FM14: Manchester United FC Thread - Dawn of a New Evra!

batty1

Started a new save..... Got to season 3 and had 3 players in u18s and 4 in u21s and I was still over my wage bill.... Dunno what happened there.......

Anyway coming into last few fixtures of the season... Won charity shield. 3-2 against Wigan

Won league cup. e3-1 against Chelsea

Won league with 4 games to spare. ( Chelsea 2nd, Fulham 3rd, man city 4th)

In semi finals of champs league against Chelsea currently 3-0 to me on agg (other semi is Celtic ver shalke )

In final of FA cup against Southampton

Only player brought in is honda for free

Sold Anderson for 11m to Tottenham

Currently welbeck is my top scorer with 22 goals playing 4231 all season

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Started over with Man U, this time with more nations from the start and a somewhat different way of playing and transfers

Transfers Out: Rooney, Buttner, Ben Amos, Anderson, Young, Macheda, Keane, Fletcher, Ferdinand

Transfers In: Shaqiri, Balanta, Doria (with loan back to make the transfer cheaper), Werner (loan back), Zapata (loaned, serves as backup till next season), Verratti

Will get Lewandowski and Julian Brandt next season. Main transfer goal next season for me will be Mitrovic.

Will sell RVP, Nani, Cleverly, Valencia and Vidic next season if the possibility is there and possibly Evans too depending on who I can bring in.

1st season: Won the league, Eliminated in the 6th round of the FA cup (did knock out City and Liverpool), Semi Finals Capital One Cup, Won the champions league.

Decided to do something crazy and sold pretty much half my team in the 2nd season. first sold Valencia for 30 mil (got Brandt comming in to replace him), sold fabio for 7.5m, Sold Cleverly for 32.5m (Replaced him with Barkley), Nani for 20m, Fellaini for 52m (brought in Eriksen to replace him), then did the craziest thing of all and sold RVP for 40m and brought in Mitrovic (Lewandowski is also joining). Brought in Ter Stegen as my new GK, and now trying to bring in shaw as well.

(did save before I made all these transfers though and made a new save after I made my transfers, wouldn't normally sell RVP and Fellaini this early)

RvP was good for many years.. infact he would have still been a key player in my team when he decided to retire think he 35 when he has done so. Would never sell him. Mind you rooney decided to retire early (33yrs old) when i was just letting his contract run down as he wouldnt take a paycut and he wasnt a key to my side anymore. He only scored 6 goals in 26games, but scored 8goals in 11internationals for me. guess winning the world cup with me made him decide he didnt need to play on. lol

I never could bring myself to risk sam johnstone, and he sold now. Loaned him out etc of course, and sold him in the 5th season i think it was.. maybe the 6th. So he was fully developed by then.... that season it was stated that the under achieving team for the league was due to him. lol.

De Gea remains main keeper, had Valdes as my backup (aka non-league team keeper) for years, henderson got some chances with me and the england team but doesnt seem good enough though still have him around. Got a 21yr old regen called Toro that I think could be world class as he already really good, should be great competition between the two of them.

Anyways. As mentioned above, won the world cup with a predominant Man Utd team as I am really biased. Was a really strange one as i think there was 2 weeks between the semi final and final... and in the final I played AUSTRALIA.

Also just won a European championship, was a struggle to be fair but got there somehow.

May do a season review for my first 6 seasons (well already done the 1st) as probably sit away from main pc as parents visiting and i can do it whilst talking.... if i can get hold of the laptop. lol

Interesting formation that.... Grats on the league :D

And good old Cristiano Ronaldo. Cost me £11m and £250k a week (he was on 375k at Madrid so cant complain) ....

First competitive game. Charity Shield vs Chelsea.

Man Utd 4 - 1 Chelsea.

Chelsea take the lead in 5th minute.

Campbell (previously mentioned English Winger) equalisers in 21st minute. Ronaldo assist

Ronaldo then decides to announce his return... Goals in 50th, 58th, and 78th minute to get his hatrick :D

Redid my 2nd season save now and all the transfers as well, might have gone a bit overboard with all the transfers though.

