ee98a8.png

I was actually very peeved at the goal we conceded because it was one of those fluke goals from right at the touchline from Dani Alves. But 5 saves were handled, 3 were parried and I guess one either went over the bar and was counted as a shot on target, or something else, because I, to be honest, have no idea.

Suso also had the game of his life, clinical finishing from the inside of the area with some great movement and running with the ball to inside the box and then shooting, instead of choosing to shoot outside the box.

edit:

As for maintaining an original side for first couple of seasons, I gave a couple of the younger players some game time, allowing a good amount of rotation also, to keep players fit. What also was beneficial, was the fact that in the first season, we had no champions league games to deal with which kept the fitness of our team at a decent rate with the rotation policy.

I went all the way back to page 15 for this squad, but this is what it looked like back then (I recalled Jack Robinson from loan and Coates had his injury removed, it might have either been by accident on my behalf, or from the database I was using, I'm afraid I can't remember):

38acd8e3d1b2a6684e502c3ab969e898.png

It might have been down to the tactics, mostly, but it is possible to destroy teams with the right approach. I could be using exploits in the match engine with some player roles that I don't know of. But I'm 100% not cheating by the means of editor or saving and reloading (takes too long to do anyway, considering I have so much crap loaded up).

One keys tactic I have used (but actually neglected it this time round) is that every game is a 'cup final' and to prepare as so that doesn't mean playing players that are unfit just to set up as if ever game is a final. Because even Mourinho will have a game plan when Chelsea go and play Leicester etc this season. I've never managed a perfect season but have had a couple of unbeaten even though they had around 10 draws both times

I seriously do prepare every game like it's a cup final, it's really my personal borderline obsession with perfectionism (perfectionist personality in FM :lol: ). I could have typed hours upon hours about how I play the game (and I might do at some point), there seriously is far too much to go into detail with like training, coaching, scouting, individual instructions, set pieces, tactical tweaks during certain situations, everything like that, that makes me kind of fear for my personal sanity sometimes. :lol:

The play time on this save for just about four seasons is over three days. That's a day worth of play time per season. I'm not sure if that's normal, but it sure hell doesn't like it. Some of you guys seem to fly through your seasons and it kinda makes me jealous because I want to see how the likes of Rossiter and Sinclair end up becoming.

Speaking of which, nearing the end of the season now and here's a sneak peek of the development of my two most prized players:

Sinclair, January 2014 (earliest screenshot) - Sinclair, May 2017

Rossiter, October 2014 (earliest screenshot) - Rossiter, May 2017 <3

Bear in mind that they are only 20, and have around a third of potential to fulfill. Truly world class players, especially Rossiter who I believe is going to be one of the finest ball winning midfielders I'll ever have in any game. He has wonderful creative attributes as well, with his teamwork, creativity, passing and anticipation excelling and his physicals are pretty tremendous too.

I'm not forgetting Sinclair, however, whose scoring record is pretty amazing for a 20 year old. He was the one who forced the sale of Suarez (not literally, just the fact I wanted him to have a larger role, considering he's a home grown player). Although small tactical tweaks have made him score a little less than I hoped for, he has made it up for assists and his partnership with Sturridge will probably hit 100 goals by the end of the season.

Fair play. I just find it completely unrealistic to have a perfect season. It wont every happen in real life at this level. Even by planning for each game, as you do, there will still be days where things dont go your way, times when other teams just play better or your plans dont work. Credit to you for the achievement of course :)

How do you manage to get through a season in a day? With that level of detail it must be at least 15mins per match, 50 matches in a season.......thats 16hrs and thats without considering time in between matches to scout/transfers/morale/training etc etc.

My seasons usually take several days.

Fair play. I just find it completely unrealistic to have a perfect season. It wont every happen in real life at this level. Even by planning for each game, as you do, there will still be days where things dont go your way, times when other teams just play better or your plans dont work. Credit to you for the achievement of course :)

How do you manage to get through a season in a day? With that level of detail it must be at least 15mins per match, 50 matches in a season.......thats 16hrs and thats without considering time in between matches to scout/transfers/morale/training etc etc.

My seasons usually take several days.

I had a perfect season once, won the League by a point from Chelsea, who lost only 2 games, against me, I had a few more draws than them though..

