FM14: What Team should I be?

SRL88

Nation: England/Germany

Division: Top two

European Competition: Not necessary

Media Prediction: Doesn't matter

Board Expectation(s): As low as possible

Transfer Budget: Good enough to build my squad from scrap, or at least being able to sell players and rebuild the team

Wage Budget: I can deal with any wage budget

Finances: Rich

Other: Preferably if it's a club that underarchieved in the recent seasons or that are sleeping giants. You can exclude Leeds United from the lottery as I had a save with the them previously.

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Transfer Budget: Good enough to build my squad from scrap, or at least being able to sell players and rebuild the team

Other: Preferably if it's a club that underarchieved in the recent seasons or that are sleeping giants. You can exclude Leeds United from the lottery as I had a save with the them previously.

Sunderland, Lazio, Newcastle, Inter maybe

Nottingham Forest

I am torn between two teams and need some help in choosing who to be I have Leiknir Reykjavík of the Iceland second Division who look like a great challenge in building them into a force within Iceland then Europe and they have a decent young English lad in there youth team who looks a good prospect. My concern is, would it ever be possible to get them professional as all clubs in Iceland appear to be semi Professional? and would also be put off by the low number of games 22 per a season. The second team is HIFK from Finland, again semi professional but reckon within a season or two and promotion could get them professional, and also have a quality looking keeper in Lassi Hurskainen who is some what of a youtube sensation and a free kick master...any thoughts?

I am torn between two teams and need some help in choosing who to be I have Leiknir Reykjavík of the Iceland second Division who look like a great challenge in building them into a force within Iceland then Europe and they have a decent young English lad in there youth team who looks a good prospect. My concern is, would it ever be possible to get them professional as all clubs in Iceland appear to be semi Professional? and would also be put off by the low number of games 22 per a season. The second team is HIFK from Finland, again semi professional but reckon within a season or two and promotion could get them professional, and also have a quality looking keeper in Lassi Hurskainen who is some what of a youtube sensation and a free kick master...any thoughts?

Tough to say as I never played as an Iceland team but do you want a long term save? Take the former. Want a quicker one? Take the latter

I'll say take the latter

Looking for one last save in the championship after successful saves with Barnsley, Dortmund, and Roma. Would like to manage an underdog team or a team with potential toget promoted and survive in the prem. I have the new update with all the transfers so thinking of between Notts Forest/Watford/Reading/Rotherham

Looking for one last save in the championship after successful saves with Barnsley, Dortmund, and Roma. Would like to manage an underdog team or a team with potential toget promoted and survive in the prem. I have the new update with all the transfers so thinking of between Notts Forest/Watford/Reading/Rotherham

Notts Forest.

• 2 weeks later...

Nation: Any

Division: any

Media Prediction: build a new team

Board Expectation(s): any

Transfer Budget: just so i can bring in some key player s

Wage Budget: any

Finances: OK

Other: Just looking for a fun team to play around with til 15 comes.. it can be in the lower lréague or bigger league doesnt matter..

Division: Any

European Competition: No

Media Prediction: Any

Board Expectation(s): Not too high

Transfer Budget: Any

Wage Budget: Any

Finances: Not too bad

Other: I want to start in a team with a policy like Barça, Sporting or Ajax of betting on their youth but who is not a giant of european football.

Division: any

Media Prediction: build a new team

Board Expectation(s): any

Transfer Budget: just so i can bring in some key player s

Wage Budget: any

Finances: OK

Other: Just looking for a fun team to play around with til 15 comes.. it can be in the lower lréague or bigger league doesnt matter..

AC Milan needs a massive rebuild. You can have a fun save with them if you can do that

Division: Any

European Competition: No

Media Prediction: Any

Board Expectation(s): Not too high

Transfer Budget: Any

Wage Budget: Any

Finances: Not too bad

Other: I want to start in a team with a policy like Barça, Sporting or Ajax of betting on their youth but who is not a giant of european football.

Too easy. Udinese

Archived