Sold:

Cleverly 27.5m to PSG (didn't really fit into my team, could have negotiated a bit more probable though)

Van Persie 35.5m to Barcelona (was doubting about this but since he had been injured 6 months last season and would be declining soon most likely while being very injury prone I decided to sell anyway)

Fellaini 56m to R. Madrid (felt the bid was to good and managed to snatch up Thiago for less while he's 2-3 years younger)

Lindegaard loan with 2.8m buyout to West Ham (complains to much, hopefully they'll buy him)

Johny Evans 37m to PSG (fans liked this transfer, his value skyrocketed after winning the CL, and since I had Doria replacing him anyway he would just be a backup next season anyway)

Valencia 19.5m to Monaco (probable should have gotten more for him, but only played 14 games last season)

Fabio 5.75m to Southampton (got shaw no reason to keep Fabio)

Ferdinand to shaktar (free) (not gonna extend and pay ridiculous wages for someone who hardly plays)

Larnell Cole 1.2m to Birmingham

Nani 23.5m to Chelsea (Guess he's their problem now, only played 13 games last season)

In:

Mitrovic 14.25m (very good 1st season, will be a monster in the future)

Ter Stegen 27.5m (Didn't like de Gea)

Shaw 32m (To replace Evra in the future)

Thiago 34.5m (to replace Fellaini)

Lewandowski (free)

Brandt (free)

Goretzka 16.5m (Carrick won't last forever)

Papadopoulos 10m (was unhappy and a pretty decent backup)

Draxler 37m (he became unhappy somehow and they accepted a 37m bid after some negotiating, at the start of the season they wanted 60m lol)

5 regens that need time to be developed

Overall I saved quite a bit on wages, still have 40m transfer funds left (made 200+ mil with selling and used 139m to buy new players).

My team is Currently looking like this

GK: De Gea, Ter Stegen

DR: Rafael, Jones, Smalling (although they're both not really DR's they can still do a decent job till I find a good regen for the position)

DC: Vidic, Balanta, Doria, Papadopolous

DL: Evra, Shaw

DM: Carrick, Goretzka

MC: Thiago, Veratti,Kovacic (training him as AML though), Giggs (doesn't really play many games though if any at all)

AM: Januzaj, Kagawa, Shaqiri, Brandt, Draxler

ST: Mitrovic, Lewandowski, Hernandez, Werner, Wellbeck (although I play him as AML quite often as well)

Gonna be interesting to see how I'll do this season.

I have a very young man utd lads with arvg age of 21 and Jones as captain. My problem is they do well against smaller teams and not so well against the big guys. Against the smaller team they do well and get lets say 2-3 goal and become complacent then always concede and in few case end up drawing the match. I am so concerned because I am losing the league and it annoying you can't make these guys do just a simple thing. The most painful part is you actually see them standing and not doing anything. The surprising things is morale is high. Then again my keeper DG gives way ball so cheaply. I decided to put him on the composure focus. could it be because of their age?

2014/15 Season Review

It was a season to remember as we lifted the Club World Championship, FA Cup, Barclays Premier League and the Champions League. We fell short in the European Super Cup losing 1-0 to PSG and the Capital One Cup eluded us for a second season as we went crashing out in the 4th 2-1 to Fulham we also lost the community shield to Chelsea 3-1

Barclays Premier League

73cdb5a31fe31d6e5324fe07e05497fe.png

Top Goal Scorer:- Jordan Rhodes - Fulham 19

Highest Average Rating:- Adnan Januzaj - Man United - 7.49

Most Assists:- Niko kranjcar - Reading - 14

Club World Championship

a60963bf1185ed5fd8526c8738791503.png

Best Player:- Robin Van Persie - Manchester United

FA Cup

c183f2497458992f7c5a21fdfee6b9a1.png

Top Scorer:- Jake Cassidy - Barnsley - 7

Most Assists:- Chris O'Grady - Barnsley - 5

Champions League

90004a62380c3fe2b76e3530932735a7.png

Best Player: Lionel Messi - Barcelona

Best Goal:- Thomas Muller - Bayern Munchen

Top Scorer:- Tomas Necid - CSKA Moscow - 8

Really excited about this guy, got him off Frankfurt in my third season for 7m and boy is he going to be good. Gave him a few run outs last season (14 starts in total) and he managed a return of 7 goals and 5 assists. Just want him to learn one more PPM and he will be in my first team full time! Have Barcelona, Dortmund and Leverkusen all chasing him.