So even the game throws some near perfect seasons at you to beat.

I had a perfect season once, won the League by a point from Chelsea, who lost only 2 games, against me, I had a few more draws than them though..

So even the game throws some near perfect seasons at you to beat.

Thats not the perfect season, thats an unbeaten one. Those do happen, albeit very rarely in real life (Arsenal did it what, 10 years ago).

The perfect season is 38 wins. I dont believe that is realistic at all.

Thats not the perfect season, thats an unbeaten one. Those do happen, albeit very rarely in real life (Arsenal did it what, 10 years ago).

The perfect season is 38 wins. I dont believe that is realistic at all.

Oh yeah..

Perfect..

Hhmmm

Save and reload going on there me thinks..

and he has done it more than once. Not by saving and reloading from what he says.

Sabine - Would love for you to take the time to post your tactic across in the tactics forum. Lots of experienced members there would never manage this achievement, particularly with the players you have. Would be great to get a real breakdown of what you do tactically. You have clearly found an exploit and be good for the tactics guru's to understand it :)

and he has done it more than once. Not by saving and reloading from what he says.

Sabine - Would love for you to take the time to post your tactic across in the tactics forum. Lots of experienced members there would never manage this achievement, particularly with the players you have. Would be great to get a real breakdown of what you do tactically. You have clearly found an exploit and be good for the tactics guru's to understand it :)

The game does not simply allow it, would be impossible..

Injuries, bad games etc are factored in by the game, can't do it unless you cheat.

Injuries, bad games etc are factored in by the game, can't do it unless you cheat.

Well, it does happen. Now, the time where it happened to me, I won the Danish league with a 33-0-0 record (so 5 fewer games), and it was 6,7 or 8 years in the future so my team was full of good/great regens in a worse league than the Premier League, but it did happen. So in my opinion, while yes it is kind of suspicious, it does happen. Even if it is rare as hell, it's not IMPOSSIBLE.

What a load of complete horse ****.

With the correct tactics, and a lot of luck (regarding injuries, and what happens in game) of course it's possible. Highly unlikely and very hard? Yes. Impossible? Of course not.

Back in the real world, finally plucked up the bravery to play my last 2 game of the season.

In the league, we came up just short. We beat Saints on the last day, although it took a late Lambert winner for us to do so in a nervy performance. Chelsea also won so they take the title by 2 points. We slipped up on the run in once, a home game to Hull where Coutinho got another first half red card, and we crumbled and lost 3 nil. That cost us, as we won the other 4 of our last 5 games.

On to the Champions League final. The big one against Arsenal. Injury and suspension robbed me of 3 of my first choice back 4 worryingly, including both centre backs. No Sakho or Agger, and Glen Johnson also misses out. Flanagan, Balanta and Wisdom are in. AHead of them everyone is fit other than Lallana would would not have figured anyway, and Vietto who was only going to be a sub.

I wasnt sure how we would do, we have drawn with Arsenal and beaten them in the league, but they are strong with Alexis Sanchez in the side.

In the end i need not have worried. It was a completely one sided game from the start. We had created 3 clear openings in the first 30mins and they hadnt a sniff. Then Reina kicks a long clearance from a back pass (again against my instructions!!) and somehow it floats through everyone and Sturridge is clean through. A lovely little chipped finish over the on rushing keeper and into the top corner and we are ahead and looking in control.

Just after half time, we have a period of sustained pressure in the Arsenal area which ends with Jenkinson bringing down Sturridge in a crowded box. Penalty!!!! Loving it. Dan steps up and slots it. 2 Nil, game over as far as i am concerned. Arsenal have not shown up at all. We are playing so well that i dont even opt to change down from Control. Why change when you are so in contro.

With 10 to go i do go defensive just to make sure. Then with 6 to go Griezmann pics it up wide left and drifts a lovely cross into the front post. Sturridge is well ahead of his man to smash it home. Boom. Champions League final hatrick son. Take that match ball home.

To add insult, on 87mins Griezmann sends in another very similar cross. This time Dan isnt there, but Nkoulou manages to bundle it in for a crazy OG. 4 nil.

ANnoyingly Ozil got one back right at the death with a shot that Riena ran towards rather than trying to save. Wierd animation to say the least.