1M9Xuke.jpg

This guy come through my youth intake in my second or third season and actually made 22 starts for me last season which has even surprised me to be honest as I didnt think it was that much! He actually started in my 3-1 Final win over Real Madrid in the Champions League Final after Pogba got injured.

etfL9EV.jpg

Thats just two of the regens that are floating around my first team now. The future of my United!

Whats Henderson looking like Falahk?
somewhat rubbish to be fair but he will probably come good in due time:

henderson_zpse7ce99f2.png

why is Nani there?
have to play somewhere since he will play an important role in my tactical plans for next season, I also needed to rest some players
show us how the 2 youths you have playing have developed, i'm getting decent development on other players.
which two of the four youth players are you talking about?

Draxler 37m (he became unhappy somehow and they accepted a 37m bid after some negotiating, at the start of the season they wanted 60m lol)

5 regens that need time to be developed

max meyer from the same team is cheaper and younger! should give him a shot, he usually becomes much better than Draxler.

Got £75M to spend after selling Ben Davies and Inigo Martinez. Not sure who to spend it on.

Current Squad

GK: De Gea, Rulli, Amos

RB: Rafael, De Sciglio

LB: Shaw, Fabio

CB: Balanta, Evans, Jones Smalling

RM: Zaha, Valencia

LM: Gaitan, Kagawa

CM: Pogba, Thiago, Goretzka, Pearson, Fletcher

AM: Januzaj, Powell, Kagawa, Jagielka (regen)

ST: RVP, Hernandez, Henriquez.

Keane looks good, set him to learn of Vidic on mine just now

5D178FD76FFEC346D53CA27A01632A4A458AAC95

I swear this happens far too much

84D33F6353D5F65774E7017ED8BAAFD00AA126B9

and for once it happens to me, Jones you Bea.... well that word doesnt go with Jones.

was not amused by the draw when I landed them, got Napoli(?) in the Final though after they beat Dortmund. so Quietly confident I can win the Champions league.

been letting assistant do the League games around these fixtures as he rotates the players more then I would, and are worthless games especially as Fellaini is on the long term injury list, I need to be careful with my CM players.

V7QKRAK.png

Seeing everyone talk about Januzaj becoming a boss in a few seasons, Id thought Id show what he has done after not being sent out on loan. (Current date Jan 4th, 2014, First Season.

Had a solid first game, so thought I'd let him kept going...

Little update on the 18 year old german wonderkid who has now pushed Rooney, RVP and Hernandez out of the squad in season 5. Media, pundits and previous legends all talking about this kid.

JY4pXN2.jpg

After doing well Pre Season, scoring a good few against smaller clubs I gave him the start alongside Wayne Rooney. Repayed me with a stunning hat trick.

dDhFyiG.jpg

Quick fire double against a Arsenal team that couldnt handle his pace and running behind there defence. Went quiet in the second half.

R8yQ5en.jpg

Started on the bench against West Brom and I started with Rooney and lancu up top, brought on a half time to replace the poor Rooney who was also booked. Smashed the ball into the bottom corner after a delightful team move that he started himself by winning the ball back in our own half.

0sF8nuK.jpg

Tricky home tie in the cup against a team leading the Championship by a mile. Dont have good history against lower oppisition in the cup and this almost went to penaltys if it wasnt for Baumann grabbing a 5 minute double to ensure the team went through.

9pw4FAS.jpg

Goal after 27 seconds, Baumann coming in at the back post with a great header.

ef5Ie7q.jpg

Makeshift defence this game as I had already qualified, lucky enough Baumann lead the attack with 2 goals and an assist

7v7jUcE.jpg

26 minute hat trick to lead the team into the final against Santos.

This is probably the best regen i've ever had in all FM's, which is why i'm making such a big fuss over this lad. Hes probably double the player my previous best regen was in FM12. I cant wait to see how he is when hes 23/24 if hes this good at 18.

Currently into December and hes on 18 goals with a 4 week lay off due to a broken shoulder.

Have to let Powell go unfortunately, I tried to haggle with Chelsea for 50m AND end of season departure instead of immediate and they backed down and they came back in with a 45m offer with immediate move and of course it was unegotiable . 10m straight up and 35m over 48 Months is just too good to turn down. Been a good player for me but I can replace him with someone who can do his job and more. I could have maybe held onto him until the end of the season and demanded 50m+ but then again he could get injured and I might not get that sort of offer again! I've actually just let Dembele go aswell to Milan for 28m aswell (hes now 30 and wanted to cash in on him before he starts declining, got a good 2 and a half good seasons out of him). Time for Will Hughes to step up to the plate

NuRJxsl.jpg

This is how he has developed on my save before letting him go.

JcLVv1e.jpg

And his previous seasons.

nnHA5ml.jpg

most of that monthly, a nice offer.

64DAF3D02DED1B77B04813EC7E28899F8C89899E

team of the year :D

A31A8C242AB59F5B0C0D5FF9FA219514FF2EF6BE

they scored from a direct free kick from the goalkeeper handling outside area junk, I also scored from a direct free kick, which is only the 2nd one i have i scored all season.

3D71AAB29B57E14D4FA7EDACE9C2FDA8D1C406CD

should have won that before ET, so many missed chances, headers from almost on the goal line etc

2AA8585B225661CE34E5FAC34D262690AE23781F

that was unexpected

B225D4A1EFD8D3F52A128A09425A2437097CAB44

looking forward to this guy in a few years time

413B7335D762526042DACE5CAF7E23443FF54EF1

1DC6AC7E3CB309D7F1682C0540F4DC8630E6241A

couple of DM newgens as I will need this position filled in a few years

A172FF63A2F18545C3D69124A5631F4B2228DED8

always a German to sign, and a nice defender

132783A83AC67833AA9A490B994FF7D34DB040AD

found in the french non-leagues, hence very low value.

V7QKRAK.png

Seeing everyone talk about Januzaj becoming a boss in a few seasons, Id thought Id show what he has done after not being sent out on loan. (Current date Jan 4th, 2014, First Season.

Had a solid first game, so thought I'd let him kept going...

This only proves my point that Januzaj deserves to a first team member. He plays extremely well as a AML for me, so much so I'm tempted to flog Rooney and move Kagawa to the centre permanently to accomodate Januzaj.

I cannot complain. I'm doing pretty well with Man Utd in the first season

Screen-Shot-2013-12-14-at-7.24.03-pm-1024x733.png

Screen-Shot-2013-12-16-at-10.30.14-am-552x1024.png

Bought Lewandowski at 15M + Nani, had to offer him 150k wages so he won't renew his Dortmund deal to sign for me.

Sold almost half the squad, Vidic, Cleverly, Anderson, Macheda, Evra, Hernandez, Valencia, Young.

Jones, Evans, Smalling, Rafael, De Gea are the rock of my defence.

Barkley is probably the best signing, feeding goals to Rooney/RVP

how did you ever manage to sell Young? i've had 2 Man Utd games and no one ever wants to buy him. in my current game, he's a free agent without any offers.

also, the squad Man Utd starts with is excellent. i won the "false treble" (they counted the community shield for some reason) my first season signing only a few English youths who i sent back out on loan, Will Hughes and Ward-Prowse.

you can sell Young, in my first save i tried to ship him off as a makeweight for Bernard, Young wouldn't agree terms though :(

did get rid of him, but had to pay some wages.

well I got rid of Young, but not before he stuffed up my plans on getting Ron-Robert Zieler, for him and some spare change,

sold him to southampton for £4.9m and got him off my books. anywho before the messy bit of the last few transfers, got these players

083C3B739F9F156CDEB108C9E7F508BA7C1AC1C9

loaned him back though, still young

3294E5C6F3D28D68A4B78ACE38BB2C416AD034A5

picked him up, after he chose me of Arsenal

CCC0EA6C60521A8D6BF00816A2B9C9EEB0DCC32B

looking forward to this guy, already great heading and Finishing, should hopefully score bucketloads from crosses.

I've noticed the people are having a good time using the RVP - CF(A) - and Rooney - DLP(S) setup, just wondering how people would use Hernandez and Welbeck in conjunction with either (Possibly as Poachers or AF's instead of CF's?) - any help/advice?

I've noticed the people are having a good time using the RVP - CF(A) - and Rooney - DLP(S) setup, just wondering how people would use Hernandez and Welbeck in conjunction with either (Possibly as Poachers or AF's instead of CF's?) - any help/advice?