None the less, we did it. Champions of Europe again! An epic campaign that took as past Roma and Athletico in the group, Oil rich Monaco, then Juve, then Barca before we beat our coutrymen. Love it!

DE30C1020FB78DC0F3F450D46047539FF2599DDB

I would love to prove you wrong, eastley. I understand the skepticism, because I would be too if it was someone else.

I would love to, and I'm planning to, but I'm absolutely crap at getting my point across, I blame it on poor English really. :lol:

That would be a novel in itself though, I would have to provide fourteen different tactics for different situations.

For example, I this this tactic for when I'm playing a champion's league game away and ahead by a goal or two, this tactic for when I want to maintain a lead away from home but also still oppose an attacking threat (this has three variations saved) and my main two false 9, two defensive winger formation has six variations, depending on the strength of opposition, their formation and the DLP support in the CM role dropped down to a regista role in DMCL.

Tactical masterclass in match day 36 sees us completely destroy eighth place West Ham United, where Sinclair has passed the 50 mark (52), in 52 games. I would love to see a Mistakes Leading to Goals stat in the statistics screen, or even a Mistakes statistic alone, because it would show me a much bigger insight on what went right and wrong with both teams.

94e9fc8311a3c4fe01800e7b8a905011.png

Southampton and Stoke at home in the final two games. Any sort of slipping up will make me rage quit the game. :lol:

Some decisions to make in the close season. After such a great season, its hard to see where i might want to upgrade £54mill budget so i can bring in a top player or 2, but not many places i need oen

Turned down £40mill all upfront for Sterling from PSG. He is a monster in that deep winger position.

Made the decision to upgrade centre back in the end, because Varane was available for only £24million. Signed him for that and sold Agger for £17.25m to Roma.

Lambert moving on, he wont get enough game time. Vietto is my second choice and Sinclair is ready for a few appearances too. Also letting Lallana go as he has been awful for me. With Will Hughes returning from his loan we have enough cover.

Only other upgrades i am considering are in goal, where Pep had a solid season but is getting on, and right back. Johnson is good but there are some nice options on the market.

ooftt....Xabi Alonso available for £7mill and interested.....he is 32 but its very hard to resist signing him to rotate with Stevie G as my DLP, perhaps loan out Obiang for a year to get him match time........hmmmmm

I rotate Munian and Coutinho in AML and AM and Sterling at AMR. Coutinho now worth 42m, top scorer in league last year (first season), Suarez 4th. Was looking at Lallana 28m or I had a offer for 20m for the ox but thing I'll stick with what I have.

Need to sort the defence out. Skrtel was one of the key players last year and Kelly had a great last 10 games. The rest inc GK's i'll sell and replace.

My all-British squad just won the Champions League, too.

58968_Liverpool_v_Tottenham__Overview_Overview.png

This happened a couple of weeks after the same Spurs unexpectedly spanked us 4-1 in the FA Cup final (for some reason it was held before the end of the league, go figure), but at least that helped me motivate my players for this one. We also won the league for the fourth time in a row, this time seeing off Man City's challenge rather than Chelsea's. Still no new signings that season, too, except for towering Dan Burn as the 4th choice CB (and I also sold Allen to Norwich in winter - too many young midfielders who deserved a chance).

I guess that's it for now, in the beginning of the fifth season I've kinda lost interest cause there's not really much to do now except for maintaining the domination (or switching to all-grown-at-club challenge, but that is just sadomasochistic). Good luck with your LFC careers, everyone!

70f38bffaa2dba58484e0b4ddae7b242.png

Won the FA cup but it wasn't as easy as I thought it would be. Coates and Shaw caused two mistakes in the first half that led to goals, so I subbed them off, put Rossiter in the defensive midfield position to mark their AMC (Darren Fletcher :lol: ) and ended up dominating them in the second half.

8730135259a9a5724cc05cc5a28c9509.png

The final goals for and against was 153 and 9. Less goals scored, but less goals conceded.

Going into next season with the overall target of more goals scored but even less goals conceded.

I'm also amazed at Aston Villa getting into the Champions League. We absolutely stuffed them 6-0 when they came to Anfield and beat them 4-0 at their place.