Welbz DLF(A), Chicharito AF(A).

Having a great start to my 3rd season, Brandt is fantastic as are Pogba, Januzaj and Zaha.

I just use Poacher and DLF and got this off RVP and Roooney, Hernandez and Welbeck do good, especially if you can get your crossing to work, score a fair few headers.

anyway to mop up transfers, also Balanta back from his loan spell. hence why I dont mind Doria going back.

55519E100D4E7776249AA0B7013C2B09492F0C2A

£3.2m is stupidly cheap, still have no idea other then that, will be quite handy creating stuff from CM

8E08925ED3CD3F4CAE74C30E6E36FAC55FD151BC

B2A53F7638D17A5F6C6F1D7EFC2D301546A5B88B

not ideal this but all other options were way out of my price range.

1D2BB3385D74DB59A11972780C694614DA35D232

not happy with this either, so many DM all costing a vast fortune except Huddlestone who decided to go to Stoke instead :(

42E18BE559697D3BB1DA98D78B2FA00EBC3605DA

finishing, still a decent game enough to find any issues and yes i did play it on 1/8 ;)

AE01C746320284ED86A878FF4C8D091EC43133D8

super goal by Lewendowski on the counter, RvP and him linking up at pace at other times as well. should have won by more but for Lloris being superman...

8656966952EA39DE668FE7756478FA78B73014AB

newgen I missed from previous lot

04797C0556A72A3414845DCD225E952166AEB4BA

as you can see, mostly Newgens, Giggs left dispite a contract offer. other Notables are Zaha on loan to PSG and of course Young to Southampton, some decent loans for my players as well, especially Keane to Everton.

Game is rigged I swear!

in 2016 of my "Buy English players only" game, I got knocked out of the FA Cup thanks to a 2-0 by a League 2 Dag & Red. The goals were unstoppable rockets from outside the box too, so silly.

i've already won 3 trophies this season, was looking good for 3 more until this.

-edit-

the most pointless Quadruple ever.

OyvGE3X.png

Considering the RVP/Rooney/Javier/Welbeck options, in what order would you use them? And for what positions/role - Obvs RVP/Rooney is 1st choice, but ive never been quite convinced about 2nd/3rd choice lineups

RvP (Hernandez) as advanced forward, Rooney (Welbeck) was deep lying forward works quite well

Finished the 2nd season. Really struggled early season, Lewandowski only scored 1 goal in his first 17 league games wich was actually fitting for the team. They just weren't scoring much and letting in to many unnecesairy goals, I was still unbeaten however I started with a lot of draws and was 4th halfway through the season (ended the season with 12 draws). It took me quite a while to figure out how to fix it and I changed up my tactics quite a bit but eventually I managed to find a tactic that worked well with the selection I had and they picked up the pace. In the last 21 league games Lewandowski scored 15 times and my other strikers started to become more productive as well. I eventually finished 6 points ahead of City and finished with 24 wins 12 draws and 2 losses (against Stoke and Fulham).

In the CL I was grouped with Ajax, Milan and Lech. I started horribly with a draw against Lech and a 1-5 loss to ajax, However I managed to win 2x against Milan and also beat Ajax and Lech in my last 2 games to go through in 1st place (Lech finished 2nd), I had quite a bad CL draw after that, I drew Bayern but managed to beat in the home game 4-1 after losing to them 1-2 away. I then got drawn against PSG wich was quite hard as well suprisingly even though I won the first game 3-0, in the away game they dominated and I was lucky Welbeck managed to score once since I lost 1-3. Next round again I got a hard opponent in City but beat them both at home and away (1-0 and 2-1) and eventually faced Dortmund in the finals, wich was a completely one sided game in wich I beat them 3-0.

The FA cup I was quite succesfull in as well but unlike with the CL I kept getting easy opponent after easy Opponent, with aston Villa being the hardest Opponent I played.

After last season where I decided to sell off half my team and bring in a lot of younger good players like Lewandowski, Brandt, Draxler, Mitrovic and a few more names I decided that in my 3rd season I wouldn't really go overboard with selling and buying players. The only player I was going to sell was Vidic since he was deteriorating a bit and probable Evra as well if I could sign another decent LB. However I got an offer from Bayern for Hernandez, and after negotiating manager to get it up to around 50m and decided it was to good to refuse. Brought in a few decent signings as well mostly to add depth to my squad though.

3rd season transfers out:

Vidic 3m (Chelsea, was whiping the floor with them last season so they can have him)

Evra 1.2m (OM)

Hernandez 49.5m (Bayern

Transfers in:

Will Hughes 4.7m (loaned back for the season to Derby, was just a cheap pickup and to good to pass up on also didn't want tottenham to get him)

Maximilian Meyer 20.5m (needed more depth in my team, only had Kagawa as sub for both the AMR and AML position)

Alex Grimaldo 4.5m (loanback to barca, decept potential, figured I could always make a proffit on him if I wanted)

Jonathan Silva 5m (will play LB this season together with Shaw, might go next season depending on how Grimaldo develops)

Julio Ordonez 1.2m (regen I stole from R. Madrid, their best prospect by far can be used as CM immediatly if I want to)

Currently also trying to sign De Sciglio for the RB position since I'm concidering letting go of Rafael once PSG offers me more then 35m

Finally getting around to doing this.

Season 2 Review

Resolving Season 1 issues.

So in season 1 review I stated a number of issues that needed solved. This is what was done with the mentioned players.

Cleverley - Sold to PSG

Nani - Sold to Real Madrid

Welbeck - Sold to Barcelona

Young - Sold to Newcastle

Ferdinand - Dropped to reserves and used as a tutor

Evra - Played in cup games, rather then the league, which lowered his gametime.

Fabio - Unable to sell or loan, played limited games.

Transfers

799BEBAF8682C7D695048A0B065CABF26B6B66F9

Transfers in were pretty low key. Purchased the best youngsters that my scouts that kept going on about as having at least 4* potential, though generally they were higher then that.

Valdes came in to be the goalkeeper for my cup side as I was not happy where my goalkeepers currently were, and if I didnt have faith in them i couldnt ask the players too.

Munian had a year left on contract and had offers, so went in to get him on a cheap purchase a year earlier to see how I could get him to develop. Was a last day purchase.

Not shown is the massive list of loaned out players and a couple low fee sales such as bebe for 100k.

Tactics

Maintained the Season 1 tactic and decided not to train a backup tactic as this one seemed so solid.

2E364B935B4F633AD4991EC701F420FE95837DF2

Lineup shown is not that which is mainly used, it was merely that which played the champions league final.

Competitions

Was actually a simple season. 1 loss and 9 draws in the whole season. Was too simple to be fair. Having said that though the competition finals were generally very very close and could have ended up going either way.

Community Shield

DC6118A55CD8185515D6875BF1CAE9EC05E2C0C6

Was a close-ish match, but scrapped the win thanks to a second half penalty.

SuperCup

45E56882AC401F9EEF5C7C38E7B9534FC875562A

Very poor performance. Held the advantage on possession but just couldn't ever hit the target. Was not pleased with the performance but we got the win at least.

World Club Final

283796502CC3BDB85E25FBE186349AA36074FA75

Beat ES Tunis 3-0 in semi final. Was 2-0 down in the final but pulled it back and took the win with a great performance in extra time that made it appear that I completely dominated the entire match.

Capital One Cup (League Cup)

98DD69A23A97756DD9E9A76CD72AC95CDAFA9F7D

A late goal took by Rafael took the match to extra time and then Rooney gave the victory.

E372C7916E5C0A15B408E0A635EE370F63987388

FA Cup

A931A2B8E821079C80B3AF7C7E86B00BB3B1659D

We seemed to struggle in the away ties and kept needing replays, but we got there in the end with a nice mix of goalscorers.

BE016407BB85DE552170D8AC94DA4C543D96033C

Champions League

AC00D0AC07F1337A041E8C1AC340BF32D8DEC311

We came top of the group by just 1 point, but after that we managed to get through the knockout stages quite comfortably in the end.

B4FE991CE914284462DD4AFE27DA7D72A098D03D

Premier League

B462126CC3810FC4B2176EFECAADF4F2FA02F853

Complete domination. What else can be said?

Smalling was the leagues top performer, RVP was 2nd in goalscorers with 20, and top on assists with 20.