07ab4af8666e4d5a4858d2ffdd876b25.png

Destroyed them. Put the advanced wingers into the ML and MR spot, defensive winger/defend, both central midfielder into the DM spot, with Henderson as a half back and Rossiter as a ball winning midfielder.

Sakho had the task of man marking Suarez and did it with relative ease, completely shutting any sort of attack down from him, Coates man marked Cavani and did the same.

When Henderson got sent off, I put Suso in the defensive midfield spot and Ibe as an Enganche at AMC.

I will post my squad in a little bit, still recovering from a terrible hangover.

f4791f2076b065c7b1e2c19b2d17de96.png

£42.5 million a year!

20e3acfe73484f9ef96b020f449d0a91.png

End of an era. :(

He only played 10 league games this season, playing mainly a tutoring role for my up and coming players. He's done me proud, never complained once and took a huge pay cut from £120k a week to £29k a week after I told him that he was going to be a lesser player in the team.

Do you lads like long term saves?

I went on holiday (unemployed) until 2020, loaded her up, joined Liverpool. Regens everywhere as usual.

Asking for crazy pays as well.

Like 300k at 21 years old and they're not that good!

Liverpool in 2020 is a very poor side, completely fallen in a heap, managed 12th in league. All top teams like Arsenal, Man City and United, Tottenham, Chelsea have all the best players you can, and the rest stink.

Oh except for Cardiff, I made them a giant killer before I went on holiday. I had Messi, Ronaldo and all the best players on the team, then I sold them off, turned Cardiff into the richest club, left them with no team, resigned and went on holiday.

That was back in 2013/14 season. They won their first Premiership in 2020, took them a while.

Will be hard to beat!

Oh Flanagan is like worth $25m. Ibe turned out horrid, Sinclair stats are ok, just can't play. Rossiter is solid backup, but that is all.

Coutinho was best in team in 2020, sold him though, he never performs for me.

Got the bad end of the PA for Sterling, he turned out rather average, like first team and all, but he is like a faster Joe Allen..

8730135259a9a5724cc05cc5a28c9509.png

The final goals for and against was 153 and 9. Less goals scored, but less goals conceded.

Going into next season with the overall target of more goals scored but even less goals conceded.

I'm also amazed at Aston Villa getting into the Champions League. We absolutely stuffed them 6-0 when they came to Anfield and beat them 4-0 at their place.

07ab4af8666e4d5a4858d2ffdd876b25.png

Destroyed them. Put the advanced wingers into the ML and MR spot, defensive winger/defend, both central midfielder into the DM spot, with Henderson as a half back and Rossiter as a ball winning midfielder.

Sakho had the task of man marking Suarez and did it with relative ease, completely shutting any sort of attack down from him, Coates man marked Cavani and did the same.

When Henderson got sent off, I put Suso in the defensive midfield spot and Ibe as an Enganche at AMC.

I will post my squad in a little bit, still recovering from a terrible hangover.

Im sorry, but if that is genuine then you have a major flaw in the game. Average 4 goals a game? 9 goals against all season? 38 out of 38? Its not possible within the confines of the normal game enviroment. You could edit Barcelona into League 1 and that likely wouldnt happen.

I think you should post in the bugs forum, and im sure you wont mind uploading your save game for the guys at SI to understand what has happened :)

Hey, that's a good idea actually. I'll get onto doing that.

Although, I have finishing a season with less conceded goals before in this version (7), so it's not a one-off sort of thing in that regard, but I will get uploading. :)

Im sorry, but if that is genuine then you have a major flaw in the game. Average 4 goals a game? 9 goals against all season? 38 out of 38? Its not possible within the confines of the normal game enviroment. You could edit Barcelona into League 1 and that likely wouldnt happen.

I think you should post in the bugs forum, and im sure you wont mind uploading your save game for the guys at SI to understand what has happened :)

It is possible. I've managed it but not with the original squad - that was my squabble with Sabines achievements. I managed it with a team, where the lowest player CA was 173 (A team that took 15 FM years to build). I wasn't calling the guy/girl a cheater, but I was curious to know more about the tactics that he uses.

I have never managed a perfect season. I have gone unbeaten but I always have a few draws here and there. I am not as meticulous as Sabine though :D

On another note good old JR has become the most capped England player on my save :)

MichaelGarnett_NewsInbox-31_zps39cddb60.png

Started again, an all english team.