Team Stats

96F55572B0072D7DEE99072ED85BCEE6796AFE2B

07D860C5D1309C2428930DD897F7A30E146C84CA

Thoughts:

The really young players purchased in didnt perform amazing but they only played a few games to start getting experience at the ages of 16/17. So wasnt being harsh on them. Was a decent enough start from them.

The likes of Munian and Brandt disappointed me a bit so there future needed to be thought about. They may be young but they should have performed better.

Hernandez was a bit below par but he scored a decent amount of goals and as such cant complain about him.

Januzaj put in another decent season with the 2nd highest amount of assists and he continues to develop very well with focus on making him a top class winger.

Fabio once more had a poor season when he played. Just cant put trust in him so it was back to seeing if he can be sold.

Fellaini once again got booked way too often, with alot of young MC/AMC's developing it was decided to ship him out, afteral his purchase in the first place was disagreed with.

So that was season 2. And it was just a sign of things to come. Focus was to start going onto bringing youth players into the team, or at least getting them experience at the highest levels. And the squad needed to be cut down due to some players not performing as high as wanted, this meant that some players that may have just joined the club may have been sent packing if offers came in for them.

As always this ended up massive, but nevermind. Only another 4 seasons to do after this. May do season 3 over the next couple of hours as there is sod all on TV :)

Ahh this game really does frustrate me sometimes, despite my recent form and hammering Porto at home in the first leg (where they never even had a shot at goal) they somehow come away with a 4-0 win against me in the second leg, I dont think I saw any of my strikers or AMC make a forward run at goal and every attack we tried to make it was passed to Porto. Started with the away tactic thats done me so well all season then I changed to a counter one in the game and tried to switch it up to stop what they were doing but no the game decides they will score two goals in stoppage time (One of them being where De gea throws the ball to there striker and he taps it in)

P15rt3N.jpg

I have disribute to defenders on but this is taking the ****, at least throw it to a teammate.

ruNFZWU.jpg

Had De Gea make a few **** ups like that myself verby, so annoying when it happens.
Glad i'm not the only one, seriously considering moving him on at the end of the season as much as it pains me to say that, I reckon I could get a huge amount for him and I already have a ready replacement for him whos currently his under study. Hes dropped now for the last few games of the season

Just finished my last league game in season 5.

English Premier Divsion

First place, season didnt kick off for me until arund XMAS. Was hovering around third and fourth until then then went on two 10 game unbeaten runs which saw me beat the big teams away (Man city, Liverpool, Arsenal). Conceded alot more than I would have liked in the league, seemed to concede alot before XMAS (Stoke scored 4 against me and so did Southampton).

wlr5WUz.jpg

Champions League

Man United, Juventus, Celtic, Anorthorsi.

Got through easily, topped the group with only loss coming to Juventus away. Beat Celtic 3-0 both home and away and Beat Juve at home.

First Round I got Marsielle, drew 1-1 at home and then beat them 2-0 Away.

Quarter final I got Porto, demolished them 3-0 at home without them getting a shot at my goal then incredibly got beat 4-0 away with 2 goals coming in the 90th minute, one of them that was from De Gea basically throwing the ball at there striker to slot home.

Club World Championship

Eased to the final and beat Santos 3-0. There manager said after the game we wernt that good and they would beat us given another chance. Ok then.

Capitial One Cup

Got to the fourth round with the kids. Knocked out on penaltys to Southend

FA Cup

Have to play the final against Manchester City after I post this, I beat Derby, Norwich, Doncaster and Tottenham to get to the final.

Community Shield

Beat Aston Villa 7-1.

Transfers in

Will Hughes (19m off Fulham)

A load of regens

Transfers out

Kagawa (Monaco 40m)

Powell (Chelsea 45m)

Dembele (Milan 25m)

Lacina Traore (Inter 15m)

Luke Shaw (Lyon 22m)

And I made over 20m from multiple 200k monthly payments from teams wanting my regens on loan.

Pretty much my best lineup

DdpsvtA.jpg

Best three players for the season.

Baumann

QAwxYBQ.jpg

lancu

qfNwTBl.jpg

Hustwick

whDJ87b.jpg

Time to offer lancu a new contract, hes been whinging all season about it. Funny though that I have him on 40k a week and hes going to get player of the year.

Archived