I got all players I wanted, but slim pickings really..

Cannot for the life of me, sell anyone. Bit of a Bug I must say.

Suarez cannot be sold for $0, I get the reply back that it is not decent value or what ever..

Wages I am guessing..

Started again, an all english team.

I got all players I wanted, but slim pickings really..

Cannot for the life of me, sell anyone. Bit of a Bug I must say.

Suarez cannot be sold for $0, I get the reply back that it is not decent value or what ever..

Wages I am guessing..

Sounds like a bug. You can always sell someone.

My all English team are cruising at the moment.

R Morrison, never heard of the bloke but when I first started the game, he was highly rated, so I splashed the cash.

Turns out to be a star! High PA, developing very nicely.

Also found Clayton Hyde, was released by Chelsea when I first loaded the game. the guy has massive potential. He is a Regen, baffled me how he was just released, at very start of game.

My all English team are cruising at the moment.

R Morrison, never heard of the bloke but when I first started the game, he was highly rated, so I splashed the cash.

Turns out to be a star! High PA, developing very nicely.

I believe he was released by Man Utd for being a trouble maker despite his talents, and I think he has recently been charged with assaulting 2 women. Not as good of a person as he is a footballer that's for sure

I believe he was released by Man Utd for being a trouble maker despite his talents, and I think he has recently been charged with assaulting 2 women. Not as good of a person as he is a footballer that's for sure

Ah really?

Now I has to sell him.

I know it is a game, but I never hold onto Suarez for his actions, and Morrison's are worse..

Anyone signed Lovren? How does he get on? I have an offer accepted for £17m.

I signed him on most of my saves, before he got signed by LFC even.

I normally get him for anywhere between 15-20 Mil, 60k per week wages if you sign him straight away.

I signed him on most of my saves, before he got signed by LFC even.

I normally get him for anywhere between 15-20 Mil, 60k per week wages if you sign him straight away.

Thanks. I'm refreshing my defence because it was shocking in the 1st season. Sold Johnson 9m, Enrique for 12m. Agger might be going to PSG or Barcelona for 18m.

Bought Balanta who played well on DCL and DL in friendlies thinking Lovren will fit in well at DC. 17m plus 56k p/week.

Thanks. I'm refreshing my defence because it was shocking in the 1st season. Sold Johnson 9m, Enrique for 12m. Agger might be going to PSG or Barcelona for 18m.

Bought Balanta who played well on DCL and DL in friendlies thinking Lovren will fit in well at DC. 17m plus 56k p/week.

Yeah, 56k sounds about right. Could not remember exact figure, and I am on my All English save at the moment so could never check.

Varane and Zouma are awesome buys real real early too. If left to long, they get expensive!

Oh, so annoyed. I just checked Balanta's PA in my all England save, 200!!!

Might have to break my rule for that!

Thanks Eastley, Lovren now on his way! I'll take a look at Zouma to rotate between Lovren and Skrtel.

I was going to sign Shaw but now he is a real life man u player I cant bring myself to sign him!

Thanks Eastley, Lovren now on his way! I'll take a look at Zouma to rotate between Lovren and Skrtel

Sell Skrtel if you can get decent coin for him. He is solid, but not the best option while you can snag Zouma, Balanta and Varane early on.

And end of first season, all I can say is what on earth was Newcastle feeding it's players??

Second? And made me work for it.

1LtuinL.jpg

And as per usual

DBTzAvR.jpg

They must of had Keegan managing with all those goals scored. :cool:

Pardew still..

They are now in ECC, classed as Rich already and that will only improve. They will be a force with a first season like that.

They could target higher signings too. I bet they will be up there end of second season too.

My only signings with Liverpool for season 2 is Balanta + 4-5 Top notch Regens who won't be first team for 3-4 seasons at least!

Pardew still..

They are now in ECC, classed as Rich already and that will only improve. They will be a force with a first season like that.

They could target higher signings too. I bet they will be up there end of second season too.

My only signings with Liverpool for season 2 is Balanta + 4-5 Top notch Regens who won't be first team for 3-4 seasons at least!

Next season they're back in 13th, lol..

Has me confused, how they can go so good, then suck.

Archived